Inspired Settings

Columbus, OH View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

Inspired Settings is a wedding floral design company located in Columbus, Ohio. This woman-owned and -operated business functions to add beauty and elegance to wedding celebrations through breathtaking floral arrangements. LaRonda Stauffer, a floral designer at the company, draws inspiration from the nature that surrounds her during everyday life. Dedicated to designing beautiful bundles of blooms, LaRonda can craft a variety of styles, ranging from rustic and vintage arrangements to classic and romantic combinations.

The company offers a complimentary design planning worksheet, which will help couples to estimate how many floral arrangements they need and what it will cost them. Once couples have finalized their plan, they will have the opportunity to book Inspired Settings as their florist. To ensure couples remain relaxed on the day of their wedding, Inspired Setting will provide delivery, setup, and cleanup services. The following arrangements can be designed and provided by the company:

• Aisle decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower baskets
  • Floral Installations

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/18/2021

The BEST team!!

My husband and I highly recommend hiring Inspired Settings for your wedding day! We worked directly with Donna and LaRonda (but they also brought an AMAZING team along with them), and they did a FABULOUS job ensuring our day was perfect! Donna was our day-of coordinator, and I truly feel it wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did without her help. She was organized, kind, timely, and professional throughout the planning process, and on our special day! We also hired their team to set up and tear down at the end of the night, and I HIGHLY recommend doing this! Our decor looked stunning and exceeded all expectations. They picked up and set up our flowers and greenery from The Flowerman, as well as set up some beautiful displays around the venue. At the end of the night, we were all able to enjoy ourselves rather than worrying about cleaning up the venue. It was worth EVERY. SINGLE. CENT. If I am being honest, I was super sad when the wedding ended because that meant my time working with Donna and her team had ended! Such a great experience! Thank you Inspired Settings for being apart of our special day!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle Married on 06/12/2021

Exceeded expectations!

We used Donna for our day of coordination. I could not have done it without her! She made the day run so smoothly and she was so easy to works with. If you are considering booking with her, so it! You won’t regret it.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 05/28/2021

Floral & Day of Coordination

It’s nearly impossible for me to put into words how great my experience was working with the ladies of Inspired Settings. They handled our floral, day of decorating and tear down, as well as day of coordination. Everything and I mean everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. LaRonda takes pride in her work and no detail was missed. The planning process was easy and enjoyable with her as she was able to answer all of my questions and thought of things I would have never thought of. Using Donna for our day of coordination was one of the best decisions we made of our whole wedding. She was so helpful during planning as well as that day. Everything ran so smoothly because Donna was running the show. Throughly enjoyed having her the day of as she made everything fun, relaxed, and organized at the same time. HIGHLY recommend you book with these ladies!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Inspired Settings Price Rates

Columbus, OH Columbus, OH, 43004
614.795.1860
Location of (Inspired Settings)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding