My Wild Child Photography

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Scott and Kristi are profoundly talented photographers. I met Scott and Kristi in 2010 when I was a bridesmaid in my friends' wedding in PA. They were so easy to work with and my friend's photos were phenomenal. When I got engaged in 2012, I immediately knew who to call. . . Scott and Kristi!

They offered a very competitive package for engagement and wedding photos, so of course we moved forward with them. Our engagement photos were phenomenal. Then we threw them a wrench. . . . we decided to change our venue to my husband's family's farm in Northern Virginia. We were worried they would not be willing to travel. Their response: "No problem! Have camera, will travel!"

We are SO glad that they did. Our wedding photos are spectacular. Between the two of them, they managed to capture every important moment, and many hilarious spontaneous shots, without us even realizing they were there! When we received our pictures, I can't tell you how many times we found ourselves saying, "Wow, I can't believe they caught that!" In addition to the breadth of shots they were able to capture, the quality is wonderful. Every single picture is worthy of a frame. . . .which is frankly making it difficult to choose! Fortunately, they gave us all of the photos (and the rights to the photos) on CD, so we can make as many prints and photobooks as we would like.

In summary: If you are looking for incredible wedding photography, you have found it with Scott and Kristi! We are so thankful they could be with us in Virginia to capture all the special moments! Thank you!!!!!!
Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Scott and Kristi from Littlewing were the photographers for our May 25th wedding and we couldn't be happier! We knew they would be our photographers upon meeting them for the first time in their lovely home. They were extremely easy to work with and were excited about seeing our wedding venue for the first time. The complimentary engagement session with Kristi was great and we loved the photos. On our wedding day they were there early and had some great ideas about shots, and were very open about using some of my husband's suggestions for locations. We got all the photographs back in a very timely manner and can't wait to print them out! We've gotten many compliments from friends and family about how great they turned out.
Wedding: 05/25/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Kristi and Scott were great! My now husband and I met with 2 other photographers before choosing Littlewing Studio. Their photos fit the style we wanted, were the best value, and they had the most expereience. They were flexible with pricing because our wedding was not during "peak" season. Their style is more photojournalistic - which I love. They were not at all intrusive during the ceremony or the reception. I would highly recommend using them for your wedding!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Alyssa K. 6 Reviews
Scott and Kristi are wonderful to work with. From start to finish they make sure every detail is covered. We had a wonderful engagement shoot and before I knew it the pictures were in my mailbox, such an awesome surprise. They are very laid back but capture everything. They never stopped moving at our wedding and made sure not a single moment was missed. The photos are amazing and they were super flexible with all of our concerns, questions, and chaos. They were excellent at getting all of those candid shots you're glad you have on film! Scott gives great suggestions on how to pose and move for weirdos like me who feel awkward so he can get a perfect shot. Definitely great to work with and fun!
Wedding: 08/24/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Littlewing Studio was awesome. Kristi and Scott are amazing photographers who really capture your wedding day. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with their service. They were kind and professional and always responded quickly and efficiently to any questions we had. Our engagement photos turned out so nice and our wedding photos really captured our whole day so beautifully. The one thing that is great out Littlewing Studio is that you don't even notice them taking photos. They are very professional and do not get in guests faces. They take a ton of photographs and offer you different packages to choose from. You will not be disappointed if you choose Littlewing Studio to photograph your wedding. Compared to other photographers, they are not as expensive, but be prepared to spend some money because in my research no wedding photographer is cheap.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I had a great experience with Littlewing Photography, from our first meeting, to our engagement session, to our wedding day. The husband and wife team, Scott and Kristi, offer great value for their cost. They both have great personalities and were a pleasure to work with each time we met with them! Our engagement session with Scott was a lot of fun. On the wedding day, Kristi and Scott were flexible in shooting the bridal parties as we got ready and they both added a lot to the experience with their humor. We are so excited to see our pictures in a couple of weeks - if they are anything like our engagement pictures, they will be amazing!
Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  4.5
they were wonderful and the pictures came out amazing. I did not even know they were there!
Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We absolutely loved Scott and Christy! They were so sweet, helpful, and made us laugh on our big day & during our engagement session. Our photos came out amazing and our album is stunning.
Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Photography was my top priority when I was planning my wedding. I did A LOT of research and shopping around. I'm an artist myself so I am picky! Every photographer I liked seemed to by way out of my budget, and I was getting a bit discouraged. I was at a bridal show and I saw a business card with a really awesome vibrant photo on it. I picked it up and showed my fiance and said, "This is the kind of photos I would love to have." We then turned the corner and saw that the company had a table set up at the show. We went over and that is when we met Scott from Littlewing Studio. Not only did we LOVE their work, their reasonable pricing, but in just a sort conversation we felt very comfortable with him. This is extremely important so you look natural in your pictures! I knew I wanted to go with them so I chose my venue and everything else based on their availability. Like I mentioned, photography was that important for me. Once we booked, we met with Kristi and had our engagement pictures done and all i can say is just WOW!! I was even more excited for the wedding after seeing how great they came out. On the day of the wedding, they were there on time and didn't miss one detail in the pictures. I kept wondering if anyone got a picture of different details I had spent so much time on, but when I got the pictures back every detail was captured perfectly. At one point my sister said Scott was bopping around on the dance floor singing "baby got back" and taking pictures all at once. They were so fun and kept everyone smiling all night! And I can not say enough about their attention to composition and the amazing color of the pictures. Everything just pops with vibrancy. I am VERY glad I chose them to capture our special day. Remember, as a bride you put so much time, energy and money into planning that day, so make sure you find the perfect photographer to capture it. You will not be disappointed with Littlewing Studio!
Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We truly enjoyed working with Kristy and Scott. They were so helpful throughout the process, and surpassed our expectations. We would highly recommend them to any bride who is looking for photographers who capture their day perfectly.
Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Littlewing was wonderful. They had an extra challenge with us -- the groom came down with a stomach flu the day of the wedding, so he wasn't exactly a willing subject. Still, Littlewing managed to get so many wonderful shots, and they were so patient!!
Wedding: 04/03/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Scott and Kristi took amazing pictures! We are so happy that we chose them to document our special day. We've also received many compliments from friends and family who have viewed our photos. They were a pleasure to work with!
Wedding: 11/03/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Scott & Kristi were great every step of the way. Very easy to do business with and super friendly, laid back and nice - but most importantly, took amazing photos of our wedding!
Wedding: 08/03/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Excellent pictures and very professional.
Wedding: 07/14/2007
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I met Scott and Kristi at a Bridal fair with a friend who was getting married a few years before I did. We both liked them and she got the opportunity to use them first. I'm so glad, though, because when it came time to plan my own wedding, picking our photographer was a no-brainer. For both weddings they were top-notch. The pictures were beyond beautiful and Scott and Kristi blended in so well you didn't even realize they were there. Another of our friends selected a different photographer (to save money) and just sent me an email saying that she should have used Little Wing!
Wedding: 05/26/2007

KCash 5 Reviews
I would highly recommend Littlewing Studios. Everyone felt very comfortable and relaxed working with Kristi and Scott. We could not be happier with the pictures we received of our wedding day!
Wedding: 04/14/2007