Awesome Music Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Noemi
    Noemi F. Married on 06/18/2022

Best Photo Booth experience

Sam was so great to have at are event. We will definitely be hiring him again for future events and will refer him to people we know. Sam arrived at the time he promised, and had everything ready on time. Sam didn’t only bring the Photo Booth and props, but his outgoing attitude made all of the difference. He is so outgoing and nice, he’s a likeable guy that makes everyone feel more comfortable when they were ready to take their photo. I was a little nervous that my guest might walk away with both copies of the photo strips, but he made sure they got their copy and the other went in my album. Not only that but my 4 year old kept going back to take more photos, Sam didn’t mind at all and always had a little chair ready when he saw him coming so he could be in the frame. If you are looking for someone who is punctual, professional, friendly, and going to deliver their services at 100 % of their abilities Sam is the man to hire.

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Very thankful to you and Manny for this fantastic 5 Star Review on WeddingWire. And for being gracious to also post it on my google review page. It was such a pleasure working with y'all! Abbie, as well as your family and guest were a blast and took some amazing photos! I know that Abbie will cherish them for many years.
    Sincerely,
  • Bridget
    Bridget W. Married on 04/30/2022

Knowledgable and Professional!

DJ Sammy will be our number one choice for all future events! We were very pleased with his quality services and his warm character. He made sure all our music was represented during the evening and added in extra flare that kept with our theme and was relevant to our student body.

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Bridget! It was awesome to DJ your Dobie HS Choir Banquet...it was 🔥 I look forward many future events with you and your school. Respectfully, DJ Sammy
  • Ana
    Ana H. Married on 11/20/2021

Unforgettable amazing mc

What an amazing entertainer DJ Sammy was!!!! I am so happy we picked him! He made the night super special and always giving us our special moments and letting us stand out! Our family loved all of the songs that were being played throughout the night. His photo booth was a HIT! It was soooo much FUN!!! The work and patience that Samuel gave us was sooo nice! All the planning and personal touches that he suggested made it feel individualized and special for us. Didn't feel pressured to do anything I didn't want to at all he was not pushy either. When my husband and I didn't know what was supposed to happened or what goes next during the wedding when we were planning (one of many meetings) he helped us and created one! We have nooo idea what we would've done without him leading the night. The night went super smooth! Thank you for such an amazing and unforgettable night!!

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

OMG thank you so much Blaine and Ana for this amazing review! It was such an honor to have been a part of your Wedding Celebration. Your hospitality and generosity were beyond expected. I wish you both and little Calvin lots of happiness.
    Congratulations! DJ Sammy
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ronnie W. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome Entertainment is my top choice for any event.

Sam is the best there is in the business. I have had him for the weddings for my 2 children. This man is more than a DJ, he is a awesome coordinator that runs the show. His equipment is top notch. He knows when to line things up during the ceremony and make it run smooth. I would truthfully give him 10 stars if this program would let me. Awesome Music Entertainment will always be my #1 choice for all my future events. As far as Sam himself, he is a honest man and has become a very good friend.

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you Ronnie Sr. and Mary for this wonderful review. It means the world to me and so does your family. It was such an honor to be a part of Ronnie Jr. and Jeanette's Wedding celebration...it was special. We all had such a blast as we did at Amber and David's Wedding. Wish you had more children😉 Take care and God bless y'all!
    Your friend, Sammy
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette L. Married on 10/30/2021

Highly Recommend DJ Sammy

DJ Sammy is the best!! So glad we picked him to be a part of our day. He met with us numerous times to make sure things were in order before the big day, and listened to what we wanted. He kept things running smooth the day of & kept everyone entertained. Not only is he an awesome DJ, but an amazing mc!! I would recommend him 100% for any event!! If you’re having trouble deciding, go with DJ Sammy, you won’t be disappointed!!

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ronnie & Jeanette for your wonderful 5 Star Review. It was truly an honor to have made your BIG day as special as you both wanted. Once again, Congratulations!
    Kristen D. Married on 10/22/2021

Best DJ there is!

Sammy is the best DJ hands down! Very professional and passionate about his job. He made our wedding so exciting and fun! You need to hire him, he is the best.

Kristen & Preston
    Thank you SO much for your kind words! It was a honor to be able to work with you both! All the best to you both and Keep in touch!
    Preston M. Married on 10/22/2021

Great time

Had an absolute great time. Would highly recommend.

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Preston and Kristen, thank you for taking your time to review us! Once again, congratulations! DJ Sammy
    Tracy S. Married on 09/18/2021

Awesome Music Entertainment

Their name says it all….AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT! We couldn’t have had a better DJ for our special occasion! I will definitely use their services again and would highly recommend them to everyone. Don’t think twice, reserve AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT today!

