Penn's Peak

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING I HAD BECAUSE OF PENN'S PEAK!. It is such a unique setting with beautiful scenery.

One downside to this venue is that the restaurant upstairs is open most of the time during the ceremony and we had people watching and talking loudly from the restaurant above and also a lot of motorcycles making noise down below. I would not recommend having your ceremony at the venue outside unless you know that others will not be allowed to be there.

That did not ruin the wedding at all though. The view says it all. Working with Deb was great! she made everything perfect for us and was so accommodating. The prices were so reasonable and my guests are still boasting about what a great wedding we had! I would recommend this venue to anyone! It was amazing :)

• Wedding: [Private]
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband & I could not be any happier with Penn's Peak as our choice of wedding venue! We had our ceremony outside on the deck which provide immaculate views and then our reception inside, which gave us a rustic setting that was large enough for all our our guests. From the beginning when we signed our contract, the wedding coordinator, Deb was extremely helpful and made sure we were kept up to date on everything throughout the whole process. She was super accommodating to ALL of our requests and went out of her way to make sure everything happened for us. The day of the wedding, Deb & all of the staff (wait staff, kitchen staff, & security) were so helpful and could not do enough for all of us! They really made you feel special and wanted everything to be perfect. Everything ran smoothly and on time. We got so many compliments on the view from the deck, the food (appetizers and main courses), selection at the bar, and the set up of the venue. At the end of the night, the staff even helped take everything down and pack it all up. The price was affordable for everything (cheapest in the area for what you are getting -- without having to compromise quality). I would recommend this venue to ALL brides looking!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having our wedding reception at Penn's Peak was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Deb, the events coordinator, is a pleasure to work with. She is incredibly kind and friendly and is personally interested in making your reception exactly what you want. She is the definition of professional, and was easy to reach throughout our planning process, even taking time on weekends to answer questions.
The venue cannot be beat for the price range. The view still has guests talking, the hall is spacious and beautiful, and there are tons of immaculate bathrooms (after seeing some other venues before Penn's Peak, I can say this is important!). The food was very good - not gourmet, but still delicious, and with generous portion sizes. We especially loved the bar, which had a large selection of beer on tap, as well as mixed drinks and wine. At a couple parts of the reception, there was a line that formed at the bar, so they might benefit from an extra bar-tender for larger weddings, but we still loved the service we received.
All in all, if I had to do it all again, I would still choose Penn's Peak.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
N
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very good value compared to other vendors in the area. If you are looking for a country/rustic venue, you can't beat this place! Deb walks you through the entire process and is there running the show for you the entire day of the wedding. The venue alone is a great price (and food and service was great too), but the best part about my whole experience there was working with Deb!!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Ashley
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Deb and the whole team at Penn's Peak were wonderful for our wedding. She really tries to make your reception the best it can be and was so helpful in planning ours. The only bad thing is it IS a concert hall first and foremost, so you more than likely CANNOT decorate the night before, which is tough, and the plastic cups for beer/mixed drinks sort of felt a little tacky. We actually rented glassware and they didn't end up using it after the first hour or so because with an open bar and an Irish family the demand was just too high! :) I got over it pretty quickly, but if that would bother you, you need to resolve yourself to know renting glasses is not worth it and it is more of a hassle than it is worth (because you also need your own dishwashing crates- and one of ours was lost and we had to find it or get charged etc. etc.) Anyway, back to PP. The food was actually amazing, atmosphere was wonderful (but it rained so we couldn't enjoy the deck really which stunk). Definitely worth the money. Would have ours there again in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Kalene
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Penn's Peak was the most beautiful wedding reception venue I could have ever asked for! The price was great for outstanding food, incredible mountain views, and a beautiful venue. Deb was so wonderful to work with and went above and beyond to help create a beautiful reception! She really helped make our wedding run smoothly. Deb was quick to respond to our questions/concerns via email or phone and was an absolute pleasure! I highly recommend Penn's Peak to all brides looking for a beautiful wedding! My husband and I felt like we made the perfect choice for ourselves. The bar is great and located right by the patio so guests can enjoy a cocktail while taking in the view. You also get you're names put up on a giant lit up sign for your guests to see as they pull up.. It makes you feel famous for the day! We love Penn's Peak and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful reception!! Thank you Deb & Penn's Peak!!!!

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect - from the moment we walked in on wedding day, my bridesmaids and I were greeted with congrats and a million "what can we do to help" "do you need anything".. everyone was wonderful. The place was incredible, we had a ton of guests say they were definitely coming back to see some shows. I loved it!

• Wedding: 09/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Penn's Peak was absolutely wonderful! It is a beautiful venue and the staff was incredibly accommodating.

• Wedding: 08/01/2009
610-826-9100
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire