21299 Catalina Circle, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tiffany Caldwell Photography

I love to photograph weddings, here's why...

Ever since I can remember I've been an observer. I love to watch how people show up in life as well as in front of the camera. Photography isn't just something I do, it's an extension of the way I see the world. As a documentary photographer, I work like your own personal photojournalist. Your life is the story, I just play witness with my camera. From the nervous moments before a wedding ceremony, to the intimate moments you experience during thst first dance, to the reckless abandon of your guests at the Reception, I am inspired by YOUR STORY.

During my time with you, I am not just a photographer. I am an artist, a careful observer, a keen listener, a bit of playful entertainment, and hopefully by the end of your time with me, your friend behind the lens.

It's just that simple and significant. Witnessing life, taking pictures.

Follow Tiffany Caldwell Photography on

Tiffany Caldwell Photography 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/19/2019

Tiffany is the BEST!

Tiffany was amazing to work with. She is laid back but professional, and I am so glad we got the opportunity to work with Tiffany. She captured every vibe and emotion that we wanted to capture on our wedding day, and it was so much fun to work with her. Tiffany is extremely talented, responsive, and fun. She came all the way to DC for our engagement shoot, and made our shoot into a fun day walking around DC like we normally do. She captured my husband and I perfectly, and I can't imagine having anyone else as our photographer.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Tiffany Caldwell Photography 19
    Tiffany Caldwell Photography 20
    Tiffany Caldwell Photography 21

Tiffany Caldwell Photography's reply:

Thanks Katie!! You and Kim were so easy to work with and I can't thank you enough for including me in your day. It was truly an epic event!
  • Johanna

Johanna · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing photos for an amazing day

Highly recommend Tiffany for wedding photos. Tiffany has a very laid back fun personality that completely fit our vibe as a couple and what we wanted for our wedding photos. Her style is more documentary style photos so she likes to catch more of the day as it is actually happening, which for us, fit more into what we wanted. We didn’t want to spend hours getting pics taken and missing out on the day. She worked with us to get the more formal shots that we wanted and we let the rest in her very professional hands, and it was worth it! We absolutely LOVED our photos and have received a ton of compliments on them. There are so many good ones it’s hard to narrow them all down to pick what we may want to get printed or put in an album. Tiffany captured our day perfectly and exactly how we want to remember it. We would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

Tiffany is just amazing! She was organized and our photos turned out absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Tiffany Caldwell Photography 30
    Tiffany Caldwell Photography 31

Tiffany Caldwell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• Encore Events by Angie Gillis
    Encore Events by Angie Gillis Wedding Florists

I personally have not had the pleasure of working with Tiffany yet, but from a planners perspective and a creator of decor and magical backdrops for many weddings and events each year, she totally captures the beauty and meaning behind each and every shot. I look forward to working with you.. Angie of Encore Events by Angie Gillis

• Nassau Valley Vineyards
    Nassau Valley Vineyards Winery Weddings

Tiffany is a great photographer. Clients love her creativity and her boundless energy.

• Elevee Events
    Elevee Events Wedding Planners

Tiffany is fun and a ball of excitement. She has been described as ninja like as she moves around the ceremony and reception capturing your photos. She has a knack for capturing moods and faces that others sometimes miss. She truly loves her job and it is obvious as you work with her.

• 21299 Catalina Circle Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, 19971 See on map