Melissa Lin Ellis Photography

Melissa Lin Ellis Photography

Lifestyle and Wedding Photography

Kansas City, MO 64108 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

I can't say enough great things about Melissa Lin Ellis Photography. Melissa is always such a joy to work with, and I'm always excited when brides say they are using her as a photographer. She captures beautiful images of a couples day, from the candid, emotional moments, to the details that go into making an event so special. I'd recommend her to any bride that I work with as one of my top choices!
I had met Melissa a few years back when she was photographing a fashion charity event I was a part of in Chicago, she did beautiful work in such a simple environment. Ever since then I have been an avid follower of her work. She is continuously growing with her skill of keeping still, what i am imagining to be her favorite subject to photograph, love. I love her work and always will, she is extremely talented and a huge sweetheart. I will recommend her any day...
I conducted a wedding recently in which Melissa was hired to do the wedding photography. I was deeply impressed by the personal manner in which she worked with the wedding party and family. She was very upbeat and relational even when things got a bit hectic. Melissa and her staff are people you can trust with such precious items as your wedding pics. Rev. Tim Brooks
Melissa of M. Lin Media's work shows the human element of weddings better than any other photographer. Melissa will capture you as a beautiful, real, unique individual- rather than a cliche' bride-bot. Melissa is a great listener and is going to make sure your emotions and personality are conveyed, therefor saving you from the scary world of bride-barbie typical photography.
816-352-3283
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards