Music for the Masses

Music for the Masses

1012 W Gardner
Houston, TX 77009 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had unique requirements for our wedding, and Jason was able to meet all of them! Both he and his wife are highly professional and excellent at their trade. If you need a DJ in the Houston area, they are the ones to pick.

• Wedding: 10/31/2009
Services Used: DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I liked working with Jason, and would recommend him for any type of event! Any time we had we had questions he was very prompt to respond, even when he was out of town. We did make a few last minute changes, and he was very flexible with that. On the day of the event, the ceremony music was exactly what I wanted! During the reception, he kept the crowd on the dance floor which was nice. His wife was also there, and she did a great job of keeping everything (ex. the cake cutting, first dance, father daughter dance, garter toss, etc.) on track and time. They also provided mics for officiant, and throughout the reception. Without them, I don't think the reception would have gone so smoothly!! Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 06/13/2009
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jason had my wedding rocking!!!! The music was great. Everyone at the wedding had great things to say about the choice of music and the cool lighting that was used. I recommend using them, they definately know what they're doing!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2008
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
713-880-4386
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards