Awesome Music Entertainment Reviews

Awesome Music Entertainment 3
Awesome Music Entertainment 4

Georganne Mansour ( Mother Of The Groom) · Getting married on 04/05/2021

My son's wedding reception by Sam Reyes of Awesome Music Entertainment

Sam Reyes of Awesome music entertainment did an absolutely wonderful wedding reception for my son's wedding. Everyone of our guests were entertained and included in this wonderful event. We laughed, we cried, we danced. we had a truly marvelous time. Thank you Sam so so much for all of your hard work. and all at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Lucila

Lucila · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful people to work with!

Sam was our DJ for our wedding earlier this month. I cannot express how thankful I am for how thorough he is with his craft. He really cares about helping you have your day run as smoothly as possible. We could not afford a wedding planner but he does so much for you in terms of coordinating things by time with music it was like having a wedding planner in a sense! I am so thankful he was recommended to us.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Daniel Cardenas · Married on 12/07/2019

Awesome Music Ent.

Sammy has to be the the greatest DJ walking this Earth! He made our night a memorable one. A night my wife, myself and the 250 guest will remember forever! His sound system is amazing, clear and perfect. The music selection kept the party going and the dance floor busy all night! Thank you Sammy for the amazing experience. If you’re looking for a night to remember I would highly recommend booking Sammy!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 11/16/2019

Sammy was wonderful. He made it a great event.

Hiring the right DJ is so important. We made a great decision by hiring Awesome Entertainment. He was very accommodating and spent time making sure the music was all correct. Was there early on wedding day to set up. Would recommend for sure.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Brianna Crooks · Married on 05/31/2019

Brianna’s graduation

Very well put together, equipment has great quality, very professional and DJ is very flexible

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Jeanne

Jeanne Manalo · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ Sam made sure our wedding was memorable!

DJ Sam was at my brother's wedding DJ 8 years before my husband and I started planning ours. From then I always knew I'd find him and have him DJ for us too! I already knew he wouldn't disappoint and he included nice touches for our reception experience we would not have thought for ourselves. His creativity to create memories according to your vision was truly valuable. Our reception was intimate, sweet, and fun. DJ Sam made sure my husband and I were fed, he kept checking up on us, and responded professionally to requests from planning until the end. I would highly recommend his services, especially the personalized package (so worth it!). Another thing I might note was how mindful Sam was with making sure cultures were represented if you and your husband have different backgrounds.

All in all, while the personalized package costs more, we did NOT have to hire a wedding planner. Sam took care of the whole evening, corresponding with our vendors, and made sure everything went smoothly. I might add that he also provided a photo booth that all my guests enjoyed and took advantage of. We also paid for the "dancing on the cloud" option which gave our first dance a very, very beautiful touch. He had his own lighting and his own DJ booth was elegant in itself. We are very happy with Awesome Music Entertainment and my whole family highly recommends him!

Awesome Music Entertainment 5
    Sent on 06/22/2019

Cristina Gonzales · Married on 03/16/2019

Quinceañera

We were lucky to have been recommended to DJ Sammy for my daughter’s Quinceañera. He was a blessing to help coordinate every detail! He made sure the dance floor was never empty and had to accommodate a diverse group of guests!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Tina Rowe · Married on 03/10/2019

Rocked our event

The absolute best MC/DJ that I have ever seen. He plans everything out and your wedding goes according to your plans down to the minute. Super personable and very punctual. He visited the venue because he had never been to it before hand and even met with building owner. Had several meetings with to make sure everything was planned according to bride and groom’s wishes!!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • John

John Pasola · Married on 03/10/2019

John and Anna's Wedding

For anyone looking for a DJ/MC/Entertainer...look no further. We looked and talked to many DJs and Awesome Music Entertainment was highly recommended. We decided to work with Sammy and his team. Prior to our wedding, we got to select our songs for the wedding to make it a more personal experience. We had several meetings with Sammy to discuss every detail and timeline of our wedding. Sammy is very thorough and we were so glad that he was. Our wedding went perfectly. Sammy kept us on track while entertaining our guests. The music system, lights and sound system, and photo booth were professional equipment and worked flawlessly. He has done many weddings and his expertise was demonstrated to us and our guests to perfection! We would highly recommend Sammy and Awesome Music Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ for your special event.

Awesome Music Entertainment 6
    Sent on 03/30/2019

Alexis Medrano · Married on 02/22/2019

Excellent experience!

A couple who counseled me and my now wife recommended DJ Sam to us, as he had provided the entertainment for their daughter's wedding. So we went ahead and gave him a call. It turned out to be a great decision! DJ Sam was very enthusiastic from beginning to end, always maintaining contact with us, and working with us to plan an itinerary that worked for us! DJ Sam was very professional throughout the entire process and rapidly adapted to changing situations. He provided a memorable performance during our reception, and all our friends and family had a blast with his music selections throughout the night! 10/10 would definitely recommend DJ Sam's services to anyone considering him.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Michelle M · Married on 02/22/2019

Everything fell into place

We were referred to Sam through a couple we knew who had hired him previously for their own children’s weddings. He was nothing but professional and understanding. He took the time to get to know us and make our wedding the perfection it came out to be.
    There were a couple hiccups throughout the wedding due to things that weren’t in our control but Sam just rolled with the punches and made everything go smoothly.

Would definitely recommend him to any one of our friends or family in need of a great entertainer.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Natalia Reyes · Married on 01/05/2019

incredible

Amazing service! I love how the Sam was engaged with the crowd and hyped everyone up. There was a great selection of songs on the website and adding songs to the playlists was quick and easy. It was an awesome set up and great equipment. Ten out of ten service:)

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Betsy

Betsy · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect night dancing

From day one DJ Sammy was the only choice. From having a last minute song to start off the ceremony, one which he was not asked ahead of time or was in the contract, he was the hero of the night. His assistant and him made the night a blast. We knew who our dancers were amongst our family and Sammy's music kept them on the floor. We partied till the last minute possible and he had no issue keeping the party going till that minute. We are truly grateful to have found someone who was able to communicate with our family and friends alike, someone who was easily able to work in their request as if it was already in the plans. As cheesy as this will sound, I couldn't hug the guy enough to say thank you for the awesome time. We are truly grateful he took on our wedding. Thank you Sammy, you sir, you are the best!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

OMG! Marlon and Betsy thank you so much for your fantastic review! It was such an honor to be a part of your Wedding...thank you! You both an your family were so hospitable and so much FUN! We had a blast! Let's stay in touch.
    Sincerely,
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing- exactly what we wanted!

DJ Sammy was exactly the type of DJ we wanted for our wedding.

We were unsure of song choices for important moments, timings, dance songs and DJ Sammy helped us plan the whole day- timeline, schedule, best sign choices for our whole day.

I would not hesitate at all to recommend them to any bride looking for a DJ for their wedding day!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa and Danny for allowing us to be a part of your Wedding Celebration! I'm so glad that everyone had a blast. I appreciate your great review. Take care and let's keep in touch.
    Sincerely,

Barbara Boardman · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent and professional

we would recommend Awesome music 100 percent.
    We traveled from the U.K with our friends and family for our daughters wedding in Houston.
    All arrangements and music choices were done online and by our daughter and husband with DJ Sammy.
    We had a fabulous time.
    Sammy and his son were very helpful and played chosen music and requests on the night.
    He acted as m.c and was extremely professional.
    We would not hesitate to recommend him for any occasion.

Awesome Music Entertainment 7
    Sent on 12/26/2018

Kris Macinnes · Married on 10/31/2018

Excellent!!

We were so pleased with the DJ. Everyone had an amazing time and the kids really loved it! Thank you so much !

