Pastry Palace

Pastry Palace

4523 W. Sahara ave
Las Vegas, NV 89102 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OMG, Delicious!!! The wedding cake was beautiful, exactly what my husband and i requested right down to the precise color we needed. It was so moist, the raspberry filling so good and none of it was overly sweet it was perfect. The process was so efficient and smooth everything was as promised. Thank you

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Nina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After searching for the perfect cake for our wedding, and searching reviews, I emailed Pastry Palace, Las Vegas with an enquiry. The response was speedy, efficient and helpful and the service, and the cake provided was flawless.. We live in Australia and our wedding was in November in Las Vegas. I requested the cake to be made as per the picture on the website and to be delivered to the restaurant where we were holding our reception.
The cake was perfect, exactly as pictured, I received confirmation emails assuring me that delivery would be made and as promised, the cake was at the restaurant before we arrived and in perfect condition! A huge thanks to Pastry Palace for the perfect cake and especially to Jessica for the timely and friendly communications. If you are looking for the perfect cake, professional service and reliability, choose Pastry Palace!

• Wedding: 11/19/2014
Angela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake turned out PERFECT! and it tasted Amazing! My venue managed to ruin our ceremony so having a cake that turned out 10x better than I expected really made our wedding day special!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake turned out AMAZING! And might I add it tasted awesome! Do yourself a favor and get your wedding cake from the Pastry Palace! I promise you won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was AWESOME!!!! It was lovely! Pastry Palace was the ONLY bakery in town that was able to make my cake to the requests that I had! I needed a sugar free cake: I got it! I wanted miniatures: I got it!!!
The cake looked just as I had envisioned it! I got RAVE reviews from ALL our guests at the wedding! They delivered on time and they set up everything for me!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
mrsmom3moos
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was perfect. It matched my Peacock Wedding theme, perfectly. It was very easy to work with Jessica on the phone, as I do not live in Vegas. My cake arrived on time. One little issue: I requested a small cake box for saving top tier for first anniversary, . They left a large sheet-cake box. Too big to put in my hotel mini fridge. So future brides should clarify this and assign person to make sure during delivery. I recommend this bakery highly. The three tier cake had three different flavors; all were great, but I loved the mocha the best.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Carole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I emailed Pastry Palace and they responded every time. Jessica was awesome, she was so nice and helped me on decisions about the icing and favors. When I arrived to my reception the cake looked better than the pictures I sent and absolutely beautiful. The cupcakes were super moist and delicious. Thanks so much for making my cupcake tower everything I expected and more.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
SAM
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was awesome I sent them a picture and they nailed it Jessica was very helpful & made my new Bride very happy the cake Met my expectations and more . I would Recommend pastry palace for any event to do with cakes

• Wedding: 09/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pastry Palace provided my wedding cake for my destination wedding at Emerald at Queensridge and my cake was absolutely beautiful. I researched other cake companies and they were BEST priced with a TON of photos to look through to see their work and were very prompt with emails and phone service. The cake had three flavors (strawberry with white chocolate filling, chocolate with raspberry filling and marble with cookies and cream filling) and all three flavors were pretty good. It fed approximately 100 people and was around $500 for the design we chose which was about 1/2 the cost as all the other vendors researched. I only got a bite of each since the wedding was so busy, but I heard good things from guests as well. Thanks Pastry Palace for making my cake experience enjoyable!

• Wedding: 07/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect service! Guests love everything about our cake!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a very particular request for our wedding cake...we wanted a tres leches, three tiered square/rectangle cake. Everywhere we went they told us it was impossible because it would collapse (tres leches is obviously very watery so it's understandable). We went to Pastry Palace because they specialize in special orders so we thought we would give it a shot since we were almost ready to give up on the idea. They didn't think twice about it! We picked our design, colors, and our special requests and then were pleasantly surprised to find out the price was much less than most other places who were offering a basic cake! One week before the wedding we called to see if they could make our cake a little smaller because many of our out of town guests were unable to attend. They cut the size from 100 servings to 80 and gladly reduced our price without any complaints. The day of they delivered the cake and set it up with no issues. The cake looked gorgeous, elegant, and we had rave reviews about how moist and delicious it tasted! Thank you Pastry Palace for making our day so special!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

George and his team are the best. My guests raved about our cake (who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate) and it was beautiful! A work of art. Fantastic and delicious!!!

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very curteous and worked well with our requests. The cake tasting was amazing and we felt very welcomed. They were the first place we tried and no one else measured up. The cake tasted amazing!

• Wedding: 06/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to hand it to the folks at this bakery. In the process of helping my daughter plan her wedding last May, she was on a budget yet still being successful with getting good value for her money. But when it came to her wedding cake - in the last week, it all fell apart with the person she had been working with on creating the cake she had always wanted. So with less than 10 days until the ceremony, to say 'panic' had set in over this was an understatement. But she found Pastry Palace, they met with her and the groom-to-be immediately for a tasting, confirmed they could make the exact cake design she wanted in the right flavors - and get it delivered on-time for the reception. And - they did. Colors were perfect, the cake was precisely per the photo she had provided for them and it was lovely, it tasted great (the guests were taking home extra slices!) and it was exactly like the tasting samples. Armen arrived and set up the cake on-time and prior to the wedding ceremony. In short - they took a very nervous bride, calmed her fears, a performed like professionals so that her big day was even more perfect. We couldn't have been more pleased.

• Wedding: 05/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've been meaning to write this review for a long time. They did an awesome job on our wedding cake, so much so we ordered our anniversary
cake from them when we were in Vegas this summer.

• Wedding: 06/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered a chocolate gluten free cake from the Pastry Palace for my wedding day. I have Celiacs Disease so finding a baker to make a gluten free wedding cake was no easy task. When I spoke to the staff at the Pasty Palace I knew I was in good hands. I sent a picture of a cake I liked and talked it over with the designer/chef. I sent my custom made cake topper a month ahead of time and again, this was no problem. When I saw my cake on my wedding day I was amazed. It was gorgeous!!! It looked exactly like the picture and it tasted amazing..even those who eat gluten LOVED the cake. The chocolate filling was delicious and the butter cream was awesome. I highly recommend the Pastry Palace!

• Wedding: 05/06/2011
702-251-1555
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment