Pocket Full of Posies

Pocket Full of Posies

Favorite
Galloway, NJ
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

Beth Ann and her team are amazing!! Very professional. Exceeded our expectations. Flowers were stunning...better than we could have ever imagined!! Working with them was easy and enjoyable. We would highly recommend this florist!!

Services Used: Flowers

Our experience with Beth Ann at Pocket Full of Posies was truly one that I will never forget. She is truly so down to earth and friendly, making our meetings set me at ease about our wedding day. I knew that the flowers being in Beth Ann's hands meant I had nothing to worry about! I showed her a few picture ideas from Pinterest, and we talked about using shepherd hooks with mason jars for the ceremony, the mason jar and lantern centerpieces for the reception, adding flowers to the cake, and all of the flowers for the wedding party. My bouquet was honestly the most beautiful one I have ever seen. Beth Ann even attached a small photograph of my father so he could walk me down the isle from heaven. The color quality of all the flowers is truly out of this world, so vibrant and beautiful! We also attached the grooms and groomsmen boutonnieres to shot gun shells, they came out awesome!
We decided to also have our centerpieces donated to a local hospital in memory of my father. The morning after the wedding Beth Ann picked up the arrangements from the venue, created beautiful and personal cards for each one, and hand delivered them to the hospital for patients to enjoy. What a wonderful experience we had!!! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your hard work and attention to detail!!! We HIGHLY recommend this vendor, you will not regret it!!! <3

Services Used: Flowers

Beth Ann and the crew are amazing. From the very start my wife and I had a click with her. We had only a few months to plan, as my mother-in-law is terminal. She was easy to contact and HIGHLY recommended. From the hand shake and contract to the planning and the event itself everything went so smooth. We could not be happier with the outcome.

We celebrated our wedding on July 18, 2015 and used Pocket Full
of Posies as our florist. We absolutely loved the bouquets, centerpieces and how the pergola was decorated. BethAnn and her staff were so professional throughout the entire process. Sadly, my husband lost his father a few days before the wedding and we requested that the flowers be donated to a local hospital or nursing home in my father-in-law's name. BethAnn took care of every aspect of this request from locating a hospital
to picking up the flowers at the venue to delivering them to the hospital. She even included a beautiful card with each centerpiece. Additionally, she followed through by sending me pictures of the pick-up and delivery. She went beyond her role as a florist
and became a friend in the process.

Services Used: Flowers

Beth Ann and her team took my ideas and brought them to life. My bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and venue decor were outstanding! I was most excited to see my flowers and, when I finally did, I was speechless. Each flower and detail was perfectly placed, and absolutely perfect. Everything from the billy balls boutonnieres to the baby's breath decorating the ceremony aisles and those incredible BOWS just kept everyone talking! Thank you so much for your creativity, time, talent, and making my dream wedding so beautiful!

Amazing to work with
Listened to what you wanted
Knowledgeable
Organized
Friendly
Responds quickly
Cares about the customer
Extremely passionate about their job

Services Used: Flowers

Best florist ever!! Beth Ann and her team took such great care of me! My mother and I walked into their adorable shop in Smithville Village, NJ, knowing very little about flowers. I knew I wanted daisies and babies breath, but after that I was stumped. After listening to me describe my ideas for my wedding, Beth Ann provided several creative ideas. When I asked about a certain flower, she explained that she could absolutely get those flowers for me, but being out of season they would be more expensive. Instead of stopping there, she went on to explain a similar flower that would be much more affordable for that time of year. I asked Beth Ann to be creative with my bouquet, and I was certainly not disappointed! My bridal bouquet was the most amazing floral arrangement I have ever seen in my life! It was full of color and texture and magic as if the flowers had been scooped up from a field and just happened to fall into place perfectly. The staff at Pocket Full of Posies were attentive and so easy to work with. Other brides who don't use Beth Ann will most certainly have bouquet envy!!

Services Used: Flowers

Working with Pocket Full of Posies was such an easy and great decision. The entire team was very friendly and on time with everything that needed to be done. Bethann always took the time to listen to me and what I wanted and she made the flower arrangements absolutely beautiful. I kept getting compliments all night. Go with Pocket Full of Posies and you will be so glad you did!

Services Used: Flowers

I knew exactly what I wanted and how I envisioned the look of my flowers to be on our wedding day and Beth Ann delivered it!! She was amazing to work with and knew what I wanted!! It took my breath away when I walked in my bridal suite and saw all the beautiful bouquets! When I saw our reception room, it looked exactly how I envisioned!! Flowers make all the difference and I am beyond thrilled! Thank you Beth Ann!

1 Review
Recently Married

We researched every florist in the area and kept coming back to Pocket Full of Posies, due to the designers amazing sense of color, artistry and lushness. There is a saying that you get what you paid for and this holds true with this florist. Beth Ann's team delivered flowers which were of the highest quality. It has been two weeks and only now is the centerpiece that I kept ready to be tossed.

Beth Ann, you and your team by all accounts truly exceeded every expectation that we had. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that over 20 people pulled me aside and said that they were the most beautiful flowers that they had ever seen at a wedding.

Looking at the inspiration pictures from Pintrest that we gave you, you did so much better! Those Pintrest pictures aren't nearly as beautiful that what you delivered.

Your staff was so professional and really took charge with dressing the cake and making sure that everything was handled, leaving me much less stressed. Everyone was blown away by the aisle petals!

Thank you so much for being part of our special day!

Recently Married

I'm so happy we went with Pocket Full of Posies for our wedding flowers! Beth Ann was wonderful in helping to guide us through to choose the perfect flowers for the type of wedding we were having. The entire team is very knowledgeable and all of their suggestions ended up being exactly what we were looking for. The flowers themselves were incredible - I wish I had thought in advance to prepare to preserve my bouquet before it was too late! Myself and the entire wedding party were awed by the beauty and quality of the flowers Pocket Full of Posies provided for my wedding. Thank you very much for the great work!

Services Used: Flowers

Pocket Full of Posies gave me the most beautiful flowers for my wedding that I have ever seen. I am sad to say that while planning my wedding, I was really not the type to be all about flowers and I really didn't have much in mind when it came to picking them out. As soon as I got to the shop, Beth Ann and her team were extremely helpful in showing me pictures and helping me decide which types of flowers to have for the wedding. I had the most beautiful bouquet as well as the bridesmaids and got so many compliments on them. I could not have asked for anything more perfect than what I received. They delivered the flowers on time in a beautiful manner at my house, the church, and at the reception. I would highly recommend Pocket Full of Posies for any type of occasion and I will definitely be getting more flowers from them in the future. Thanks!!

Services Used: Flowers

Beth Ann and Pocket Full of Posies did a phenomenal job on the flowers for our wedding. I told her what I envisioned in my mind and she basically created exactly that for me. She also did last minute additions like adding flowers to the cake and adding flowers to our table chart. She also created a special bride and groom table that had twinkling lights under the hanging cloth. It was so perfect and everyone kept telling me it looked so elegant and classy. Beth Ann can create anything you can imagine!

Services Used: Flowers

To say that the flowers PFOP provided were beautiful is downplaying how unbelievable they truly were. Beth Ann and I sat down and discussed what I wanted, but I felt I had trouble communicating what I was picturing. Somehow, Beth Ann read my mind and created even more stunning bouquets, boutonnieres, pergola decor, and centerpieces than I was imagining. I requested that our centerpieces be bud vases (which we provided) with just a few flowers in each vase, and what I got took my breath away. The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and perfect. Our bouquets were clearly carefully crafted and had only the best looking flowers. Our pergola flowers and fabric were a last minute addition and again, somehow Beth Ann created something that was so beautiful that it looked even better than the picture that inspired what I wanted. Everything about my experience with PFOP was amazing. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!

Services Used: Flowers

My wedding was this past Saturday, March 21, 2015. My flowers from Pocket Full of Posies were absolutely stunning. PFOP was the first florist that I met with during my wedding planning process, and I immediately had a connection with the owner Beth Ann. She is amazing...she listened to everything I liked and respected all of my ideas but also gave professional suggestions that were much appreciated. After booking PFOP, Beth Ann even showed me a sample centerpiece that she created for a bridal show that was comparable to my wedding centerpiece, just so I could get an idea of what it would look like. She was extremely accommodating and even made the changes that I requested for the centerpiece. On the day of the wedding, we needed an extra pin on corsage, which Beth Ann made up for me on the spot. She is everything you would want in a florist, professional, understanding, and easy going. I am so happy with my flowers, they were the exact vision that I had in my head. Thank you Beth Ann for creating the most beautiful wedding flowers for my special day!!

Recently Married

Gorgeous Flowers, and beautiful work! Pleasure to work with!