Made Ya Look Salon & Spa

Made Ya Look Salon & Spa

20831 Coastal Hwy
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 | map
Services: Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure/Pedic...

4.7
Value:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone of the staff members was wonderful. The day of service we received was out of this world. They worked with our schedule and make the whole morning of getting ready relaxing and enjoyable! There were a total of 6 of us getting hair and makeup done the morning of the wedding and they got us in and out of there in perfect time.

My hair was gorgeous and held all day- we had a noon wedding and a 5pm reception and my hair even lasted through the dancing! The makeup was also beautifully done- nothing over the top and just look fabulous in all of the photos.

I cannot thank everyone at Made You Look Salon & Spa enough for all that they did for me on my wedding day! Love them!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Kily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great experience! I highly recommend Made Ya Look for group spa services!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Molly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MYL is the best salon at the beach! They traveled over an hour for my wedding and I wouldn't have had it any other way! Donna and Jen know how to make and continue to make their clients happy! Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Terryn did my hair and Heidi did my make up and it was beautiful! I loved working with Terryn and Heidi. I told them what I liked and they came up with a beautiful hairstyle and make up job. I had a trial updo/makeup and its definitely worth the money to see what it looks like before the big day and it makes the wedding day move so much smoother! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made ya look did an amazing job for my bridal party and myself on my wedding day!! Our hair and nails were great and all of the stylists were so awesome to work with!! Highly recommend their services!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Meredith
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made Ya Look did an amazing job on our wedding party hair and make up. We had so much fun getting all done up at Made Ya Look Salon. The salon is very welcoming and there was plenty of places to sit while others waited their turn. They even had an option for a mimosas and fruit and muffins which was so great to have a lil something to eat before the big event. Everyone was so happy with their look. Special shout outs to Heidi, Kathy, Kelly and David who did my hair make up and nails. Felt like a real movie star!!

http://tinyurl.com/ovnpdgm http://tinyurl.com/qytdv3j

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My makeup was beautiful and she was easy going and worked well with my mother and mother in law too! Couldnt have asked for better!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Jennifer
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my hair and make up done for my wedding at Made ya look salon. I loved the way both turned out! I had a trial for both hair and make up. After leaving I changed my mind on my hair and had no problem scheduling another trial for my hair. My end result was wonderful

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The girls at Made Ya Look were awesome and fun!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Meghan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I tried to make my appointment, there was another bridal party booked there for the morning. But the girls at the salon shuffled things around and made it work so they could fit all of us in. Jen, the salon coordinator, sent me email confirmations and answered all of my questions from the time I booked up until the big day. My hair and makeup were done beautifully. Heidi and Terryn did such a great job on me, and my bridal party (and the one before us!) all looked gorgeous. Thanks to everyone!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my bridal hair, makeup and nails and felt gorgeous all day! Jen and her team did a fantastic job beautifying my entire wedding party (1 bride, 5 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 1 mother of the bride) and accommodated all of my needs, wants and last minute requests.

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were on-time and everyone's hair turned out great. Also loved the table they set-up with champagne and muffins for me and my bridesmaids. It is a little pricey, but worth it.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Elizabeth
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All The Girls That Made Ya Look salon Sent out to us Were fantastic !! Super friendly and very professional .. Myself and my bridal party all had hair done that looked phenomenal when finished and 2 of us had make up done which turned out terrific. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for great stylist team.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Jenn
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

The hair and makeup people were wonderful to work with and as a bride I was inpatient at times due to time constraints and due to their treatment it made it better. Also, my Aunt ordered some snacks and drinks for us during the time we were getting ready and it was a beautiful presentation. I would highly recommend if you are a bride to do the trial run before the big day. It was worth it to me to know what I did and did not like resulting in my hair and makeup being exactly as I wanted it for my big day. The only confusion that I had was at times with scheduling and purchasing the package. At times, several of the front desk staff were not sure on how things went or how to look up appointments due to the bridal booking person Jen not being there. I would recommend that the front desk staff be trained on all areas. It would have made the process much more smooth and less confusing.

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen was wonderful and so accommodating to our group. All of the ladies left looking gorgeous!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cassie was wonderful! She is a true artist. She was not only professional but very personable and fun to spend the morning with. My girls and I looked and felt beautiful! It was very easy to communicate with and set up the arrangements through Jen at the salon. Thank you for being there on my special day! -erin

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
302-226-1400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7