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Tracy! On behalf of AJ (DJ Touch) and I, we appreciate your business and hospitality. We would be honored for you to call on us in the future for any event that you may be a part of or recommend to us.
    Thanks,
    Monica Married on 09/18/2021

Mia’s Sweet 16

AWESOME DJ SAMMY 😎🙌🏼👌🏼👏🏼🎤🎶
    My daughter’s Sweet 16 was way better than I ever would’ve imagined!!! That dance floor was jumping all night!!! We also had family of all ages on the dance floor! I don’t think I ever saw a second without a smile on my daughter’s face! The photo booth and props were a big hit! Everyone used them and loved them!!! My daughter’s friends and our family have been raving about how much fun they all had! Your staff were so nice to all our friends and family!! Well let’s just say they blended so well with our friends and family as well as you that we now consider y’all “Framily!” I have enjoyed every minute of our time with you throughout this process!!! You are the most organized, professional, patient, kind person I have dealt with! I honestly just don’t have enough words to express my appreciation and gratitude! Your MC’ing made me feel like everything was running smoothly and keeping the show going!!! Very very well done!!! Highly recommend your professional DJ/MC services with your kind-hearted personal touch!

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for these kind words Monica. I had such a great time working with you, Raul and Mia. Her Sweet 16 was truly special. It is very nice to hear how much you appreciate the process leading up to the event, as it's the key ingredient to a unique experience! Thank you. My best to y'all!
    Deysi G. Married on 08/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!!fun!! And very very special !!

Stop looking!! Awesome music entertainment is
    One of the best company you can get !! Especially djsammy he will make your weeding very special!! it was a life time experience that I will
    Never forget !! My whole family and friends really enjoy it!! Especially the dancing on cloud !!

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

We love hearing from our clients! Thank you Andrew and Deysi for your great review. I'm so happy that I was able to be a part of your BIG day. Congratulations!!! DJ Sammy
  • Terrie
    Terrie L. Married on 07/09/2021

Terrie's 60th Birthday Party

Sam and his crew were very professional, along with being lots of fun at my event. My 60th birthday party was a casual outdoor setting so I ask him to dress that part. Went beyond to make the event very memorable. Even with the whole COVID situation going on we felt safe with him doing my birthday party. Can't say enough on how much I would recommend for any event you need a quality DJ for.

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Terrie for your very thoughtful review. It was such a great honor to have been a part of your 60th Birthday Celebration! I appreciate your hospitality. It was a great party!
    Once again, thank you! Sam
    Kim M. Married on 06/26/2021

Graduation Party

Love love loved this…everything was clear from the start, showed up on time, courteous and we had the best time!

Def recommend them for all your party needs.

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kim and McKenna! I appreciate your review. It was great to be a part of your graduation celebration. Congratulations McKenna! I wish you well in all that the future holds for you.
  • Janice
    Janice D. Married on 06/15/2021

Excellent all around

If I could give 10 stars, I would. DJ Sammy's customer service and professionalism is top notch. He met with my fiance and I to get a good understanding of our desires and theme for our wedding and then worked closely with us to make our dream a reality. He was also our MC and his attention to detail was such a blessing. I know sometimes it can be tough to find a DJ/MC if you are a believer who wants a clean, yet fun event. That was not the case with DJ Sammy. He brought alot of energy and entertainment to our event and made our special day so memorable!
    If you want a DJ who wants to be a part of pulling off your whole event and not just "playing some music", I highly recommend DJ Sammy Reyes. You will be glad you did!

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

I was delighted to receive and read your 5 Star Review. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It was such an honor to be a part of your Wedding Celebration. The success of your event was a collaborative effort from all of your great vendors. I wish you both many many many years of love and happiness. God bless your unity.
    Davidryan R. Married on 06/04/2021

Incredible

We had a great experience and I would highly recommend. If you want your event to go flawlessly and experience service above and beyond normal this is the company to book.

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much David for your review and endorsement. It was greatly appreciated!
    Take care,
    Alexa Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

super good would def recommend to others

sam is very friendly and super nice and u can tell her loves doing what he does. the photo booth was amazing and you get to really
    make it your own!!

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Alexa for your wonderful review...I really really really appreciate it! I wish you the best for your future and that you succeed in everything that you strive to achieve in your life.
    Take care,
  • Roxann
    Roxann C. Married on 05/21/2021

After School Bash at First United Methodist, Alvin

He was actually early and set up before the function started. He played the music that we asked and interacted with the audience. Sammy was awesome! I highly recommend him!

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Roxann for taking the time to write this great review. I look forward to working with you and your Church again in the near future.
  • Amiee
    Amiee B. Married on 05/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful! Experienced and organized.

Sam and his son were amazing! They helped make a dance team banquet extra special. He kept the girls and their parents dancing all night!! He also supplied a photo booth which was an extra special touch and crowd pleaser. Thank you, Sam and Josiah!

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Amiee for this great review. It was an honor to be a part of the Majestics 2021 banquet. We had a blast right along with y'all.
  • Elaine
    Elaine W. Married on 05/13/2021

Professional and Accommodating

Awesome Music Entertainment provide a quality service that was very professional, personable and entertaining. His number one goal was high customer service.
    Georganne M. Married on 04/05/2021

My son's wedding reception by Sam Reyes of Awesome Music Entertainment

Sam Reyes of Awesome music entertainment did an absolutely wonderful wedding reception for my son's wedding. Everyone of our guests were entertained and included in this wonderful event. We laughed, we cried, we danced. we had a truly marvelous time. Thank you Sam so so much for all of your hard work. and all at a very reasonable price.

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Georganne and Mansour family! It was such an honor...thank you! It was a beautiful venue and event. It was truly an honor. God bless you! Samuel "DJ Sammy" Reyes
  • Tamie
    Tamie G. Married on 01/16/2021

21st Birthday

Awesome Music Entertainment was the best decision by far! DJ Sammy was amazing. You never realize how important music is and having someone who knows the proper flow of the special occasion. DJ Sammy played the BEST music selection and it met all of my expectations of the vibe my daughter wanted for her birthday. He also provided the lighting which created the perfect atmosphere. I received so many compliments on him because he made the night an absolute blast! I'm so happy we made the right choice!

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

OMG! Alyssa's 21st Birthday was fire! 🔥🔥🔥 We ALL had a blast and I'm sure it was full of fond memories for her and your family. Love the Gutierrez family ❤
  • Beth
    Beth Married on 10/31/2020

Fantastic reception

We had an amazing time at our reception. Sam was great to work with and our family and friends commented how great our DJ was. We were able relax and have fun knowing he was there keeping things on track. I would easily recommend him and his company to anyone.

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you David and Beth for such a thoughtful review. I wish you both many years of happiness together. God bless!
    John Married on 05/31/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Sam is the absolute best. He took the time to learn all of the details about my daughter and her school to provide a personalized graduation party experience for her. His attention to detail and his ideas and suggestions made her graduation party better than i could have ever hoped for. From the photo booth background to the music playlist he nailed it. After a very difficult senior school year she closed out her high school experience on an absolute high note thanks to DJ Sammy!

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lauren and John for your 5 Star Review. We had a blast working for y'all! It was an honor to celebrate such a key moment in Lauren's life. I wish her well in everything God has planned for her life. I look forward to Lexi's graduation!
    Take care Sam
    Lisa S. Married on 03/15/2020

Best day of our lives

Thank you so much for making our day special! Keeping our guest entertained and keeping us on track ! We couldn’t be more happier . The dancing on the cloud was the perfect touch to our first dance as husband and wife . Your ideas and advice helping us along the way to make sure our day was perfect !! We appreciate you and all you do !

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

I apologize that I didn't noticed that I hadn't replyed to your great review. I'm so happy that we were able to celebrate with you and that we were blessed with the opportunity to be a part of your wedding celebration. You both were so gracious and hospitable to us...thank you! Congratulations and we wish you many many many years of love and happiness. Take care, Sam
  • Lucila
    Lucila Married on 03/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful people to work with!

Sam was our DJ for our wedding earlier this month. I cannot express how thankful I am for how thorough he is with his craft. He really cares about helping you have your day run as smoothly as possible. We could not afford a wedding planner but he does so much for you in terms of coordinating things by time with music it was like having a wedding planner in a sense! I am so thankful he was recommended to us.

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Ikarus and Lucila! We really appreciate your great review. It was an honor to be a part of your Wedding Celebration. I wish y'all many years of love and happiness.
    Sincerely,
    Bobbie K. Married on 02/12/2020

Fantastic Event!

We had Awesome Music Entertainment DJ and work a photo booth earlier this month at our community holiday party and could not be happier with their services. They were professional, fun and very helpful throughout the day.
    They asked all the right questions leading up to the party so that on the day of the event they knew exactly what we wanted. Both the music and the photo booth were amazing and fit the event perfectly. I would definitley use them again and would recommend them for any type of event!

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you and the Sedona Lakes Christmas Party Commitee for giving us the opportunity to serve and work for our community. I hope that we can work together again soon!
illustration stars