Pastry Palace

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

You can't go wrong by getting your cake here, myself and daughter that's getting married in Oct of 2015,our day started by going to a bakery that I knew of I didn't check to see if they were open they h ad been there for so long and low and behold this bakery was gone I was shocked, so now what I was in North town and we GPS another bakery Pastry Palace came up it said open so we headed to the west side of town,we got their and started looking at the cakes on display,I'm thinking I've seen some of these before,on cake shows so we asked to look at cakes for a wedding we had two books to look at and then Jessica came out and asked what we were looking for and picked out a style, she taught us the difference between butter cream and fondant , we asked if we might try some cakes, we needed a resvation but said she could see what she could do, I did mention about the other bakery,the cake is awesome light the butter cream is very good just enough and lots of flavors the price will be worth it

Nastaran
07/24/2015

The best tasting cake ever!!! we ordered a big cupcake and about 90 regular size flavored cup cakes with cream cheese toppings, which were all perfectly moist and tasty even until the next day. Thank you for delivering what you promised. We will definitely return.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Having booked this from Scotland I was a bit wary ,but pastry palace came out on top ,the cakes presentation was exactly as the picture on the website ,the taste was superb the cake was lovely and soft very fresh ,I would highly recommend the pastry palace ,and the staf were very helpful ,the website has an amazing range of cakes ,we picked married in fabulous Las Vegas I only wish we could take a piece home

Recently Married

OMG loved loved my wedding cake! I let the bakery do his/her own thing to decorate with my input and it was outstanding! I shopped here and Freeds and the competitor treated me like a number and didn't care about my business. They actually forgot about my appointment after I flew in from Colorado which they knew! Jessica was so patient, kind and knowledgable. The cake tastes great! I would use and recommend them again. Their location could be renovated but don't let that fool you!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I would highly recommend this place!!! I sent them a picture of what I wanted and it was even better than I could have asked for. Not to mention the cake was absolutely AMAZING! I had the Strawberry cake with strawberry filling and it was so moist and flavorful!! They also delivered the cake on time and in perfect condition, which is amazing especially considering it was pouring rain. Definite go to place!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I ordered my husbands grooms cake from Pastry Palace. I called many bakeries around town to get a quote on a cake and theirs was the cheapest. I looked online and all the pictures of the cakes were very nice so I was not nervous that it was the least expensive I was actually happy to know I was not getting ripped off! I sent them a photo of a cake I found online and told them about how many people I needed it to serve and the cake came out perfect! looked just like the picture and was actually larger than I had expected and tasted great!

Kim
01/17/2015

I needed a cake a couple weeks before my wedding + and spoke with Jessica to help me create something beautiful for my wedding day. I sent her a couple pictures of the cake I wanted and they NAILED it. Not only was the cake beautiful, it was DELICIOUS too! They made sure the cake was delivered on time for my special day. I can thank you enough for making my day special!

Nina
12/13/2014

OMG, Delicious!!! The wedding cake was beautiful, exactly what my husband and i requested right down to the precise color we needed. It was so moist, the raspberry filling so good and none of it was overly sweet it was perfect. The process was so efficient and smooth everything was as promised. Thank you

Angela
11/19/2014

After searching for the perfect cake for our wedding, and searching reviews, I emailed Pastry Palace, Las Vegas with an enquiry. The response was speedy, efficient and helpful and the service, and the cake provided was flawless.. We live in Australia and our wedding was in November in Las Vegas. I requested the cake to be made as per the picture on the website and to be delivered to the restaurant where we were holding our reception.
The cake was perfect, exactly as pictured, I received confirmation emails assuring me that delivery would be made and as promised, the cake was at the restaurant before we arrived and in perfect condition! A huge thanks to Pastry Palace for the perfect cake and especially to Jessica for the timely and friendly communications. If you are looking for the perfect cake, professional service and reliability, choose Pastry Palace!

Recently Married

Our wedding cake turned out PERFECT! and it tasted Amazing! My venue managed to ruin our ceremony so having a cake that turned out 10x better than I expected really made our wedding day special!

Recently Married

Our wedding cake turned out AMAZING! And might I add it tasted awesome! Do yourself a favor and get your wedding cake from the Pastry Palace! I promise you won't be disappointed!

mrsmom3moos
1+ year ago

My cake was AWESOME!!!! It was lovely! Pastry Palace was the ONLY bakery in town that was able to make my cake to the requests that I had! I needed a sugar free cake: I got it! I wanted miniatures: I got it!!!
The cake looked just as I had envisioned it! I got RAVE reviews from ALL our guests at the wedding! They delivered on time and they set up everything for me!

Carole
09/21/2013

My cake was perfect. It matched my Peacock Wedding theme, perfectly. It was very easy to work with Jessica on the phone, as I do not live in Vegas. My cake arrived on time. One little issue: I requested a small cake box for saving top tier for first anniversary, . They left a large sheet-cake box. Too big to put in my hotel mini fridge. So future brides should clarify this and assign person to make sure during delivery. I recommend this bakery highly. The three tier cake had three different flavors; all were great, but I loved the mocha the best.

SAM
09/14/2013

I emailed Pastry Palace and they responded every time. Jessica was awesome, she was so nice and helped me on decisions about the icing and favors. When I arrived to my reception the cake looked better than the pictures I sent and absolutely beautiful. The cupcakes were super moist and delicious. Thanks so much for making my cupcake tower everything I expected and more.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake was awesome I sent them a picture and they nailed it Jessica was very helpful & made my new Bride very happy the cake Met my expectations and more . I would Recommend pastry palace for any event to do with cakes

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Pastry Palace provided my wedding cake for my destination wedding at Emerald at Queensridge and my cake was absolutely beautiful. I researched other cake companies and they were BEST priced with a TON of photos to look through to see their work and were very prompt with emails and phone service. The cake had three flavors (strawberry with white chocolate filling, chocolate with raspberry filling and marble with cookies and cream filling) and all three flavors were pretty good. It fed approximately 100 people and was around $500 for the design we chose which was about 1/2 the cost as all the other vendors researched. I only got a bite of each since the wedding was so busy, but I heard good things from guests as well. Thanks Pastry Palace for making my cake experience enjoyable!