AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

108 AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT Reviews
  • Betsy

Betsy · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect night dancing

From day one DJ Sammy was the only choice. From having a last minute song to start off the ceremony, one which he was not asked ahead of time or was in the contract, he was the hero of the night. His assistant and him made the night a blast. We knew who our dancers were amongst our family and Sammy's music kept them on the floor. We partied till the last minute possible and he had no issue keeping the party going till that minute. We are truly grateful to have found someone who was able to communicate with our family and friends alike, someone who was easily able to work in their request as if it was already in the plans. As cheesy as this will sound, I couldn't hug the guy enough to say thank you for the awesome time. We are truly grateful he took on our wedding. Thank you Sammy, you sir, you are the best!

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

OMG! Marlon and Betsy thank you so much for your fantastic review! It was such an honor to be a part of your Wedding...thank you! You both an your family were so hospitable and so much FUN! We had a blast! Let's stay in touch. Sincerely, DJ Sammy
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing- exactly what we wanted!

DJ Sammy was exactly the type of DJ we wanted for our wedding.

We were unsure of song choices for important moments, timings, dance songs and DJ Sammy helped us plan the whole day- timeline, schedule, best sign choices for our whole day.

I would not hesitate at all to recommend them to any bride looking for a DJ for their wedding day!

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa and Danny for allowing us to be a part of your Wedding Celebration! I'm so glad that everyone had a blast. I appreciate your great review. Take care and let's keep in touch. Sincerely, DJ Sammy

Kris Macinnes · Married on 10/31/2018

Excellent!!

We were so pleased with the DJ. Everyone had an amazing time and the kids really loved it! Thank you so much !

• Y

Yige Tang · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome! love Sam and his team!

Sam is really professional and he always give the best suggestions. Whenever there’s any disagreement between me and my hubby, he will use his profession to find the best way. I’m kinda stubborn and this is my first wedding so I’m like” I know nothing about wedding music but DJ has to listen to me”. Glad we have Sam to explain to me about wedding music and help me with ideas, our wedding turns out great! If he listens to me about everything, my wedding will be a disaster!! If I ever gonna renew my vows I’ll still let Sam do it!

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Yige and Travis, I really appreciate your wonderful review! Your wedding was so spectacular (especially your giant castle bridal cake)! It was an honor to be a part of it. Once again, Congratulations! DJ Sammy

Barbara Arzola · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience

Dj Sammy was available 24/7 for me. He ALWAYS got back in less than 4 hours on questions or concerns I had. He mixed the father/daughter dance for me in advance so we could practice. He instructed the whole reception which helped speed things along for me. He played exactly what everyone wanted in terms of music! It was great

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you Barbara and Jesse for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure and an honor to have been chosen to be a part of your Wedding Ceremony & Reception. Let's stay in touch! Thank you! DJ Sammy

Tonya · Married on 09/05/2018

DJ Samuel definitely pleased Walmart Store #2993 and gave us a lasting impression on our appreciation event partnered with MD Anderson Cancer Center. He was very professional and engaged with everyone. Thank you

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Tonya! It was a pleasure meeting and working for you and your Managers and Associates at your Wal-Mart. I look forward to working with you and your store again in the future. Take care, DJ Sammy

Bea · Married on 08/18/2018

My fiancé and I were looking for someone bilingual, friendly and responsible. When we came across DJ Samuel we knew he was the guy that could help us. He was very nice and our night was incredible thanks to him. Our guest were so happy and had a blast. Every time we asked him to play something, he had it and played it. We were very satisfied with his service. We recommend him!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you Erik and Beatriz for your great review! Take care and once again, congratulations! DJ Sammy

Paige · Married on 06/13/2018

DJ Sammy was amazing!!! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!!! He exceeded all of our expectations!!! We would recommend him to all of our friends and family!!! Thank you sooo much!

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Paige and Riley, thank you so much for your great review! We all had a blast! Once again, Congratulations to y'all! DJ Sammy

Victoria · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Sammy was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was always focused on what we wanted and exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. He and his team are very professional and their setup is very clean. We really recommend his services!

