Tiffany Caldwell Photography Reviews

37 | Rehoboth Beach, DE

37 Reviews for Tiffany Caldwell Photography

• Johanna

Johanna · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing photos for an amazing day

Highly recommend Tiffany for wedding photos. Tiffany has a very laid back fun personality that completely fit our vibe as a couple and what we wanted for our wedding photos. Her style is more documentary style photos so she likes to catch more of the day as it is actually happening, which for us, fit more into what we wanted. We didn’t want to spend hours getting pics taken and missing out on the day. She worked with us to get the more formal shots that we wanted and we let the rest in her very professional hands, and it was worth it! We absolutely LOVED our photos and have received a ton of compliments on them. There are so many good ones it’s hard to narrow them all down to pick what we may want to get printed or put in an album. Tiffany captured our day perfectly and exactly how we want to remember it. We would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

Tiffany is just amazing! She was organized and our photos turned out absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/31/2018

B · Married on 05/05/2018

Tiffany was great to work! We LOVE our photos!! Thank you Stuart and company!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Tiffany was a god-send on our wedding day and in the days leading up to the event. She was always willing to answer questions and accommodate our requests for specific shots. However, the most amazing thing about Tiffany are the moments she catches BETWEEN the poses. All of our favorite pictures are the most natural moments between a new husband and wife and we found ourselves saying "I don't even remember posing for this one!" Even in the weeks after the wedding she was quick to answer questions we had about purchasing prints, helping friends and family access the photos, and always made sure to contact us when new shots were up on the site! I could not have imagined a better photographer for my wedding day and I will cherish the photos for many years to come. Lots of love to you Tiffany!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Alicia · Married on 06/24/2017

Hands down amazing service! Couldn't be happier with all that she offered for us.

Love

The Hadders-

Sent on 03/01/2018

Emma · Married on 06/03/2017

I was SO glad we used Tiffany for our wedding. Both the quantity and quality of the photos we got was outstanding. She and her assistant were so flexible on our wedding day, and made sure to capture so many of the little moments, not just the staged ones. I cannot wait to get these pictures printed and put all around our home. Thank you Tiffany!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2016

Tiffany and her staff were very professional, punctual and creative. They went above and beyond what we wanted for our wedding day. We received so many perfect photos from our wedding, it made it hard to choose which ones to frame. They were creative and artistic in their photos. We could not have been happier with Tiffany and her crew!

Sent on 11/14/2017

John · Married on 05/22/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Tiffany. Twice. After hiring her to photograph a family event earlier this year, we loved her work so much that we had her travel to DC to capture our wedding day. She and her colleague spent the entire afternoon and evening at the hotel, capturing not only exceptional staged shots of family and wedding party participants, but also dozens of candid photos that revealed the true joy of our day. Tiffany's prices were also great. Even with travel and hotel expenses, the entire cost was below $3000 and we received ownership of all digital prints - an additional expense for most other photographers. We received an online sample of shots from the event just a week after the wedding and had all of the final prints online ready for download about six weeks after the wedding. All in all, we could not have been happier with any photographer. She has an artist's eye, provides a terrific value, and is very easy to work with when coordinating details.

Sent on 07/06/2016

David · Married on 04/16/2016

We love Tiffany! We just received the initial set of photos from our wedding and they are fantastic!! Not only were the pictures beautiful but we discussed after the wedding how we hardly knew where she was during the wedding and reception. We thought that it was probably because the day becomes such a blur until we heard from no fewer than 20 family members and guests how impressively unobtrusive she and her assistant were. No one saw them and yet we have these fantastic photos taken from angles that we had no idea they were shooting from. We interviewed quite a number of photographers and selected Tiffany for our wedding photos because her portfolio demonstrated her talent and we genuinely connected with her down-to-earth manner. It also helped that other vendors knew her and spoke highly of her. Tiffany was very flexible in working with our needs. We had her do an engagement photo shoot and in addition to working with our ideas for the locations she recommended some fantastic options we weren't aware of after talking with us about our tastes and interests. Tiffany gets our highest recommendation! You should hire her for your wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Dain · Married on 08/02/2015

