Addy Sea Bed & Breakfast

99 Ocean View Parkway, Bethany Beach, DE 19930 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Addy Sea Bed & Breakfast

Addy Sea Bed & Breakfast is a wedding venue located in Bethany Beach, Delaware, that serves the surrounding and Wilmington regions. This oceanfront bed and breakfast allows couples to host their wedding events in this historic, century old abode. Its beautiful coastal location offers views of the water and a charming facade that are perfect for making an already special day unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may entertain up to 120 guests at Addy Sea Bed & Breakfast for their ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. They offer indoor and covered and uncovered outdoor settings where you may host your celebration. Such a relaxing venue with stunning scenes ensures couples can make the most of their time with their loved ones in a beautiful, calming environment. You may hold your ceremony and reception along the water’s edge for a picturesque event, or choose to enjoy your festivities inside. You will also be able to decorate the area to fit your wedding themes and needs.

To ensure you have a lovely time at Addy Sea Bed & Breakfast, their staff offers many services. They offer all-inclusive packages and accommodations are available for you and your overnight and/or out-of-town guests. You will also have access to get-ready rooms where you may prepare for your events. Couples can bring in outside vendors of their own choice, and they may also rent event items. Wedding consultant Debbie Wayland will be able to help you with wedding coordination and organization, and they also offer bar and catering services. Couples may also work with Addy Sea Bed & Breakfast to design a gorgeous, delicious cake. Staff will also help with set up and clean up. They may also provide the following:

• Barware
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Addy Sea Bed & Breakfast offers couples catering services for their wedding events. You may choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, family, hors d’oeuvres, plated, and stations. They would also be happy to provide you with cocktail reception and dessert services. Servers will be available to help with cake cutting and food distribution. You may attend tastings to preview and select cake and icing flavors and menu items. Addy Sea Bed & Breakfast offers some mouthwatering dishes, which couples will be able to create with the in-house executive chef Jason Bostaph—whatever you’re interested in having, chef Bostaph will do his best to whip it up.

Other Services
Couples may request event rentals and bar services at Addy Sea Bed & Breakfast. You may rent items such as aisle markers, aisle runners, altars/arches, audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs and chair covers, decor, drapery, furniture, lighting, tables, and tents and tent accessories. Couples who want to provide their guests with a fun activity may also rent Addy Sea Bed & Breakfast’s photo booth. Bar services come with bartenders, who may staff an open or limited bar with the following:

• Champagne toast
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Premium liquor
1422036733670719488 o 51 353277

8 Reviews for Addy Sea Bed & Breakfast

• Kellie

Kellie · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful ocean front wedding venue w/ amazing staff

We had our wedding here on October 13th, 2018. It was beautiful. The Addy Sea staff and Debbie Wayland made everything so easy. Not only did we get an absolutely beautiful place to have our wedding, as had our loved ones staying with us at the Addy Sea (and breakfast!!) but our experience planning it was unmatched. The staff was not only extremely helpful and professional, but they were so kind. The vendors they include seamlessly made everything happen. Special shoutout to the florist Debbie Bussard of Visual Presentations, her work was stunning. The food and menu options were wonderful- we worked one on one with the talented chef, and received many compliments on the food. As a bride, I was endlessly stressed out, but I was amazed at how wonderfully things came together. While I got ready in the beautiful parlor with my bridesmaids and sipped champagne, the wonderful staff and vendors set up my dream wedding. We could not have asked for a more beautiful ocean front setting for our wedding, or more helpful people to make it happen.

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 05/13/2017

Quality of Service: I originally had Maggie as my coordinator but unfortunately due to health issues the torch was passed to Sherene and Tiffany. I was so pleased with how much they both did for me! On their dime they invited my Groom and I to stay at Addy Sea for a night just to meet in person. Very organized and friendly! Rehearsal Dinner night they both were present and set my mind at ease with helping me create a timeline. They also allowed us to have dinner delivered to us. It was like the bed and breakfast was our house for the weekend....that happens to have an oceanfront view/right on the beach! Wedding day Sherene made me feel at ease. She had all decor set up, communicated well with the other vendors (HUGE Stress-relief there!) All I had to worry about was getting ready (which was very memorable and fun with my bridal party-we took up the whole third floor with the best views as the groomsmen remained on the 2nd floor.) The morning after the wedding, Sherene was present already putting away my personal decor for me. She packed it up all ready for me to take to my vehicle.

Responsiveness-Very attentive to my emails/phone calls. Never had to wait over a day to hear back from Sherene!

Professionalism-Quality of Service speaks for itself!

Value-Addy Sea was worth EVERY penny! My wedding was in May (rates go up mid summer.) Unfortunately the rainy weather meant I had to rent a back up tent. Do not let the possibility of rainy weather scare you from booking this venue! The back up tent is beautiful and had the capabilities to pull back the transparent siding to allow you to have the full beach experience. At night the siding was great to block the wind and cool air!

Flexibility-I really wanted a dance floor instead of dancing on the grass. The large wrap around porch made for a great dance floor with enough room for my 80 guests and the DJ. So much fun!!

If you want a unique/beach front wedding, look No Further!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Addy Sea Bed & Breakfast FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,550.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,994.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Historic Building, Hotel, Inn/B&B, Mansion, Resort, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

• 99 Ocean View Parkway Bethany Beach, DE, 19930 See on map