Photography by Jennifer Lynn

Photography by Jennifer Lynn

Favorite
Middletown, CT
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago
0.0

Very disappointed....My fiance' and I will be vacationing soon and found what I thought was going to be a Great photographer for our Engagement Photos. After numerous emails back and forth, the communication just stopped. I haven't received an email or return call back in almost 2 weeks...Very disappointed to say the least! Stay away from Jennifer Lynn Photography in Florida, unless you want someone that's makes you guess if they will show up on one of the most memorable days of your life. Now we have to start our Photographer process from scratch..sad to know that someone who appears to have such pretty pics is so unprofessional and doesn't value her customers

Profile Picture
Jeannie
05/12/2012

Perfect every time we use her :) I have recommended over and over again, and will continue to do so.

Services Used: Photography

Jennifer was amazing every step of the way. She helped me find other vendors in my price range. She is very direct and decisive which I really appreciate. She told everyone exactly where to be so we could get family pictures done as quickly as possible. We got to spend more time with our guests because we didn't waste time getting people into position for pictures. I love the direction she gives, you don't have to worry of you are doing the right thing because she notices every detail from head to toe. She paid attention durring my reception and didn't miss anything that was happening that would have made a good pictures. Photography was the most important decision I made and I am so happy I went with Jennifer!

Services Used: Photography

Jennifer was sooo professional. She bent over backwards for me and my husband. She was always right there for any problems that we had. I cannot say enough about her. She was more than a photographer, she was a personal assistant all day. She had a sewing kit and patched my dress for me. It was like having a best friend at my wedding. Her pictures were AMAZING! She gave me the same thing a photographer that was $6000.00 would have given me. Her abums were exactly what we were looking for. Thank you Jennifer, you made captured my dream wedding!

1.9

While she has a great personality and promises the world she fails to deliver. She seems to take on too much and in the quest for new clients fails to deliver to her existing clients. She is not consistent in replying to you and when I continued to ask for fulfillemt of my contract she became very rude and unprofessional. If you want your photos keep on top of her. Since she has a full time job in addition to this business it takes a while to get anything !

Jennifer,
Thank you so much for all you did for us on our wedding day. You captured the best moments of my life. Not very many photographers will spend all day with a bride like that. We loved the fact that you did not limit your hours and were able to be there til the end. Again I can't thank you enough. I am so excited to get the albums that we ordered. My family will love all the great photos you got of all of us. As for any bride looking for a photographer Jennifer is the BEST!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Great Choice. Jennifer was outstanding very professional and cost value was very good. Highly recommended. Are pictures are beautiful! We love them couldnt ask for anything better.

Services Used: Photography

Jennifer did an amazing job with my pictures!

Services Used: Photography

Jennifer was so professional. I was sooo happy with my pictures. Her talent and knowledge were great. She was very flexible with our budget and worked with us to make sure we got the great photojournalistic photography we were looking for, without paying so much. Iwould compare her work to other photographers we met with and say it is equal if not exceeds in every way! So thank you Jennifer!!! We would not have had all these memories without you!