4803 Katy Fwy, Houston, Texas 77007, Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Deals 3

About Awesome Music Entertainment

Awesome Music Entertainment is a Houston-based full-service entertainment company with over 35 years of wedding entertainment experience. Samuel "DJ Sammy" Reyes, the owner and founder, has many years of DJ experience and has performed at thousands of events and receptions; he is more than willing to share his event planning insights. His number one goal is to provide you with a quality entertainment experience that your guests will enjoy, appreciate, feel included in, and remember for many years.

Awesome Music Entertainment creates a custom experience to meet the individual needs of each client. They can cater to all age groups and tastes with a music library of over 200,000 songs and videos in a variety of genres. Awesome Music Entertainment is a multi-service company that offers:

• A Bilingual DJ and MC
  • Karaoke
  • Stage and Club lighting
  • Liability Insurance

Other Services

In addition to wedding DJ and MC services, Awesome Music Entertainment can provide dancing on a cloud, both open-air and enclosed photo booth rental and can cater to all styles of events; from birthday parties to full-scale corporate productions.

Follow Awesome Music Entertainment on

Awesome Music Entertainment 2
Awesome Music Entertainment 3

Georganne Mansour ( Mother Of The Groom) · Getting married on 04/05/2021

My son's wedding reception by Sam Reyes of Awesome Music Entertainment

Sam Reyes of Awesome music entertainment did an absolutely wonderful wedding reception for my son's wedding. Everyone of our guests were entertained and included in this wonderful event. We laughed, we cried, we danced. we had a truly marvelous time. Thank you Sam so so much for all of your hard work. and all at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Brianna Crooks · Married on 05/31/2019

Brianna’s graduation

Very well put together, equipment has great quality, very professional and DJ is very flexible

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Jeanne

Jeanne Manalo · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ Sam made sure our wedding was memorable!

DJ Sam was at my brother's wedding DJ 8 years before my husband and I started planning ours. From then I always knew I'd find him and have him DJ for us too! I already knew he wouldn't disappoint and he included nice touches for our reception experience we would not have thought for ourselves. His creativity to create memories according to your vision was truly valuable. Our reception was intimate, sweet, and fun. DJ Sam made sure my husband and I were fed, he kept checking up on us, and responded professionally to requests from planning until the end. I would highly recommend his services, especially the personalized package (so worth it!). Another thing I might note was how mindful Sam was with making sure cultures were represented if you and your husband have different backgrounds.

All in all, while the personalized package costs more, we did NOT have to hire a wedding planner. Sam took care of the whole evening, corresponding with our vendors, and made sure everything went smoothly. I might add that he also provided a photo booth that all my guests enjoyed and took advantage of. We also paid for the "dancing on the cloud" option which gave our first dance a very, very beautiful touch. He had his own lighting and his own DJ booth was elegant in itself. We are very happy with Awesome Music Entertainment and my whole family highly recommends him!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Awesome Music Entertainment 4

Awesome Music Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Awesome Music Entertainment 1
    Custom Bundle Package

Hire us to MC/DJ your Wedding and you qualify for our Custom Bundle Package inwhich includes 20 LED Wireless Uplights, 1 Custom Gobo Monogram, 1 Dancing On A Cloud, and a Free Venue Consultation for $750.00!

• Awesome Music Entertainment 2
    HALF PRICE ON CUSTOM GOBO MONOGRAM!
    HALF Price (50% Off) on a Custom Gobo Monogram for your Wedding Reception when contracting one of our DJ/MC Packages.
  • Awesome Music Entertainment 3
    FREE BASIC LIGHTS & 50% DISCOUNT ON CEREMONY SYSTEM

Mention this WeddingWire Ad and you will recieve a FREE Basic Light Package & 50% DISCOUNT on a Ceremony System for your Wedding. Only good for contracting at the initial consultation.

• 4803 Katy Fwy, Houston, Texas 77007 Houston, TX, 77007 See on map
  • 3102 Manzanita Lane Manvel, TX, 77578 See on map
    2816922728 (Other Phone Number)