My wife and I could not be happier with the experience we had with Tiffany Caldwell Photography. They made everything easy and wonderful, and the video they produced is top notch. We would recommend them to everybody.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Monica · Married on 06/27/2015

AMAZING!!! -- When looking for a photographer in Bethany Beach we did a simple search and came across Tiffany's page as well as others and could instantly tell the difference in quality between her work and the others. She got back to us quickly and we sent in a deposit for our date. We met her when we went to make other arrangements a few months prior to the wedding and she was very helpful and informative about how the day would go. The day of was a little crazy because it was an outdoor beach wedding and it was storming so we had to change things on the fly but she was great with all of it. We had an opportunity to go out to the beach to take pictures along with all of our others and they turned out great!! She provided business type cards for our guests to take with them with the website where all of our pictures would be posted. Tiffany did a "Sneak peek" album about two weeks after the wedding with about 60 picture which was really cool to see some so soon! Then we had all of our pictures two months after the wedding. I have friends that are photographers and friends that have recently got married and two months is on the fast side of a typical turn around. We had a lot of things not go perfectly on our day but thankfully our photography was one of the best parts! She really captures the special moments and has a very good eye. I would definitely hire her again!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Tiffany Caldwell and her assistant photographer were amazing. She was very flexible, did amazing work, gave good direction, was very friendly to all of my wedding guests, they stayed till the end of the night after being asked at the last minute, and they captured all of the best moments. It was not in our budget to have a videographer, but the pictures came out so good I don't regret it at all. I will cherish my pictures forever! Thanks Tiffany!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Marea · Married on 03/26/2014

My wife and I picked a wedding date in late March because it was our anniversary, and we knew we'd be rolling the dice with the weather. But we had no idea it was going to be 36 degrees with snow still on the ground from the night before. Our hearts were set on a beach ceremony, and while we were prepared with hot chocolate, hand warmers, and blankets, this might just be too cold. That morning, we were already receiving some angry texts from our officiant about the weather and were stressing out.

And then Tiffany called. She asked what our plans were. I said that we wanted to keep it outside, but we didn't want everyone to freeze. She said, "We're bundled up and ready to go. I think you should go for it!" It completely changed our mood and made us confident that it was going to be a good day. She put us at ease, and we're so glad we followed her advice. She and Nicole even carted us all around in their car to some of the outdoor locations we wanted to have photos taken so we could stay warm. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and the pictures came out so beautifully that you'd think it was a summer day. We can't say enough about how vital she was to the success of our wedding day and how impressed we are with the quality of her work.

Sent on 11/29/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2013

Tiff is not only a photographer but an Artist. She knows how to make the picture perfect! She was there from the moment I was getting ready till near the very end of my wedding. She let me enjoy my day without making me feel like I needed to take pictures. She makes the atmosphere comfortable and fun. She also took my engagement shots and they turned out fantastic. She will be our photographer for life and I am lucky to know her.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Virginia · Married on 09/13/2013

Tiffany,
    We value the service you provided. You were creative, attentive, professional, flexiable and we valued your opinions & ideas. You gave 100% of your attention and time to make sure the memories of Kim & John's special day can continue to be relived through the pictures you took. Thank you!!!! Virginia Shaw

Sent on 09/24/2013

Tiffany was wonderful to work with! I was a bit worried about how things would go on the wedding day since my husband isn't a big fan of posing for pictures but working with Tiffany was so natural that I honestly think we both forgot we were being photographed at times. She had great suggestions for the posed shots but what I really appreciated was how well she captured the candid moments all day - we have some absolutely priceless shots! If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't change a thing...thank you, Tiffany!!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/13/2013

My wife and I planned a wedding from hundreds of miles away. I was reluctant to pay the money for a photographer at first but I'm so glad we did. I loved Tiffany's artwork since I visited her website and was so excited when she agreed to document our wedding. She was responsive with our phone calls and was quick to email me back if I had any questions.

She showed up to our beach house on time and never put the camera down! The photographs turned out so wonderful! She's so gracious and brave for sticking with us through the hustle, bustle, and the RAIN! Anyone would be lucky to have Tiffany as their wedding photographer. If we ever renew our vows, I'd fly her to where we are, just so I can get pictures all over again. :)

Sent on 11/21/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2013

The photographers at my wedding were absolutely amazing! They captured every single important moment of the day, and then some! They were very professional and so much fun! They made my groom and I feel comfortable, and that really shows through our pictures. We were married on the beach in OCMD and unfortunately it was "sprinkling", and they toughed it out and got the photos I wanted. I couldn't be more grateful to them. I had my final, edited photos within about a month. It was great the way Tiffany posted them online so that I could share with all my family and friends. I would absolutely refer Tiffany and her photographers to anyone. I am so thankful for everything they did to make my day so special.

Sent on 12/20/2013

M · Married on 11/24/2012

Couldn't be happier. Attentive to our needs and put her own personal artistic touch on all the work, which was amazing. Didn't have to worry about a thing during the wedding.

Sent on 02/14/2013

Nancy · Married on 07/28/2012

Tiffany was a fabulous addition to what was needed at our wedding celebration! She was creative, as well as being flexible and went above and beyond our hopes! She was able to take photos during our wedding without it seeming like she was taking photos. She was able to shoot during the event without making it staged, or without interrupting the moment! She was terrific and we highly recommend her for her work!

Sent on 02/22/2013

JoAnn · Married on 01/07/2012

Tiffany's pictures are like no other wedding pictures I've seen...the images are more like art than just a regular photgraph. She has an artistic sense that most photographers do not have. There was nothing I had to worry about the whole day as she captured all of our special moments. I have only the utmost praise for Tiffany...she's the best !!!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2007

I loved Tiffany and her photos were AMAZING! We had soo much fun! She put us both at ease. Even my husband loosened up! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/20/2009

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2016

We couldn't have been more pleased with both photography+videography services provided by Tiffany+her crew. As promised, we received a sneak peak of our wedding photos a month after our wedding, less than two weeks later we received our wedding trailer+exactly one month after that- all our photos+the full length version of our wedding highlight video. Everything under three months--a difficult task to accomplish during the peak of wedding season, but they made it happen. Our photos+highlight video turned out perfectly, exceeding our already high expectations!

Tiffany is extremely talented, you can tell just by looking at her photos! She has not only perfected the art of candidly capturing how the day looked but also how it felt. It's a very unique style, which is why it captured my attention while searching for a photographer. Something else that made our final decision much easier was the way in which she delivers photos to clients- through an online gallery exclusive to each couple! We loved the concept of receiving a link to our photos, as opposed to being handed a USB drive or a DVD with photos. It's much easier to share with family and friends that way. Even better, the galleries are organized chronologically by the major milestones of a wedding day, which makes for effortless viewing and navigation.

I cannot conclude this post without mentioning Kyle Ten Eyck, the extremely talented videographer who works with Tiffany. Our wedding highlight video was amazing! Kyle did such a great job choosing the music, capturing flattering candid footage+seamlessly piecing it all together to create an accurate recollection of our special day!

Overall, we had the best experience with Tiffany+her crew and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Mei · Married on 10/08/2016

Kyle Ten Eyck was our primary photographer as Tiffany had been booked for another event that day, but both Tiffany and Kyle were incredibly friendly and straightforward in their communication and were very accommodating in helping us create a custom package/contract for their services. Their wedding website is top notch, easy to browse, favorite, and download, and their work is really fantastic. We're so happy with our photos and all the candid shots; Kyle was great to work with on the day of and directed and shuffled us around as needed, and always with a keen eye for the background or shot. He made sure we were all having a great time, and all the candid shots reflect that. They can sometimes take an extra few days to reply to email but they'll always get back to you. Really, really happy with our photos and the entire experience overall.

Sent on 11/13/2016