Jill Stember's Flowers On High

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

The flowers were beautiful and the service was great. I was also able to order some flowers wholesale, so that I could make my own centerpieces. I loved the fact that I didn't have a minimum amount that had to be spent, and they were great at helping me decide what kinds of flowers to use in the bouquets, since beyond lilies, I didn't know what I wanted. Overall a great experience.

Services Used: Flowers

Jill was fabulous to work with. When my mom and I went in for our initial meeting, she made me an actual bouquet with some of her leftover flowers from the previous weekend so that I could have an idea of what my bouquet would look like!

She is super friendly and easy to work with. She and I met again about a month before the wedding to finalize everything and then she asked me to stop by the day before the wedding so I could see the bouquets and make sure they looked good. When the flowers arrived, she was unhappy with the quality of some of them and rather than put them in the bouquets anyway, she requested that I allow her to use some other flowers that would make it look better. I am so happy I received such quality service from her!

Janice
01/03/2015
2.4

I shared these same comments with Jill. Her product is good but her customer service needs a lot of work. All of the flowers were beautiful with the exception of two vases of flowers that I ordered for $150.00 apiece. Looked like she put leftover flowers in the arrangement and hoped we would not notice. Very disappointing!!!!

Private User
Recently Married
4.1

Jill did a great job helping me design the flowers for my wedding! She was very knowledgable and helpful with putting different flowers together. I was disappointed though because my original order was supposed to have orchids ( I love orchids) in my bouquet and in the grooms boutonnière- but they were missing and nothing was said or explained as to why they were missing. I just think they should've let me know in advance that there were no orchids. I also had floating gerberas in some arrangements and because they were smaller there could have been more placed in the bowls to better the appearance- they looked kind of empty. My other table arrangements were awesome!

Services Used: Flowers

Jill was great to work with. I especially liked that I was able to view the flowers the day before the wedding to make sure everything was in order. They looked beautiful the day of - all the bridesmaids loved their bouquets. She also helped us a lot via email and was flexible with meeting times because we were out of town. Definitely recommend!

Services Used: Flowers

Jill was nothing short of amazing! I was extremely happy with all of our flowers. Jill took her time and listened to all of my ideas. She went above and beyond and made my special day one to remember. I got so many compliments on all of the beautiful center pieces as well as our bouquets.

I highly recommend Jill for any of your floral needs. You will not be disappointed!

3.3

Well the flowers were beautiful for my wedding, BUT they were missing the one flower that I really wanted in my bouquet!!!! Not only were they missing, I didn't even get a reason why they were missing. I would have felt better if I would have rec'd an explanation , but didn't get it and that isn't very professional! When. You pay that much for flowers, you would think
That you would get what you want!!!

Jill Stember's Flowers On High responded with the following comments:

December is not the easiest month for product to come in perfect as was the case with the white anemone with the black eye.

They came in damaged and we had to substitute the next best thing which was the white mini Gerbera daisies with the black eye.

We would never use bad product and a substitution was made as needed.

We always ask our brides to come in the day before to preview the flowers. Apparently you missed this piece of information as you did not stop by prior to your wedding and for that I am sorry.

Services Used: Flowers

Jill gave me great suggestions and worked with what I had in mind so I could still get beautiful flowers within my budget. She did a great job with everything.

Services Used: Flowers

the flowers Jill provided for our big day this past weekend were gorgeous! When I went for my consult, I didn't know the first thing about flowers, and I showed up with just a color scheme and some pinterest photos for inspiration. Jill was able to execute our vision for the bouquets and centerpieces perfectly -- we got so many compliments on our flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Jill was really great to work with and our flowers turned out beautiful. We went in there without any experience on flowers at all. She listened to what we wanted and made great suggestions and created beautiful bouquets and church decorations for us. The prices were reasonable and broken down for you so you know what you are paying for. There were no surprises. She was flexible and let us change what we wanted near the end with no problems. Would work with her again.

Services Used: Flowers

Jill is amazing! She did a fantastic job on the flowers I ordered for our wedding day. She was attentive to each detail and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. She is also such an easy person to work with that it didn't seem like I was working, but more like talking to a friend. She did a great job and has fantastic prices. I would highly recommend Jill and her wonderful work!

Services Used: Flowers

Jill is so great! From the moment I met her I stopped looking for a florist! She is such a pleasure to work with. I feel like I emailed her a million times and each time I would immediately receive a response. She worked with my budget and really helped with the decision making with her knowledge of flowers! I couldn't speak more highly of someone! If you are looking for a florist look no further! Jill is amazing!

Private User
2+ years ago

The flowers where beautiful and the staff went above and beyond to make sure they met our every need.

Services Used: Flowers

Couldn't have asked for a better flower company to work with for my wedding. Jill was very professional and listened to exactly what I wanted. The flowers turned out perfect!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Beautiful flowers. Jill is great to work with and she makes sure everything is perfect for your big day. She requests you go to the shop the day before to look at your flowers and make sure everything is right. My sister and I both used her for our wedding flowers and we received so many compliments.

Liz
04/13/2013

Jill was a preferred vendor for our wedding venue. She was amazing to work with. I gave her my budget up front and she worked with me to make it happen. The flowers were beautiful; I couldn't have imagined more beautiful bouquets that fit the wedding style and venue perfectly. She was so easy to work with and so wonderful. When we picked up the flowers, everything was labeled so that we knew which flowers belonged to which person, it was very nice and helpful. My husband and I will definitely be using her for any future flower purchases. We highly recommend.