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Y

Yige Tang · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome! love Sam and his team!

Sam is really professional and he always give the best suggestions. Whenever there’s any disagreement between me and my hubby, he will use his profession to find the best way. I’m kinda stubborn and this is my first wedding so I’m like” I know nothing about wedding music but DJ has to listen to me”. Glad we have Sam to explain to me about wedding music and help me with ideas, our wedding turns out great! If he listens to me about everything, my wedding will be a disaster!! If I ever gonna renew my vows I’ll still let Sam do it!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Yige and Travis, I really appreciate your wonderful review! Your wedding was so spectacular (especially your giant castle bridal cake)! It was an honor to be a part of it. Once again, Congratulations!

Barbara Arzola · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience

Dj Sammy was available 24/7 for me. He ALWAYS got back in less than 4 hours on questions or concerns I had. He mixed the father/daughter dance for me in advance so we could practice. He instructed the whole reception which helped speed things along for me. He played exactly what everyone wanted in terms of music! It was great

Sent on 10/29/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Barbara and Jesse for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure and an honor to have been chosen to be a part of your Wedding Ceremony & Reception. Let's stay in touch!
    Thank you!

Tonya · Married on 09/05/2018

DJ Samuel definitely pleased Walmart Store #2993 and gave us a lasting impression on our appreciation event partnered with MD Anderson Cancer Center. He was very professional and engaged with everyone. Thank you

Sent on 09/06/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Tonya! It was a pleasure meeting and working for you and your Managers and Associates at your Wal-Mart. I look forward to working with you and your store again in the future.
    Take care,

Bea · Married on 08/18/2018

My fiancé and I were looking for someone bilingual, friendly and responsible. When we came across DJ Samuel we knew he was the guy that could help us. He was very nice and our night was incredible thanks to him. Our guest were so happy and had a blast. Every time we asked him to play something, he had it and played it. We were very satisfied with his service. We recommend him!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Erik and Beatriz for your great review! Take care and once again, congratulations!

Paige · Married on 06/13/2018

DJ Sammy was amazing!!! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!!! He exceeded all of our expectations!!! We would recommend him to all of our friends and family!!! Thank you sooo much!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Paige and Riley, thank you so much for your great review! We all had a blast! Once again, Congratulations to y'all!

Shaun · event on: 06/09/2018

Best experience and music selection of any DJ I’ve used.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Sammy was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was always focused on what we wanted and exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. He and his team are very professional and their setup is very clean. We really recommend his services!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Abel & Victoria for allowing us to be a part of your special day! The last 12 months was a great planning journey that I was honored to take with you both. Seeing the smiles on both of your faces at the end of your big day was so amazing! Thank you, Samuel "DJ Sammy" Reyes

Gladys · event on: 06/08/2018

DJ Al Boogie with Awesome Music Entertainment saved the day! our venue had a/c issues and environment was a bit uncomfortable....however Alex keep everyone's mind off the heat with awesome music selection and kept everyone on the dance floor! he also was an excellent MC....he kept the whole event moving and on schedule! I honestly don't know what we would have done without him! Thank you Alex!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Gladys, E.C. and Jasmine,
    Thank you so much for the kinds words and for allowing us to rock the house with you! You made me feel at home from our 1st meeting and I didn't have a doubt that we would have an amazing day! Thank you, Alex "DJ Al Boogie" Perez

Pastor Roy · event on: 06/08/2018

DJ Sammy was the most incredible amazing DJ I have ever heard. He did my event of more than 500 people. He captivated the crowd with a performance that left the people complimenting him because of such a great time everyone had because of him. I highly recommend him for any event you have. If you need any more information my name is Pastor Roy Love and you can call me at 281-338-6633. You can never go wrong with using DJ Sammy for your event.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Awesome Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Pastor Roy Love for your great review. I look forward to working with you and Praise Chapel again in the future.
    God bless! DJ Sammy