Awesome Music Entertainment Reviews

126 | Manvel, TX

126 Reviews for Awesome Music Entertainment

Georganne Mansour ( Mother Of The Groom) · Getting married on 04/05/2021

My son's wedding reception by Sam Reyes of Awesome Music Entertainment

Sam Reyes of Awesome music entertainment did an absolutely wonderful wedding reception for my son's wedding. Everyone of our guests were entertained and included in this wonderful event. We laughed, we cried, we danced. we had a truly marvelous time. Thank you Sam so so much for all of your hard work. and all at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Georganne and Mansour family! It was such an honor...thank you! It was a beautiful venue and event. It was truly an honor. God bless you! Samuel "DJ Sammy" Reyes

Lisa Solano · Married on 03/15/2020

Best day of our lives

Thank you so much for making our day special! Keeping our guest entertained and keeping us on track ! We couldn’t be more happier . The dancing on the cloud was the perfect touch to our first dance as husband and wife . Your ideas and advice helping us along the way to make sure our day was perfect !! We appreciate you and all you do !

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Lucila

Lucila · Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful people to work with!

Sam was our DJ for our wedding earlier this month. I cannot express how thankful I am for how thorough he is with his craft. He really cares about helping you have your day run as smoothly as possible. We could not afford a wedding planner but he does so much for you in terms of coordinating things by time with music it was like having a wedding planner in a sense! I am so thankful he was recommended to us.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Ikarus and Lucila! We really appreciate your great review. It was an honor to be a part of your Wedding Celebration. I wish y'all many years of love and happiness.

Bobbie Kahara · Married on 02/12/2020

Fantastic Event!

We had Awesome Music Entertainment DJ and work a photo booth earlier this month at our community holiday party and could not be happier with their services. They were professional, fun and very helpful throughout the day.
    They asked all the right questions leading up to the party so that on the day of the event they knew exactly what we wanted. Both the music and the photo booth were amazing and fit the event perfectly. I would definitley use them again and would recommend them for any type of event!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you and the Sedona Lakes Christmas Party Commitee for giving us the opportunity to serve and work for our community. I hope that we can work together again soon!
  • W

Wally A Rivera Lopez · Married on 02/08/2020

Best DJ in TX!!

Sam was hands down the best DJ we could have come across. Not only he ensured both of our families were accommodated music wise (as my family is from PR and my husband’s is from TX) but he also ensured we had a very detailed reception schedule in BOTH English and Spanish so both of our families could understand and feel welcomed. And of course when things did not go as planned (because that is how things are) Sam ensured everything was ok and we continued with the next thing. We were truly blesses to have him on such a special day. Everyone complimented the DJ Sam! Thank you Sam!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Daniel Cardenas · Married on 12/07/2019

Awesome Music Ent.

Sammy has to be the the greatest DJ walking this Earth! He made our night a memorable one. A night my wife, myself and the 250 guest will remember forever! His sound system is amazing, clear and perfect. The music selection kept the party going and the dance floor busy all night! Thank you Sammy for the amazing experience. If you’re looking for a night to remember I would highly recommend booking Sammy!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Daniel and Xochil:
    Wow! What a wonderful review and I loved working with you both! Your ceremony and reception at The Meekermark Venue in Magnolia was extremely remarkable. It was really special being a part of your big day and I can’t thank you enough for choosing me! Congratulations once again!!!
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 11/16/2019

Sammy was wonderful. He made it a great event.

Hiring the right DJ is so important. We made a great decision by hiring Awesome Entertainment. He was very accommodating and spent time making sure the music was all correct. Was there early on wedding day to set up. Would recommend for sure.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Janet and congratulations once again to your wonderful family! Working with you and Jennifer was truly awesome and of course, your location in League City was spectacular!
    Thank you for allowing me to be a part of you Wedding...It was an honor!

Brianna Crooks · Married on 05/31/2019

Brianna’s graduation

Very well put together, equipment has great quality, very professional and DJ is very flexible

Sent on 06/02/2019

Cristina Gonzales · Married on 03/16/2019

Quinceañera

We were lucky to have been recommended to DJ Sammy for my daughter’s Quinceañera. He was a blessing to help coordinate every detail! He made sure the dance floor was never empty and had to accommodate a diverse group of guests!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Tina Rowe · Married on 03/10/2019

Rocked our event

The absolute best MC/DJ that I have ever seen. He plans everything out and your wedding goes according to your plans down to the minute. Super personable and very punctual. He visited the venue because he had never been to it before hand and even met with building owner. Had several meetings with to make sure everything was planned according to bride and groom’s wishes!!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tina – outstanding review and I enthusiastically appreciate the time you took to write it. I loved working with you and look forward to doing it again...soon! Being a part of John and Anna's special day was a great pleasure and experience.
    Congratulations once again!
  • John

John Pasola · Married on 03/10/2019

John and Anna's Wedding

For anyone looking for a DJ/MC/Entertainer...look no further. We looked and talked to many DJs and Awesome Music Entertainment was highly recommended. We decided to work with Sammy and his team. Prior to our wedding, we got to select our songs for the wedding to make it a more personal experience. We had several meetings with Sammy to discuss every detail and timeline of our wedding. Sammy is very thorough and we were so glad that he was. Our wedding went perfectly. Sammy kept us on track while entertaining our guests. The music system, lights and sound system, and photo booth were professional equipment and worked flawlessly. He has done many weddings and his expertise was demonstrated to us and our guests to perfection! We would highly recommend Sammy and Awesome Music Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ for your special event.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you John! Working with you and Anna was a wonderful experience and of course, being a special part of your day was incredible - you are an amazing couple! Your coordinator Tina Rowe was a pleasure to work with. Congratulations once again and thank you so much for choosing me!

Alexis Medrano · Married on 02/22/2019

Excellent experience!

A couple who counseled me and my now wife recommended DJ Sam to us, as he had provided the entertainment for their daughter's wedding. So we went ahead and gave him a call. It turned out to be a great decision! DJ Sam was very enthusiastic from beginning to end, always maintaining contact with us, and working with us to plan an itinerary that worked for us! DJ Sam was very professional throughout the entire process and rapidly adapted to changing situations. He provided a memorable performance during our reception, and all our friends and family had a blast with his music selections throughout the night! 10/10 would definitely recommend DJ Sam's services to anyone considering him.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Alexis – you and Michelle are such an amazing couple and I had so much fun working with you. The Aquarium is a special location and your wedding reception could not have gone better! I’m very happy for the both of you and sincerely appreciate the time you have taken to post the wonderful review. Congratulations!!!

Michelle M · Married on 02/22/2019

Everything fell into place

We were referred to Sam through a couple we knew who had hired him previously for their own children’s weddings. He was nothing but professional and understanding. He took the time to get to know us and make our wedding the perfection it came out to be.
    There were a couple hiccups throughout the wedding due to things that weren’t in our control but Sam just rolled with the punches and made everything go smoothly.

Would definitely recommend him to any one of our friends or family in need of a great entertainer.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Natalia Reyes · Married on 01/05/2019

incredible

Amazing service! I love how the Sam was engaged with the crowd and hyped everyone up. There was a great selection of songs on the website and adding songs to the playlists was quick and easy. It was an awesome set up and great equipment. Ten out of ten service:)

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Betsy

Betsy · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect night dancing

From day one DJ Sammy was the only choice. From having a last minute song to start off the ceremony, one which he was not asked ahead of time or was in the contract, he was the hero of the night. His assistant and him made the night a blast. We knew who our dancers were amongst our family and Sammy's music kept them on the floor. We partied till the last minute possible and he had no issue keeping the party going till that minute. We are truly grateful to have found someone who was able to communicate with our family and friends alike, someone who was easily able to work in their request as if it was already in the plans. As cheesy as this will sound, I couldn't hug the guy enough to say thank you for the awesome time. We are truly grateful he took on our wedding. Thank you Sammy, you sir, you are the best!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

OMG! Marlon and Betsy thank you so much for your fantastic review! It was such an honor to be a part of your Wedding...thank you! You both an your family were so hospitable and so much FUN! We had a blast! Let's stay in touch.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing- exactly what we wanted!