Sent on 06/16/2018

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you Abel & Victoria for allowing us to be a part of your special day! The last 12 months was a great planning journey that I was honored to take with you both. Seeing the smiles on both of your faces at the end of your big day was so amazing! Thank you, Samuel "DJ Sammy" Reyes
  • Guy

Guy · Married on 05/26/2018

Absolutely terrific, played the music we wanted to hear but when a certain kind of music wasn't getting people to dance DJ Al Boogie played music that did get people dancing. All while staying within what we wanted not played. When requests were made he checked with us before playing the songs which was fantastic. He did an amazing job keeping the flow of the night going without being disruptive
    Couldn't recommend him more.

Sent on 06/03/2018

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey guys! I had so much fun teaming up with you during the entire journey of planning and then executing all of your entertainment needs. Your family and friends had so much fun from start to finish. Working with you and Tiffany felt like working with friends and I used your energy to deliver an epic and memorable evening. Sincerely, Alex "DJ Al Boogie" Perez

Laura · Married on 04/19/2018

Sam was so easy to deal with along the way. He made us feel very at ease and comfortable with what would happen on our big day. He was very flexible to our needs and gave us exactly what we asked for. Day of he is very involved in making the day sun smooth and on time. He was a pleasure to work with.

Jace · Married on 12/16/2017

DJ Sam was great! We got so many great reviews from our wedding guests, they can’t stop talking about how amazing he was and how much fun they had!

Sent on 01/24/2018

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you Jace and Desiree!!! Your wedding was beautiful and we loved being able to be a part of it! Best wishes! DJ Sammy

Jillian · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a great experience. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our day.

Andrea · Married on 03/18/2017

I highly recommend using Samuel from Awesome Music Entertainment. He was absolutely amazing in organizing and allocating to our needs. We can't thank him enough for all of his hard work he put into making our day the most memorable day of our lives. His attention to detail surpassed what we could have ever asked for as he went above and beyond every expectation we had. Our family still talks about how much fun they had at our wedding!

Sent on 04/05/2017

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks Andrea and Andy for your wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to work with both. Let''s keep in touch! God bless, DJ Sammy

David · Married on 03/18/2017

Samuel was very thorough and detail oriented. He took the time and went out of his way to make sure we were getting what we wanted out of our wedding day. He did an excellent job, as the master of ceremonies, of keeping the event on schedule as best as you could expect and adjusting when needed. I am so glad that we chose Awesome Music Entertainment as our DJ and I wouldn't go back and change a thing. Beyond satisfied with their services.

Jose · Married on 11/23/2016

My wife and I got married on Nov 23rd. We were looking for a good mixing DJ to keep ppl dancing when Awesome Music was mentioned to us. We called Sammy and got things going. Sammy played the music and did what he said he'd do. Any song that was playing that cleared the floor was quickly changed out midway and ppl were put back on the floor. I highly recommend this company and I'd use them again.

Sent on 12/12/2016

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you Jose and Felicia for your great review! DJ Al Boogie and I wish you both many years of happiness. DJ Sammy
  • F

Felicia · Married on 11/23/2016

Awesome Music Entertainment was so thorough and took the time to ensure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. So happy that our friends recommended Sammy and his team, and we were so pleased with how everything turned out.

Charles · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Sam and DJ Al Boogie are the best ever! From start to finish they eased my mind and had everything planned out for us the way we
    envisioned. With so much success everyone was happy and dancing the night away. What made me even more happy was that they understood that my family had cultural traditions that had to be played and they knew exactly how to incorporate it into the reception. I really love these guys, everyone should use their services. Awesome Job!

Malo Tofa Soifua

-The Byrds

Sent on 10/18/2016

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Charles and Alisha! We had an absolute blast from A to Z with you guys. Thank you for allowing us to bring your vision to life! Not to mention the cultural dances as the icing on the cake. :-) Thank you! DJ Al Boogie and DJ Sammy

German · Married on 10/08/2016

Awesome Music Entertainment deserves the highest possible rating!

We are a reserved couple and we were not very sure of what we wanted or how to approach the music and entertainment aspect of our wedding. I met with Samuel and from the first minutes I knew we had to have his services.
    All the meetings, the phone calls, the details, the suggestion and the services were great. It is difficult to put into words how much helped we received! It is a relieve to know. months in advanced, everything that is going to happen in your wedding minute by minute. Samuel put together the act and made sure that all other vendors were in sync with the event. He called our parents and all the vendors before the wedding to make sure would go as planned.
    I recommend AME and Samuel for any wedding!

Awesome Music Entertainment fueron una bendición en nuestra boda!

Samuel se aseguró de que todo saliera a la perfección y desde las primeras citas nosotros ya notabamos el nivel de profesionalismo que muestra en todo lo que hace. La boda fue bilingue y todo salió a la perfección porque Samuel llamó a todos los vendedores para asegurarse que estuvieran al tanto de los detalles.

Awesome Music Entertainment no solamente un DJ, es un servicio completo que vale la pena.

Saludos,
    Regards,

Sent on 10/20/2016

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Once again, Congratulatiins German and Odalis! Thank you for your generous words. It was an honor to be a part of your great day. Your hard work and great attitude's were the key to the success of your wedding. Fue una delicia para trabajar con ustedes dos. Gracias! Sam

Sherry · Married on 10/01/2016

We have been to many weddings and receptions including our other children, but this wedding with Awesome Entertainment and DJ Sam will be one to remember. There was NOT one moment of simple music, hoping someone would get on the dance floor. From start to finish DJ Sam had everyone involved and smiling. We are still receiving compliments about the MOST FUN wedding ever. Special mood lighting, video screens, super DJ. The professionalism of Awesome Entertainment was exceptional. Several meetings with DJ Sam detailing the timeline and events of your choice. With his extensive experience we had a perfectly planned wedding and reception. It was well worth what we spent. We are not being paid to rave about the wedding. It was just simply that much fun.

Sent on 10/23/2016

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Steve and Sherry, Thank you so much for this great review. I can say that your reception was one to remember! I really appreciate you familys hospitality...I felt right at home. Thank you, Samuel "DJ Sammy" Reyes

Coby · Married on 10/01/2016

Sam is a kind hearted person and puts a lot in making your night as special as possible. He was very organized when getting our day of timeline together which helped things come together. Once the music started playing it was game on. Sam has a very large selection of songs to choose from and can also create mixes if thats what your looking for. He also has custom lighting that can be set up around the venue and has multiple color options. Sam has a very nice setup and did a great job of getting everyone up on there feet and keeping them on the dance floor. Thank you again Sam!

Sent on 10/26/2016

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you Coby and Amanda. It was an honor! Wishing you both many years of happiness. GBY! DJ Sammy

Audrey · Married on 05/21/2016

Sam did such great job at our reception! He had a short time frame to put it all together and it was clear that it was very important to him to make sure he did a great job! And he did! We weren't your typical wedding couple and he was happy to be flexible and work with us to make it fit our style. He has a great music site that was quite helpful to me. He prepared a great playlist and knew how to get people on the dance floor and keep dancing! ( I was worried people wouldn't dance!)
    DJ's are an integral part of party because they set the tone for the event. Sam covered all the bases during our meeting and he made sure he saw the venue and knew what to expect and bring the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding he kept things rolling and moving and made sure the important stuff took place. He exceeded my expectations and everyone danced and had a blast!
    Samuel Reyes w/ Awesome Music Entertainment was professional, fully prepared and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 06/10/2016

AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you Audrey for the great review! It was an honor to be a part of your Wedding Celebration. You and Kevin were very hospitable and great host. Once again, Congratulations!

Josue · Married on 04/24/2016

Very professional. Did an awesome job at our wedding. Helped our reception run smoothly and was willing to work with us to make accommodations to our program. Highly recommended.

Marcelino · Married on 08/10/2015

Sam was very helpful with the planning and style of music for every part of our wedding.