Pink Orchid Press

Value
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

Stephanie and the Pink Orchid Press team were absolutely wonderful to work with! I knew that I wanted my invitations to be beautiful but I wasn't exactly sure how I wanted the set to go together- I didn't have a very clear vision. Lexi took my questionnaire and the info I gave about our event through emails, and created a couple great designs. From there, we tweaked each piece until the most amazing invitations came together. They were exactly what I wanted but couldn't verbalize!
I sent Stephanie a piece of fabric from our tablecloths and she matched the ink to that perfectly. I was stunned. Initially, I hadn't been sure if some of the extras that I added on were worth it: envelope liners (my fiance insisted that people don't even look at the envelopes), double-ply paper (the thickness made them even more drool-worthy), and edge painting (omg omg omg I wanted to edge paint my place cards after that!). Let me tell you, they made an amazing invitation set even more amazing. I have gotten more compliments than I imagined-- I guess people pay attention to invitations after all =D
While my paper budget is blown for a little while, I fully intend to come back to Pink Orchid Press for stationery in the future and, hopefully, birth announcements a couple years down the line. The team was wonderful to worth with and I ended up with breathtaking invites. I couldn't have asked for more.

0.3

I was referred to Pink Orchid Press by a calligrapher I found on Etsy. I was excited to work with this company because of the glowing reviews. Initially, I received the best customer service and assistance from owner Stephanie Colestock. She was seriously amazing, helping with color combinations, educating me on the unknown world of wedding invitation suites and its embellishments. She was really awesome. I decided to move forward with the company and sent a deposit in April. After receipt of deposit, we made some tweaks to my design colors and I was promised a digital mock-up of my invitation. This is when all the drama began. Of course as a woman planning a wedding (and a lover of all things paper), I was so anxious to see my invite customized and brought to life. I stalked my email after being promised the proof would be sent via email the next evening. The email stalking continued for MONTHS and I was NEVER provided with the proofs. After reaching out to Stephanie (the owner) on ALL fronts (and I do mean ALL...social media..email...telephone..fax), I did not receive any communication back. It was not until June that I got a reply from Pink Orchid Press via email stating 1. They were out of the studio for most of May at a stationary convention 2. They informed all of their customers of this and I just so happened to be 1 of 3 customers who didn't end up on that email list 3. There was a system malfunction and they were not receiving any of my emails. She gave what was called "the biggest apology in the history of apologies" (her words) and I decided to give them a second chance. (She threw in a couple freebies for my troubles). She gave her word that my mock ups would be delivered to me via email the very next day: June 26, 2014. I have YET to hear from them. I have contacted them every way possible and still have not gotten a reply. I am out of a deposit and I still have not gotten anything that was promised to me. This is absolutely maddening.

Rebekah
06/08/2014

Stephanie at Pink Orchid Press was more than delightful to work with. She is very professional and accommodating, and her work is beautiful. She is also very flexible and timely - when I moved my wedding up an entire month, she never once wavered. I could tell that she has a big focus on her customer satisfaction - she sent several mach ups of examples of invitations before I found the perfect one. I couldn't have asked for more elegant invitations, and I'm so thrilled that Pink Orchid Press was the company to print them! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for contributing to our wedding day in such an important way!

E
11/29/2013

Pink Orchid Press was incredible to work with!! They spent so much time with every little detail and the finished product was perfect! Stephanie went out of her way to make sure that I was pleased with every aspect of the invitation. I cant say enough good things about this company! i recommend them 100%!!

Janel
06/22/2013

Pink Orchid Press was WONDERFUL to work with. Not only did they produce a gorgeous product in record time - but they were absolutely lovely throughout the process. We will definitely be using them again!

Nick
06/22/2013

The Pink orchid press was wonderful! They were attentive and followed up with us and made sure that we had enough invitations and everything was on time.

We will definitely go back to them again!

Rebecca
05/03/2013
0.4

Last year I ordered some personalised stationary on Etsy from Stephanie and Pink Orchid Press as a wedding present for friends who taking a 3 month honeymoon in Europe so it would be delivered to them while they were away. When they got back they let me know it had not arrived. Because of the limited time you can launch a complaint on Etsy or with Paypal I was unable to complain to either or get a refund. I emailed the company many, many times, after about 5-10 emails I received 1 reply which claimed that a family member had been sick and they would get onto things. They never sent the stationary and I am $150 poorer. Don't order with this company, they are total scammers. I also am unable to leave feedback on Etsy as if the item was never you can't leave feedback. I wonder if that is how they have such good reviews.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

PinkOrchidPress is the place to go for beautiful & affordable letterpress. I ordered extra thick Crane paper, edge-painting, envelope liners, & custom calligraphy for half the price the big paper stores offered. They also threw in a free mini-enclosure which meant I was able to add a helpfull website card for all of my guests. The design process was great. Stephanie was a delight to work with. She created a custom suite w/the exact font/scripts that I envisioned. She was professional yet friendly & provided detailed answers & creative feedback to every nit picky question I had. She really was exceptional. I did dock half a star on responsiveness only because I thought the response time on my first few interactions w/her was a little slow but I also inquired during the midst of wedding season so that is to be expected. Later, I learned that she had a newborn at home & she spent her late night feedings multi-tasking by responding to emails, which basically made her superwoman in my book. Overall, I couldn't have been happier with my lovely invitations. They really set the tone for my classic wedding. I would recommend Stephanie & her team in a heartbeat. Oh & ask about the Stamp, Seal & Send option. I provided her w/a spreadsheet of guest names & addresses & she had a local calligrapher address both the inner & outer envelopes. The calligrapher was great & the work looked identical to what was used on my pressed invitations. Stephanie packaged them & had them hand-cancelled & sent from her local post office. It's a great service and worth the extra cost if you have the $$ in your budget; one less thing to worry about for sure. I will admit, initially I was a little hesitant to agree to not see the invitatons in person before they were sent to my guests, but after seeing the proofs and working with Stephanie, I was confident that she would do an outstanding job. I hope to get the opportunity to work with her again. She was absolutely one of my favorite vendors!

Ashley
10/20/2012

I absolutely loved working with Stephanie and the Pink Orchid Press team. I would call them with a million questions and they were so calm and answered every question with great depth. We were in constant communication during the process and the timing was great. I would highly recommend the team to anyone and everyone. I can't wait to use them for future projects!!

Jane
09/29/2012

Pink Orchid Press was wonderful to work with. Stephanie was very prompt to return phone calls and answer questions. I dealt directly with The invitations turned out beautiful!! I used a calligrapher from Tennessee, Abigail T. McGinnis, to do the calligraphy on the invitation and then Pink Orchard Press did the letterpress printing. It turned out great.
I would highly recommend both!
Jane.

Services Used: Invitations

Stephanie and her staff were simply amazing. She catered to my every request, no matter how small or seemingly inconsequential. She was responsive, professional, friendly, and always went the extra mile. In the end, my invitations were absolutely stunning and everything I wanted them to be. I absolutely could not be happier!!!!!

jessica
08/25/2012

We absolutely loved our invitations! They were exactly what we expected! Stephanie was always responsive and on top of her game, one less thing that a bride has to worry about because Stephanie has it under control! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Invitations

Everyone at Pink Orchid Press was amazingly helpful throughout the process of designing our custom calligraphy letterpress wedding invitations. They were responsive to all of my suggestions and tweaks and the final product exceeded all of my expectations. I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten on the lovely color and design. Our wedding stationery is a keepsake I'll be proud to add to our wedding album!

Melissa
06/16/2012

Stephanie creates the most wonderful invites. Stephanie created our June 16th invites and they were beautiful. She was very knowledgeable and accommodating throughout the entire process. Everyone loved our invites and it definitely set the tone for our special day!

Services Used: Invitations

Pink Orchid Press is absolutely amazing and perfect in every way!!! They completely understood the custom design I wanted and did not stop till it was perfect! They also had a very quick email response! The quality of the craftsmanship (craftswoman ship) was stunning! You will not be disappointed, and all of your guest will absolutely love their invitations!

Services Used: Invitations

Words can not express how much I love my invitations. So many people have called to tell me that my invitations are the most stunning invitations they have ever received-- and I couldn't agree more! It was an absolute pleasure to work with Stephanie. She made the entire design/order process so easy and stress-free, even when the samples got lost in the mail! She made sure the delay did not delay the mailing of my invitations by sending the invitation envelopes to the calligrapher at no extra charge while the rest of the invitation suite was being printed. She also went above and beyond in helping me to choose just the right color of ink-- even matching a color sample I emailed her from a picture. And she never once made me feel like I was crazy when I asked a million questions about envelope sizes, ink colors, paper colors, etc... She is patient beyond belief!

Stephanie made one of my absolute highest wedding priorities everything I dreamed of and more. I want to invent reasons to need invitations just so I can have the opportunity to work with her again, and of course, to have more beautiful stationary. You will not regret hiring Pink Orchid Press- from the customer service, design work, quality, price, and overall finished product- it was all impeccable.