MPD Video Productions

MPD Video Productions

We Bring Your Precious Memories to Life!

Serving all of New England, MA 01588
Style: Cinematic, Documentary
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Monta...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved working with Michele and Alan! They were very collaborative partners who worked with us from day one to learn our style and what was important to us. When you're getting married, time is of the essence so it was great that they reached out to our venue and photographer and figured out all the logistics as well. We love the finished product! Other videographers basically throw you a dvd with everything they recorded. We got a polished and well-edited finished product capturing all the best moments and a highlights video. They are absolutely amazing at what they do an we would work with them again in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Like many couples, we went over budget for our wedding so while my wife wanted videography, I didn’t think it was that important. As usual, my wife was right. Our wedding day flew by and having it all captured was one of the best investments we made. Alan and Michele are the perfect balance of personable and professional-exactly what you look for when planning for one of the most important events of your lift. Since this was the first wedding for the both us, having videographers with tons of experience was extremely helpful. They helped us think of things we would never think of. Throughout the process, we were constantly surprised by the level of care they had. They really took the time to learn about what was important to us, what we were looking for, and we always felt like their most important client. And it shows in the finished product, our wedding DVD was elegant and romantic-exactly what we wanted. We highly recommend MPD to anyone looking for videographers for an important event.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michele and Alan are awesome! I love the wedding video they made, and I’m so glad I hired them. They captured all of the details, including some things I didn’t even get to see on the wedding day, like the cocktail hour and the guests entering the wedding. They caught a lot of things that the photographer missed, but even if there were pictures of everything, watching the video that Michele and Alan created would still be the best way to remember the wedding day. They did a beautiful job, and I know I will cherish the video forever.

In addition to doing an excellent job capturing all the content, the picture and sound quality on the video are amazing! I didn’t even realize you could get such high quality with portable equipment. Before I hired them, I was thinking about asking a friend to record the wedding. I’m so relieved I didn’t do that. Hiring Michele and Alan was one of the best decisions I made about the wedding.

Michele makes planning very easy, and responds quickly to emails and phone calls. I was very happy that they attended the rehearsal, which was included in the package, and they had everything under control without any direction from me (although I’m sure I could have given some if I wanted to). They were so easy to work with! They were also recommended by some of the other wedding vendors I hired, so I think they must cooperate well with the other vendors and help everything go smoothly. And they weren’t intrusive during the wedding at all. They captured everything without ever being in the way or making anyone uncomfortable. Thank you, Michele and Alan!!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Katherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle and Alan at MPD Video Productions are fantastic people and fantastic artists! The video that they created of our daughter’s wedding is pure magic! The wedding and reception took place on May 31, 2014 at Old Sturbridge Village. It was an indescribably joyful day that felt like a fairly-tale come true. The downside was that it went by at lightening-speed, and we wondered how we could possibly remember it all. We needn’t have worried! Michelle and Alan collected the sights, sounds, and emotions of that day and fashioned a beautiful, timeless story with tender loving care and incredible artistry! Now we can relive the wonder, joy, and love of that day whenever we want to. Michelle and team were also great people to work with. They worked unobtrusively, and still managed to capture everything we wanted and more. Their professionalism, quiet calm, and thoughtfulness were truly helpful in keeping us centered, as well. By the way, if you have hired a photographer and are debating about whether or not you really need a videographer too, we can unequivocally say that “yes, you do”! The 1,000 photographs we have of the wedding don’t come anywhere near capturing the day in the way the video does! Thank you, thank you, and thank you, MPD Video!!!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with MPD Video Productions was a great experience overall. They were professional, responsive and flexible with outstanding quality work. They captured out special day perfectly and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was referred to MPD Video Productions by my wedding DJ. We originally hadn't budgeted for a videographer and didn't think we had the money to pay for one. With my concerns in mind, when I talked to Michele on the phone she worked to customize a package that could fit within my limited budget, while still providing me full coverage of my special day. Michele & Alan have a lot of experience filming weddings, and I was completely at ease after our phone conversations that they had everything on their end taken care of. That is saying a lot, coming from a bride who had to plan the wedding from 700 miles away. They were at our rehearsal the day before to meet us, observe a run-through of our ceremony, and go over the final details.

At our wedding Michele and Alan used their two high-def cameras to capture multiple angles of all the special moments -- me walking down the aisle and my husband's reaction -- along with me and my husband getting ready separately, and coverage of our guests at cocktail hour while we went to take pictures with the bridal party.

Most importantly, not only is the work high-quality, but they have a very fast turn around getting the videos back to you after the day is done. We had our highlights video and full videos within 3 months of our wedding. Our highlights video is posted online so we can easily share it with family and friends. The full-length video is split into chapters with the option also of watching the entire video at once. The footage is unbelievable; it feels like I get to go back in time and be a guest at my own wedding. The day goes by in a blur and reliving through pictures is not the same as hearing voices and rewatching special moments like our exchange of vows, first dance, and the dances with our parents.

If you want high-quality, personal, friendly, professional, affordable wedding photography in Massachusetts, then Michele and Alan of MPD Video Productions should be your first and only choice.

