Photography by Jessica Noelle

• Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I thought i was catching a great deal with Jessica, however, as I found through time she was very unprofessional, not responding to emails within a timley manner and not setting up a payment plan it was kind of just like whatever. Engagment pictures came out horrible and we were supposed to have another session but because of the not responding to emails in a timley manner and never being able to contact her by phone we were unable to have another session. It came to the day of the wedding and she did show up on time which I was actually shocked about. Her and her other photographer are very nice and polite. During the wedding I didnt pay much attention to poses and what not but after the wedding when I received my pictures...I found that there was not one single picture of a very special time that happened during my ceremony...not one picture from the 2 photographers that were there. Also, during the family pictures some of the grandparents who are very elderly were sitting near by were not told and are missing out of the family pictures. There were no pictures taken of me my husband an our daughter togeather. The pictures were printed, very poorly, the order was messed up the first delivery and was late. The 2nd and 3rd delviery were messed up and I still have not received all my pictures. some pictures came out so horrible very blurry and horrible looking, to the point were I wanted to cry because not only was a missing some very important poses that should have been taken that day now my pictures the few good ones i have to choose from are horrible printed. I have maybe 3 or 4 good pictures out of the bunch I was supposed to receive. Horrible expreince. I wish of the whole day...I could choose another photographer and get a do over.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really can’t say enough about Jessica. She has a large range of packages to fit in whatever budget you are looking for. We chose one that provided us with all the images she took on a DVD, which was really important to us. She included a free engagement shoot, which was a great opportunity to get to know her style and for her to get to know us as a couple before the wedding day. Her package included a second professional photographer for part of the day, but ours ended up staying all night! You can tell Jessica truly loves her job-she even took pictures for guests with their personal cameras if they wanted to jump in a shot. She also was very efficient in the picture taking, so we were able to make our entire cocktail hour, which was very important to us. My guests have said they thought she was a family friend because she fit in so well and wasn’t obtrusive. She sent me all the images, un-edited, within a few days of the wedding which was an added bonus since I was dying to see pictures right after the wedding! All the images are incredible-I don't know how I will decide between them for prints!

• Wedding: 05/02/2009