DJ Sammy was exactly the type of DJ we wanted for our wedding.

We were unsure of song choices for important moments, timings, dance songs and DJ Sammy helped us plan the whole day- timeline, schedule, best sign choices for our whole day.

I would not hesitate at all to recommend them to any bride looking for a DJ for their wedding day!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa and Danny for allowing us to be a part of your Wedding Celebration! I'm so glad that everyone had a blast. I appreciate your great review. Take care and let's keep in touch.

Barbara Boardman · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent and professional

we would recommend Awesome music 100 percent.
    We traveled from the U.K with our friends and family for our daughters wedding in Houston.
    All arrangements and music choices were done online and by our daughter and husband with DJ Sammy.
    We had a fabulous time.
    Sammy and his son were very helpful and played chosen music and requests on the night.
    He acted as m.c and was extremely professional.
    We would not hesitate to recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Kris Macinnes · Married on 10/31/2018

Excellent!!

We were so pleased with the DJ. Everyone had an amazing time and the kids really loved it! Thank you so much !

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Y

Yige Tang · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome! love Sam and his team!

Sam is really professional and he always give the best suggestions. Whenever there’s any disagreement between me and my hubby, he will use his profession to find the best way. I’m kinda stubborn and this is my first wedding so I’m like” I know nothing about wedding music but DJ has to listen to me”. Glad we have Sam to explain to me about wedding music and help me with ideas, our wedding turns out great! If he listens to me about everything, my wedding will be a disaster!! If I ever gonna renew my vows I’ll still let Sam do it!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Yige and Travis, I really appreciate your wonderful review! Your wedding was so spectacular (especially your giant castle bridal cake)! It was an honor to be a part of it. Once again, Congratulations!

Barbara Arzola · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience

Dj Sammy was available 24/7 for me. He ALWAYS got back in less than 4 hours on questions or concerns I had. He mixed the father/daughter dance for me in advance so we could practice. He instructed the whole reception which helped speed things along for me. He played exactly what everyone wanted in terms of music! It was great

Sent on 10/29/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Barbara and Jesse for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure and an honor to have been chosen to be a part of your Wedding Ceremony & Reception. Let's stay in touch!
    Thank you!

Tonya · Married on 09/05/2018

DJ Samuel definitely pleased Walmart Store #2993 and gave us a lasting impression on our appreciation event partnered with MD Anderson Cancer Center. He was very professional and engaged with everyone. Thank you

Sent on 09/06/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Tonya! It was a pleasure meeting and working for you and your Managers and Associates at your Wal-Mart. I look forward to working with you and your store again in the future.
    Take care,

Bea · Married on 08/18/2018

My fiancé and I were looking for someone bilingual, friendly and responsible. When we came across DJ Samuel we knew he was the guy that could help us. He was very nice and our night was incredible thanks to him. Our guest were so happy and had a blast. Every time we asked him to play something, he had it and played it. We were very satisfied with his service. We recommend him!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Erik and Beatriz for your great review! Take care and once again, congratulations!

Paige · Married on 06/13/2018

DJ Sammy was amazing!!! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!!! He exceeded all of our expectations!!! We would recommend him to all of our friends and family!!! Thank you sooo much!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Paige and Riley, thank you so much for your great review! We all had a blast! Once again, Congratulations to y'all!

Shaun · event on: 06/09/2018

Best experience and music selection of any DJ I’ve used.

Sent on 06/15/2018