• Wedding: 09/22/2013
Jamie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michele and Alan were fantastic. Michele asked all of the right questions ahead of time to get a feel for what we were looking for, and tailored the package (and price) accordingly. She was always very quick to respond and proactively contacted me follow up and touch base. They came to our rehearsal to figure out the best way to shoot the ceremony, and we barely noticed they were there on the day of, which is impressive with two cameras. We absolutely loved the highlight video and got tons of compliments on it, and the full video is a great reminder of the day. We highly recommend MPD Video for any event.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am writing about the quality and professionalism of Michele and her husband. They are a great team, they captured every moment and honestly we did not even know they were there. They were with us throughout the ceremony which was in Worcester, MA and throughout the reception which was held in Boston. They were with us from 2:00 pm until 10 pm. After seeing the finished product we were so happy that we hired them. Do not even hesitate to consider them for your affair..they are wonderful...we have the finished product to prove it!

Linda Peters (mother -of-the-bride)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married in December of 2012. We wanted to find an affordable videographer who would work well with our photographer, would capture our day and would execute it perfectly. When I met Michele I knew MPD Video Productions would be perfect. Michele and Alan are a husband and wife team who are so talented. It is evident by the quality of their service, their equipment, editing styles and attention to detail that they love what they do. They really cared about what we wanted to record on our wedding day. We were so excited when our video arrived in the mail. We re-lived all these special moments we missed and started dancing to it in our living room! They even e-mailed us an 8 minute highlight video link. Our friends and family loved it. I highly recommend MPD Video Productions. You will not be disappointed.
Roseann & Jim Woodford

• Wedding: 12/08/2012
Roseann
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were both amazing to work with, and put in an extra effort to get the final product done early so we could see it before my husband had to go away on his work trip. I would refer anyone who is considering a videographer to MPD Video Productions.

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Jen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MPD video did an amazing job capturing our big day! From the initial meeting to the delivering of the final DVDs, everything went very smooth.
They did a great job picking which moments to edit during the reception. As in the highlights montage, it was as if I had given them a list of moments to include. It's as if they read my mind by including just the right moments...just about every moment we hoped to see was actually there!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MPD Video Productions did an outstanding job capturing our wedding day on video - we highly recommend them! Michele and Alan were wonderful to work with, extremely professional, and we are so pleased with the quality of their work. Michele kept us informed throughout the entire process, so we never worried about a thing. Having the both of them there to shoot footage along with their use of a third ‘still’ camera really added breadth and depth to the video. Your wedding videography will be in the most capable and talented hands with Michele and Alan!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MPD Video Production videoed my brother's wedding in 2008 and just videoed my wedding in July 2012 at the Boston Harbor Hotel. Michele and Alan are the perfect team to have your special day captured via video. My wife and I just received our video and we watched it numeours times because it is just that good! We laughed and cried throughout the whole thing. They showed every detail of the day and it made us feel like we were reliving the day. We felt like we were guests at our own wedding. This video is priceless in my mind and I know we are going to watch it for many years to come. I am forever endebted to what they have done for us

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
Mike
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am SO glad I chose to do videography for my wedding and also that I chose the right people!!! I love MPD and know of them from being a wedding photographer. I love their "team" approach with two cameras and two professionals for the wedding. I was so happy they were available for our wedding day!

Things I had not thought of before regarding video were things like: Seeing our first dance. Hearing the toasts again. Seeing everyone doing hilarious things on the dance floor! :) There are things that the still photos cannot capture like video does. We even had unexpected moments where my sister, who is SO afraid of public speaking, decided at the last moment to give a toast to us! It was SO nice and not something we had planned for. I am grateful that this is on video!!!

Some of the things that happened on the wedding day went by so fast that I LOVE that I can go back and see them again! I also love seeing my mom crying during the ceremony (haha!) because on the wedding day, I was not really aware of anything else aside from my vows!! I love looking back and seeing everyone in motion and adding OUR wedding music to it!!! It's really something I'd regret not doing had I not chosen to add video to our wedding day memories!!!

Highly recommended!!! You cannot get this day back, and now I can see even more how valuable the video is! Thank you to MPD for being so professional and caring and amazing!!!!!

• Wedding: 04/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having our ceremony videotaped was a last minute decision and Michele was very prompt in her responses to my e-mails and phone calls. She was very supportive and accommodating in creating a custom package for us. We were very impressed that both Michele and Alan came to our rehearsal to scout out the best camera angles for our ceremony. The cameras were placed in perfect places and were unobtrusive. We are thrilled with our "highlights" video and full ceremony video. We received numerous complements on our video and how “nice and thoughtful” Alan and Michele were during our wedding. I would definitely recommend MPD video!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MPD Video was recommended to us by our photographer. I was not sure that I wanted to do a video but after meeting Michele, I was sold!! We are so happy that we did as our wedding day is one very special day that we want to keep in our heart forever. I cannot say enough wonderful things about MPD video. Michele and Alan are both professional and personable. They did an outstanding job on our picture loop for the reception and my entire family commented about how great they were. They fit right in with our friends and family and they do an incredible job! They are responsive and very interactive. We cannot wait to see the final video of our special day.

Michele and Alan, we cannot thank you enough for being a special part of our day and capturing it all on video! We now have our wedding video and they captured memories of our special day so beautifully!!!! This video captured events we did not even know happened and I love every minute of remembering this special day!

• Wedding: 09/18/2011
508-266-0054
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards