Made Ya Look Salon & Spa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I highly recommend Made Ya Look! Salon! There were 9 of us that came in the day of our wedding for hair and makeup. Jen did a great job scheduling all of us. I would recommend starting a half hour earlier than you may originally think because two of my bridesmaids were finished just in the nick of time. Terryn did my hair and Heidi did my makeup. I had trials beforehand with both of them and it was really helpful to see what I had in mind ahead of time because I ended up adjusting my hair a little bit the day of my wedding. Terryn and Heidi did a wonderful job. I felt beautiful and elegant, not over done. I wish I lived closer so I could use their services more often! Thank you so much MYL salon!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had a wonderful experience with Made Ya Look! I had a variety of services done there the week of my wedding. My hair, makeup, spray tan, and hair conditioning treatment. I was very impressed with how great the spray tan turned out and lasted. Heidi did a beautiful job on my makeup and lashes. Terryn did a perfect job on my hair, exactly what I wanted and envisioned. Everyone there was so nice and accommodating! If I lived in Delaware this would definitely be my regular salon :)

Amanda
03/28/2015

All of my bridesmaids, my mother, and myself looked amazing for my wedding day thanks to Made Ya Look Salon! My make-up was done by Heidi and she was just fantastic! I had met with her for a trial and I loved how talented she is with make-up. She truly knows the make-up and was actually trained with the make-up they have at the salon. I do not have perfect skin and Heidi did a great job of hiding my imperfections! I personally enjoyed the make-up they use at Made Ya Look because it is very light and natural yet covers well. We all looked beautiful.
I received a ridiculous number of compliments on my hair by Terryn. I also met with her for a hair trial and it was beautiful. However, after I met with her I decided on a different style for my hair that I thought would go better with my dress. I e-mailed a photo I preferred and was informed that Terryn could style my hair that way. When I arrived for the wedding day she had the picture printed out and made my hair look even better! I am still so amazed at how it looked especially because we had not done a trial with the new style.
All of my interactions with Made Ya Look Salon was very professional. I recommend the salon for your wedding day.

Kily
11/08/2014

Everyone of the staff members was wonderful. The day of service we received was out of this world. They worked with our schedule and make the whole morning of getting ready relaxing and enjoyable! There were a total of 6 of us getting hair and makeup done the morning of the wedding and they got us in and out of there in perfect time.

My hair was gorgeous and held all day- we had a noon wedding and a 5pm reception and my hair even lasted through the dancing! The makeup was also beautifully done- nothing over the top and just look fabulous in all of the photos.

I cannot thank everyone at Made You Look Salon & Spa enough for all that they did for me on my wedding day! Love them!

Molly
10/25/2014

Great experience! I highly recommend Made Ya Look for group spa services!

Michelle
10/11/2014

MYL is the best salon at the beach! They traveled over an hour for my wedding and I wouldn't have had it any other way! Donna and Jen know how to make and continue to make their clients happy! Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Terryn did my hair and Heidi did my make up and it was beautiful! I loved working with Terryn and Heidi. I told them what I liked and they came up with a beautiful hairstyle and make up job. I had a trial updo/makeup and its definitely worth the money to see what it looks like before the big day and it makes the wedding day move so much smoother! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup.

Recently Married

I had my hair and makeup done here for my wedding at Fager's Island. The girl that did my makeup was amazing and knew just what to do for my wedding look! I looked 20 years younger in my pictures. I asked for my straight hair to be done in beach waves, and that's exactly what my stylist did! She used a curling iron and plenty of hairspray and my hair looked awesome the entire afternoon and evening!!! We shared stories and I felt as if I had known her for years. Thanks to the staff at Made Ya Look for making me and my sister, who also had hair and makeup done, feel like we had been clients there forever, even though it was our first, and most important, appointment!!!

Meredith
09/13/2014

Made ya look did an amazing job for my bridal party and myself on my wedding day!! Our hair and nails were great and all of the stylists were so awesome to work with!! Highly recommend their services!

Recently Married

Made Ya Look did an amazing job on our wedding party hair and make up. We had so much fun getting all done up at Made Ya Look Salon. The salon is very welcoming and there was plenty of places to sit while others waited their turn. They even had an option for a mimosas and fruit and muffins which was so great to have a lil something to eat before the big event. Everyone was so happy with their look. Special shout outs to Heidi, Kathy, Kelly and David who did my hair make up and nails. Felt like a real movie star!!

Jennifer
08/09/2014

My makeup was beautiful and she was easy going and worked well with my mother and mother in law too! Couldnt have asked for better!

Meghan
06/14/2014

The girls at Made Ya Look were awesome and fun!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

When I tried to make my appointment, there was another bridal party booked there for the morning. But the girls at the salon shuffled things around and made it work so they could fit all of us in. Jen, the salon coordinator, sent me email confirmations and answered all of my questions from the time I booked up until the big day. My hair and makeup were done beautifully. Heidi and Terryn did such a great job on me, and my bridal party (and the one before us!) all looked gorgeous. Thanks to everyone!

1+ year ago

Jen was wonderful and so accommodating to our group. All of the ladies left looking gorgeous!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cassie was wonderful! She is a true artist. She was not only professional but very personable and fun to spend the morning with. My girls and I looked and felt beautiful! It was very easy to communicate with and set up the arrangements through Jen at the salon. Thank you for being there on my special day!
-erin

Heather
09/14/2013

They were fabulous! On time, hair and make up was perfect, and had our bridal party done right on time! Highly recommend!