kam photography

116 Front St
po box 122
Lewes, DE 19958 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot say enough good about Kam Photography/Keith Mosher. Keith provided the photography for our daughter's recent engagement, wedding, and reception. Our wedding was just this past Saturday; therefore, we have not even viewed the actual wedding pictures yet. However, we know they will be nothing short of spectacular. The engagement pictures were absolutely stunning and we have witnessed his expert creativity firsthand. Keith was there for the entire event for each special moment. He was most courteous and professional, and simply captured moments in a natural way as the evening flowed. When we made our last trip to the venue last evening, nothing remained to provide a hint of the previous evening's excitement. Our beautiful bride, her handsome groom, family, and friends who enjoyed fantastic food, fun, etc.... were all gone. It was as if that special evening had never happened since the only thing remaining were a zillion fireflies dancing across the front lawn. However, we are so totally confident in and know these memories will live on in our hearts and minds and through the creative wisdom of Keith Mosher of Kam Photography. A sincere thank you, Keith, for capturing our daughter and new son's special moment in time. We will never hesitate to recommend you or use you again for future events or creative photography needs.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Profile Picture
Shirley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Keith for our beach wedding on June 7th. His package included free engagement photos. His photos are amazing, and he's just a super nice guy, very easy going and easy to get along with. His style is mostly candids with very few posed photos, which is what we prefer. This allows you to get to the party quicker after the wedding! And you really don't even realize he's there for most of it, he just does his thing. I would highly recommend him, he's awesome and so is his work!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely recommend Keith to anyone who is getting married in Delaware. Keith was so accommodating and professional from the time we booked him for our wedding. He was wonderful to work with and made us feel comfortable and at ease throughout our entire wedding day. We are so in love with all our wedding photos and could not be happier with his services. Thank you for capturing our memories. The Dunlaps

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith was very creative and a pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith was the perfect photographer for our daughter's wedding. His professionalism and "knack" for seeing things no ordinary person would see helped make ALL the pictures uniquely beautiful. My wife and I HIGHLY recommend KAM Photography for all your photographic needs. You will NOT be disappointed.

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith Moser who owns KAM Photography was superb. My new wife and I worked with Keith for our Rehboth Beach wedding. KAM delivered the gorgeous clear photographs for our engagement so we had opportunity to see Keith's photography before our Rehoboth Beach wedding. Keith was very professional and relaxing to work with - he has great quiet artistic and purposeful skill with poses, lighting, and optical angles. We met with Kieth at his gorgeous office to plan the wedding photography and had a chance to see his portfolio - which had unique examples and gave us some great ideas. Keith's coverage of the wedding and reception was flawless. We quickly realized that there was no need to worry about the photos when we met with Keith and viewed his work.

Everytime we mentioned KAM photography to our other vendors, everyone had compliments and praise.

My wife and absolutely recommended KAM photography.

• Wedding: 05/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith was extremely easy to work with, real relaxed and down to earth. He was creative but still kept some traditional aspects that most brides want. The only comment I have is I wish there was more pictures of the grooms family and friends during the reception. It ended up being mostly my family and friends for whatever reason. All in all it was an amazing experience.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith was WONDERFUL! Not only a talented photographer, he was a pleasure to be around. He has an incredible capability for capturing a feeling in an image. Keith delivered a beautiful set of images that capture such a special time for us. We couldn't recommend kam photography enough!

• Wedding: 09/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose KAM Photography for our wedding photographers because the images portrayed on their website seem to capture other’s weddings in a new and not so traditional way. Now that our wedding has passed and KAM has captured our wedding day, we are so happy that our first impressions were surpassed. We could not be happier with the memories we have for a lifetime!!

• Wedding: 09/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Fiance and I had our Wedding in July 2011. We both can’t say enough good things about Keith and Kamphotography. He made us feel very comfortable right away and was very professional. I was blown away by the photos from my wedding. I loved working with KAM! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing Photographer! Took the most beautiful pictures!

• Wedding: 06/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith was wonderful - he made the entire day stress-free, took note of the types of images that I preferred, and then exceeded all of our expectations with his gorgeous photographs. We are so grateful to him for capturing our wedding day so beautifully and ensuring that we will remember the day for the magical event that it was for the rest of our lives.

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith was a wonderful photographer and he was very professional. Both my family and my husband's family were so impressed by his work. We would certainly use Keith again in the future!

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith was wonderful to work with as our wedding photographer. He delivered beautiful photos of our wedding that are both classic and artistic. He was always quick to respond during the planning process and posted pictures of our wedding in a timely fashion. We would recommend working with him for any event.

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I, without hesitation, recommend Keith and his team 120%. As an artist myself, finding a photographer who could be unique, but also provide the traditional photo keepsakes, was one of the most important things when planning our wedding. Keith's professionalism and artisitc eye captured every aspect of our day in an unobtrusive, efficient and creative manner. He was flexible, responsible and I will return again for any family portraits and continue to recommend him to all I know. Thank you Keith and company for allowing me to relive the best day of my life over and over again through your fantastic work.

• Wedding: 09/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding pictures captured our day perfectly. Above my expectations! He was professional and very accomodating.

• Wedding: 06/24/2007
302-228-1852
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards