Kathleen's Photography

Kathleen's Photography

"Capturing Life's Special Moments"

North Smithfield, RI 02896 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we first met Kathleen and the rest of the family-work crew, we knew they would be the photographers we went with - friendly and funny, and legitimately interested in our story, concerns, and hopes. During the planning stages they were very responsive with email, and the day-of they took care of everything to make sure we got all the specific photos we wanted. Would highly reccommend!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kathleen's Photography was absolutely one of the best choices we made for our wedding. Not only did they offer packages with truly fantastic value, they were so fun to work with. When you aren't a huge fan of getting your picture taken, a wedding day can feel pretty awkward, but they made us feel comfortable and have a great time with the process. Not only that, but they took extra time to scout out the best places near our venue for formal portraits (that came out beautifully), and they showed amazing attention to detail. We would absolutely choose to work with them again.

• Wedding: 12/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Kathleen's photography for our wedding and our engagement photo's and they came out fantastic. Also this 4 person team is easy to work with and very helpful. i would recommend their services to everyone.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Kathleen’s photography for our Aug 3rd 2013 wedding. The first time we met Kathleen, Tom, Cheryl, and Jim, they made us feel comfortable. They really took the time to listen to us and help us figure out what type of photography we wanted. I couldn’t be happier that we choose them. They were so responsive and helpful. They even helped me find a hair and makeup artist once mine backed out. We met with them two weeks before the wedding with a list of photographs that we wanted and how the day itself would unroll. Our wedding ceremony took place at Salve Regina University and reception at Qudinessett Country Club. The bridesmaids and myself stayed in Newport the night before the wedding. My Husband and rest of the family stayed in North Kingstown. That weekend there was a ton of traffic, and you would have never known that people were on the bridge for over an hour. Kathleen and Cheryl came to the hotel in the morning and it felt like they were part of party. They were very professional and got amazing shots that morning. When we got to the church, Tom and Jim then joined us. Jim even stood in front of me so the wedding guests wouldn’t be able to see me as the bridal party walked down the aisle. When I walked down the aisle I didn’t even notice that they were even there. They got amazing shots without being in our faces like some photographers. Kathleen and her team made the day go so easy once we got to the reception they felt like our family and not our photographers. I would highly recommend Kathleen’s photography to anyone looking for fabulous photos and people that genuinely care about you. My husband and I already discussed that once we have children we would be heading to Kathleen’s photography to have the little one photographed.

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was like working with family. Kathleen and company walked us through everything and our photos came out great! We could not have asked for better photographers! All of our needs were met with answers to our questions, flexibilty with meetings and very easy to get along with!! We most definitely recommend Kathleens Photography to everyone and anyone:) -Julie and Nick

• Wedding: 08/01/2013
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kathleen's photography was absolutely amazing! They made our day just perfect! The pictures came out absolutely beautiful! All four of the photographers stayed until the last possible song! There are so many pictures to choose from and it's going to be so hard to pick the pictures to put in an album!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough about the team of Kathleen's Photography. They are Amazing!!! From their beautiful breath taking pictures to helping run the show and keep My Husband and I stress free on our Special Day!!! Seeing the pictures of My Husband and the Groomsmen Getting ready made it feel like I was there its Great!!! and The Pictures of my Girls and I bring happy tears to my eyes every time I see them!!! Every single Idea that I had for my pictures that I had sent were kept and everyone from Kathleen's Photography made sure that those pictures were taken. It was a first time on my wedding site and they made sure to go spend time a month before down on location to get used to exactly where the perfect spots for photos were. On my Day Everyone made sure that we were comfortable and laughing. Kathy made sure that I was perfectly tied into my Wedding Gown before we left for the ceremony :) As soon as you meet the team you become friends!!! I have never had so much fun at a meeting, or felt so comfortable!!! I can whole heartedly say we started off at the wedding as friends and left as family!!! I love Kathleen's photography and there team. To be able to have 4 photographers and get pictures from every angle is unbelievable!!! Thank you so so much Kathy, Tom, Cheryl, and Jim you will always have a special piece of my heart!!! I love you all!!! My wedding would have never run perfectly and I would have not been stress free or enjoyed my day if you all were not there I mean every word you are the BEST!!!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kathleen and her team were amazing to work with. They were there to help every step of the way not just to take pictures. They truly work on creating a bond with the bride and groom which makes it much more fun and relaxing to take pictures on your most important day of your life. I would highly recommend them to other brides looking for photographers.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kathleen and her team of photographers are great! You get so much for your money and you will not find a better value anywhere else! They were open to doing any extra shots that we could think of, even though we were a little behind schedule. I know it is important to get enough shots in so you have plenty of pictures, but there were some times that I just wanted to greet and catch up with my guests; some of which I haven't seen in a little bit, rather than being pulled away for pictures. Overall, it was a great experience and we were very lucky to have such great weather!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kathleen's photography was very professional and helpful on my wedding day. They even help sew my dress when the clasp broke.

• Wedding: 09/21/2012
Kathryn
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely love my images and finding it hard to pick a favorite!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Ali
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photographers are very creative in all their shots and know how to have fun with the whole bridal party while maintaining their professionalism. They are open to any and all suggestions that you may have for your own photo choices as well and work hard to ensure that every moment of your special day is captured just the way you want it.

• Wedding: 08/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is so much to say and not nearly enough words! So many fun moments were captured in our pictures. I will also say, when we were stressed out about our florist not coming through, they recommended a fantastic florist and took all the worries away. They were amazingly helpful, and comfortable to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional, fun, and comfortable personalities.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Overall, the experience was nice. I wish I had more shots taken with other guests of mine. I also wish there were other picture styles that were more original. Kathleen and her crew were very prepared and were friendly to work with. Thanks!

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Kathleen's Photography. There were four photographers that showed up the day of my wedding which allowed for things to run very smoothly. Kathleen is very organized and was helpful not only on the day of the wedding but throughout the entire planning process. A huge plus is Kathleens is very affordable. We have received our CD and we are very happy with Kathleen's work. I would recommend her service to all future brides. Thanks Kathleen for your help in making our memories so special.

• Wedding: 07/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The whole crew at Kathleens Photography was absolutely amazing! Throughout the wedding planning process my husband and I both lost focus that our wedding day was a celebration of us and what makes us happiest. Kathleen, Tom, Jim & Cheryl reminded us at every possible moment that it was indeed a celebration of us and our family. They each brought a diferent dynamic to the table and worked together seamlessly. The candids and formals were perfect and captured emotions at times we least expected. Overall I would highly recommend Kathleens Photography, they were definitely more then just our photographers, and I can't wait until I can call them again to photograph our growing family :)

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
401-265-1748
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards