Katie Russo Beauty

Flexibility:
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

KRB was the one and only option for me when it came to getting ready on my wedding day. I knew from the moment I checked out their website that I wanted to go with them. I met Katie at a bridal show last summer and she was so sweet - even complimenting my nail polish. Libby was the stylist I had for my wedding and I adore her. She gave me a hug the first time I met her for my consultation and played a Beyonce Pandora station while she worked on my bridal makeover. So, obviously it was a match made in heaven. She did a fantastic job, made me laugh, and really made me feel comfortable and excited for her to do my hair and makeup. She was also patient with me when I decided to change up my idea for my makeup. :) The day of the wedding Libby came with another stylist to help everyone get ready and fit right in with all the girls. They made it even more fun and exciting to all get ready together. I would definitely recommend KRB for your wedding beauty! :)

Katie Russo Beauty responded with the following comments:

Kate thank you so much for your sweet review!! We had a Fantastic time with you (during the consult and I know Libby did on the wedding day)! We are so honored to be able to be a part of your big day and you looked Stunning!!
Xoxo

• Wedding: 03/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Libby was fabulous!!! She understood exactly what i wanted and I couldn't have been happier! I wish I could have her around everyday to help me out with my makeup.

Katie Russo Beauty responded with the following comments:

Thanks Yvonne for your sweet review!!! We were so happy that we could be there with your on your wedding day and through out the whole process!!! All of us ,including Libby :-), are so happy for you!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Yvonne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie and her team were great to work with! I actually ended up using them for hair, make-up, and the spray tanning service they offer. I was nervous about using the spray tan, but I did a trial on it first and really liked it so I decided to use it for my wedding day as well. It looked great and gave me a very natural tan--I'm very blonde and pale, and it actually didn't even look like a "tan," it just looked like a natural, darker skin tone. The day of the wedding they did hair and make-up for my whole bridal party, my mom, and me. Everyone looked beautiful and I couldn't believe how amazing my hair and make-up looked. My whole look was everything I was hoping it would be! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Katie Russo Beauty responded with the following comments:

Thanks girl!! We absolutely loved working with you and being able to be there with you on your big day!! If you ever need anything in the future give us a call! We're so happy for you! Xoxo

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ari from KR Beuaty provided me for hair and makeup for my wedding. Since the trail she understood exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly. She was on time at my wedding and was very professional. On a very stressful day with a million things going wrong it was so nice to have a vendor like Ari that I did not have to worry about. Although everything was a bit more expensive than I wanted to pay it was definitely worth it to me!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie Russo Beauty was incredible! I wouldn't have my hair or makeup done by any other team. Jess (makeup) and Leslie (hair) were the best. They were flexible, punctual (early!), and completely understanding of our desires. Jess even worked with my mother at the last minute. It was like having girlfriends over, who just happened to be professionals making you beautiful! My bridesmaids loved them, too, and anyone else would as well! Great experience!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I found this business through Wedding 101 and could not be more happy with their service! Ari was the artist who took care of me for my wedding. I don't wear a lot of makeup and did not want to wear a lot for my wedding day either, so I was a little worried going into it as I did not want to look like I was wearing too much. The trial was wonderful, and Ari gave me exactly what I was picturing even though I didn't show her any photos and just verbally described my likes and wants. The airbrush makeup she used was great and didn't feel too heavy at all. She was on time on my wedding day to the venue and completed my mom's hair and makeup before mine, which looked so beautiful and appropriate for the occasion. She did my hair and makeup perfectly and in a timely manner for my first look photos. Ari was super friendly and did a wonderful job for both of us. I highly recommend Katie Russo Beauty to all brides!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jess and Jamie were AMAZING. All of my bridesmaids looked GORGEOUS and I had so many compliments about how I looked like I could be on a magazine! Katie Russo's team really outdid themselves with making my wedding party look FABULOUS!! They were also so fun to work with and really made this experience great!

**HIGHLY RECOMMEND**

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
Landry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jess & Leslie were quite the duo!! Both my trial and day-of were perfect experiences. I showed them a few photos of make-up and hair and the girls made it happen! The trial is awesome because then you can see how your make-up photographs and how your hair, wears throughout the night. I went back to the girls with a few tweaks for the big day and everything was absolutely perfect!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
Joscelyne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie Russo and her team are amazing!! They were able to finish hair and makeup for over 10 girls the morning of my wedding, on time and beautifully. Everyone looked gorgeous and I felt wonderful all day, thanks to Katie Russo Beauty. Thank you guys!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Katie and Leslie did hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding. They arrived at our wedding location and went to work on my daughter (the bride), the 3 other wonderful girls in the wedding party and our beautiful little flower girl. I was also able to take a break and let Katie and Leslie do my hair and makeup for the wedding too. Katie and Leslie were amazing!!!! They were prompt, professional and fun to work with. They took all the stress of doing our hair and makeup away so we could enjoy our day. Thank you Katie and Leslie for making my daugter's wedding day so special. You both were a joy to work with!!!

• Wedding: 12/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm just now getting around to writing a review, but just wanted everyone to know how amazing this wedding company is. I was recommended by at least six different friends and vendors, and got exactly what I wanted! Leslie Ingram did mine and all my bridesmaids hair, including my mother and aunt as well, and it was simply flawless. I had a whole Pinterest of wedding hair I showed her and then she provided me with her Facebook and instagram pictures, and I chose a style from her own work! I have never had anyone listen to what I wanted as well as Leslie did. She did exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be more pleased. I have many friends planning their wedding and I will be recommending Katie Russo Beauty and Leslie to do their hair!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
1 Review
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hair was the very last thing I booked for our wedding, and I was not a bit disappointed with Katie Russo Beauty. Leslie was such a sweetheart to work with, and created the perfect look for myself, bridesmaids and flower girl. We received so many compliments all throughout the evening! There wasn't anything stressful about it, and I was able to relax, enjoy the time with my girls, and get pretty!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am glad we hired Katie Russo Beauty to do the makeup for my wedding party! The girls did an amazing job of making my wedding party look beautiful. The girls were talented, professional and a joy to work with

• Wedding: 09/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie was excellent! I had some reccomendations from friends for other makeup artists and Im pretty picky so after a few trial runs with some others I was feeling discouraged. When I heard about Katie I contacted her and right away I we clicked. I chose to have her and her team create the entire look for my wedding party for hair and makeup and do not regret it at all. The consultation was awesome! I really got to know her and Leslie and they tried a few different things to give me what I wanted. Having quite a big wedding party Katie brought on an extra hair stylist and makeup artist to help things run smoothly, the way they work together is incredible, you can tell they love what they do and have pure talent. I had a completly flawless, stress free day thanks to Katie Russo Beauty. She even provided some powder and a lipstick touchup for later in the day, so thoughtful! My mother was so impressed and cant wait for my sister to get married so she can bring them on again! I would most certainly reccommend Katie Russo Beauty for your big day!

• Wedding: 08/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie Russo and her staff were a pleasure to work with and did a wonderful job.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very picky when searching for a hair and makeup artist for my wedding. I had my makeup done by different people at bridal shows and just was not satisfied by any of them. When I came across Katie Russo's website I knew she was the one I wanted! Katie and Leslie totally exceeded all my expectations and did a fabulous job on me and my wedding party! They created the exact look I wanted and it lasted all day, even after outdoor pictures and an outdoor reception! On a personal level, they were such a pleasure to be around on the wedding day! I highly recommend them!!

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
256-655-7550
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards