Lindsey McKinley Photography

• Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Lindsey McKinley Photography screwed my daughter and us out of her wedding photos. She was paid in advance and has now lost in small claims court over her failure to provide ANY wedding photos, a refund or an apology. Stay away from this fraud.
Wedding: 09/23/2011
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
FRAUD

I am currently in contact with six other brides who all used Lindsey McKinley Photography for their weddings. We all paid money for products and services that we never received. I am in the middle of a small claims suit with Lindsey. I do not want another person to go through this disappointment.

Best of luck finding a real, honest wedding photographer. Lindsey McKinley Photography is not a registered business in the state of NY. I was duped.
Wedding: 07/23/2011
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
When choosing a wedding photographer, steer clear of Lindsey McKinley. She has yet to deliver photos from my June wedding, though she swears up and down that they have been lost in the mail three different times, en route to three different addresses. She has ignored our phone calls and e-mails, and over the past few months I've been in contact with several other brides having the same difficulty.

Stay away from this con artist!
Wedding: 06/26/2011
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
Buyer, beware.

I hired Lindsey to photograph my wedding ceremony and take family pics. She was responsive before the wedding day. Two days after the wedding she created a Facebook wedding teaser album, got my permission to send our photos to popular wedding blogs for promoting her brand, and then went AWOL.

I emailed and Facebook messaged her, to no response, asking when I could expect our final CD. Three months after the wedding she finally answered, making no mention as to why she ignored me for months. A quick few lines noting our wedding CD had gone out in the mail already, and that she'd check the tracking number and get back to me to see where it was. After that I heard nothing, again despite numerous emails and FB messages.

Mid October she randomly responded, again only a few lines, noting she's "bad at checking email and keeping up with Facebook." I am her personal Facebook friend and a fan of her FB business page, and see that she posts almost daily, so I know this is a lie. She again said that "the cd went out in the mail" No reference to the tracking number she eluded to in August, no apology, no explanation as to why she never followed up out of professional courtesy back in August when she knew I wasn't in receipt of the final product.

Since October I haven't heard back and have still note received our wedding CD. I've posted public messages to her FB page twice, and both times she deleted the messages within 24 hours. I have no family photos, which is the worst part. How often in your life does the entire family gather from all over the country?

In my experience, Lindsey has been nothing but unprofessional, and lied through her teeth, to boot. I would absolutely, positively not recommend her services under any circumstance.
Wedding: 05/28/2011
 646-404-2272
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire