Made Ya Look Salon & Spa

Value:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Terryn did my hair and Heidi did my make up and it was beautiful! I loved working with Terryn and Heidi. I told them what I liked and they came up with a beautiful hairstyle and make up job. I had a trial updo/makeup and its definitely worth the money to see what it looks like before the big day and it makes the wedding day move so much smoother! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made ya look did an amazing job for my bridal party and myself on my wedding day!! Our hair and nails were great and all of the stylists were so awesome to work with!! Highly recommend their services!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Meredith
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made Ya Look did an amazing job on our wedding party hair and make up. We had so much fun getting all done up at Made Ya Look Salon. The salon is very welcoming and there was plenty of places to sit while others waited their turn. They even had an option for a mimosas and fruit and muffins which was so great to have a lil something to eat before the big event. Everyone was so happy with their look. Special shout outs to Heidi, Kathy, Kelly and David who did my hair make up and nails. Felt like a real movie star!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My makeup was beautiful and she was easy going and worked well with my mother and mother in law too! Couldnt have asked for better!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The girls at Made Ya Look were awesome and fun!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Meghan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I tried to make my appointment, there was another bridal party booked there for the morning. But the girls at the salon shuffled things around and made it work so they could fit all of us in. Jen, the salon coordinator, sent me email confirmations and answered all of my questions from the time I booked up until the big day. My hair and makeup were done beautifully. Heidi and Terryn did such a great job on me, and my bridal party (and the one before us!) all looked gorgeous. Thanks to everyone!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen was wonderful and so accommodating to our group. All of the ladies left looking gorgeous!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Cassie was wonderful! She is a true artist. She was not only professional but very personable and fun to spend the morning with. My girls and I looked and felt beautiful! It was very easy to communicate with and set up the arrangements through Jen at the salon. Thank you for being there on my special day!
-erin

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were fabulous! On time, hair and make up was perfect, and had our bridal party done right on time! Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked Heidi from Made Ya Look for my wedding day makeup and lashes and she was wonderful. Not only did she show up on time - she was early. She also was very relaxed and did make up for 5 (of my 9) bridesmaids. The entire process, including the booking, the makeup trial and the wedding day was seamless.
I would highly recommend Heidi and Made Ya Look Salon for your wedding day!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Made Ya Look Salon was great to work with!! The hair stylists listened to all my bridesmaids and everyone LOVED their hair! Made Ya Look was very flexible and came to our hotel to provide their services. It was great not having to travel anywhere to get our hair done. They were on-time and worked to make sure everyone was satisfied with their hair style.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had a very large group of girls in my wedding who wanted their hair and make up done and Jen and the staff at Made Ya Look could not have been more accommodating. Taryn did a wonderful job on my hair and she truly wanted to make sure my hair was perfect. Hedi also did a wonderful job on my make up and for the first time ever I loved having my make up done by someone else. All the girls and moms were happy with how they looked and we have Made Ya Look to thank for that. Thank you for making what could have been a somewhat stressful process absolutely perfect.

• Wedding: 08/16/2013
Katey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen and the staff at Made Ya Look were awesome! I had several girls and the moms get their hair done at our venue. The girls came along with all of the needed materials and were very accommodating working with the space that was provided. They did a wonderful job and were very personable with all of the girls. It made our morning before the wedding very relaxing and stress free! All of the girls were very happy with their hair and the girls that had their make up done were pleased! We were the hottest girls on the beach :o) Thank you to the girls at Made Ya Look for making us so beautiful on such a special day!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely LOVED my experience at Made You Look! I have to admit I was a little scared because I did not no what to expect being that I lived out of town but I was not disappointed! Heidi is amazing at makeup, Kathy made my hair look beautiful and Patty did a wonderful job on my manicure and pedicure!! Thank you so so much!! :)

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Staff was amazing, especially Heidi and Kathy. Everything was fantastic. I loved the mimosas and sweets as well.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Karen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My family and I had an amazing experience at Made Ya Look! From the nails to makeup to the hair, I had a wonderful experience! My sister, cousin, and mother in law also enjoyed their experiences. The technicians were friendly, courteous, and professional. I wish Made Ya Look was closer to become my go to salon!!

• Wedding: 06/06/2013
Chantelle
302-226-1400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment