Inspired Settings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/18/2021

The BEST team!!

My husband and I highly recommend hiring Inspired Settings for your wedding day! We worked directly with Donna and LaRonda (but they also brought an AMAZING team along with them), and they did a FABULOUS job ensuring our day was perfect! Donna was our day-of coordinator, and I truly feel it wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did without her help. She was organized, kind, timely, and professional throughout the planning process, and on our special day! We also hired their team to set up and tear down at the end of the night, and I HIGHLY recommend doing this! Our decor looked stunning and exceeded all expectations. They picked up and set up our flowers and greenery from The Flowerman, as well as set up some beautiful displays around the venue. At the end of the night, we were all able to enjoy ourselves rather than worrying about cleaning up the venue. It was worth EVERY. SINGLE. CENT. If I am being honest, I was super sad when the wedding ended because that meant my time working with Donna and her team had ended! Such a great experience! Thank you Inspired Settings for being apart of our special day!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle Married on 06/12/2021

Exceeded expectations!

We used Donna for our day of coordination. I could not have done it without her! She made the day run so smoothly and she was so easy to works with. If you are considering booking with her, so it! You won’t regret it.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 05/28/2021

Floral & Day of Coordination

It’s nearly impossible for me to put into words how great my experience was working with the ladies of Inspired Settings. They handled our floral, day of decorating and tear down, as well as day of coordination. Everything and I mean everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. LaRonda takes pride in her work and no detail was missed. The planning process was easy and enjoyable with her as she was able to answer all of my questions and thought of things I would have never thought of. Using Donna for our day of coordination was one of the best decisions we made of our whole wedding. She was so helpful during planning as well as that day. Everything ran so smoothly because Donna was running the show. Throughly enjoyed having her the day of as she made everything fun, relaxed, and organized at the same time. HIGHLY recommend you book with these ladies!
    Bailey Married on 03/27/2021

My Favorite Wedding Day Vendor!

I don’t know where to begin about the incredible ladies at Inspired Settings. I had the pleasure of working closely with LaRonda for my wedding and she was nothing less than exceptional. She really took the time to get to know my vision and helped answer all of my questions. I always felt so much better about my plans after speaking with her! We had the most beautiful wedding day decor because of LaRonda! I have and will continue to refer all the Columbus brides I know to Inspired Settings!
  • Kristina
    Kristina S. Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing Team!

Our wedding was perfect thanks to the amazing women of the Inspired Settings team. Planning a wedding (especially out of state) is not an easy task...but they made the process seamless and fun! They brought our wedding vision to life and made it more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Their communication with each other and other vendors, attention to detail, and guidance throughout the planning process was seamless and so helpful. On our wedding day, I felt so blessed to be fully present and truly enjoy each and every moment because I knew this team had everything under control. You can tell that they are passionate and love what they do all while serving a greater purpose! The mission behind Inspired Settings is incredible and knowing that by allowing them be apart of our wedding day we were able to help serve and give hope to struggling women in the Columbus made our day even more special. I can't recommend these wonderful ladies enough! They are amazing!
  • Alli
    Alli M. Married on 09/26/2020

9/26/2020💕

Inspired settings is such a wonderful group of women. We used inspired setting for or invitations and our day of coordination. Our invitations were absolutely beautiful and turned out exactly how we wanted them. Donna, our coordinator was so incredible to work with. She is the reason our wedding ran so smoothly. Our day would not have been perfect without her! She stepped in and took over so that my mom could just be my mom on my wedding day. She stepped in so my family could come and enjoy themselves and not have to worry about working on the day of our wedding. I completely trusted her to handle any problems or issues on the day of the wedding, and she did. We absolutely loved working with her. I have told everyone that will listen about inspired settings. My biggest piece of advice for any bride would be to hire a day of coordinator. And not only just hire a coordinator, but make it Donna from inspired settings!
    Nicole O. Married on 09/13/2020

Best Decision Yet!

Inspired Settings were just fabulous to work with. We knew when we initially met with Donna to get information on inspired Settings that we were going to go with them just because she had the best positive energy and was all around wonderful to be around! We had LaRonda do the floral and blew us away on our wedding day! Chel did our invitations and seating chart and she also did amazing on them! Lastly, we had Donna as our day of coordinator and she made our wedding day go so smoothly. My whole family was so impressed on how smooth my wedding day went. I couldn’t believe how relaxed I was on my wedding day as well. We had them put all the wedding decor up and also had them tear it all down at the end of the night and that was the best decision because I couldn’t have imagined ourselves cleaning up at the end of our wedding night. Our hearts will always belong to Inspired Settings because they made our wedding dreams come true!!
    Christina N. Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing Experience

Donna who was our day of coordinator was amazing! I just love her to pieces! I don’t think we could have picked a better day of coordinator. She was on top of everything! She has it down and was super responsive with communication. LaRonda did our flowers and WOW! I don’t know what else I can say. They were BEAUTIFUL! She made everything look so perfect! The colors she did and the different flowers and textures that were used were just amazing. Chel did our invitations and they were so pretty! I was obsessed! All of my guests said how much they loved them. I could not think of a better team for what they did. They went above and beyond and were just fantastic!
    Audrey Married on 08/22/2020

Change of Plans embraced with open arms

Out of all the floral vendors I met with, Inspired Settings were the only ones that made me feel like they actually cared and I just wasn’t “money” and another “event” on the calendar. They were so patient and invested in ME I instantly felt comfortable when speaking with them, they took there time and made sure I was receiving exactly what I envisioned. They also offered other services that could be of assistance but wasn’t overbearing with it. When wedding planning this was a priority of mine. Due to COVID we decided to change plan extensively and the Settings team fully embraced it and made there services available which ever way I needed. The floral services provided were outstanding I LOVED my bouquet it was the highlight of my week, I wouldn’t let it go on the day of and I couldn’t stop staring at it all week!
    Kayla W. Married on 11/02/2019

Our Wedding experience was amazing

We are so thankful for everyone that helped us. The wedding sign Lisa made us was beautiful! Our day of planner was Donna. She was perfect! She was so helpful and kind. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Very organized and responsive.
    Ashley M. Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing

The whole Inspired Settings crew was amazing from start to finish. From the first meetings where I really needed help finding ideas on what I wanted to the beautiful wedding day where everything went so smoothly, these ladies were there! Ann Michel made beautiful signs, LaRonda put together all of my table settings which truly made the perfect touch, and the sweetest Donna who was there for me from start to finish and kept me sane on wedding day so my mom and I could enjoy our day and not worry about anything! These ladies are the best and I would 1000000% recommend!!!
  • Marissa
    Marissa H. Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible

My wedding was absolutely stunning thanks to Inspired Settings. From the planning, design and execution of the wedding they did a fantastic job. I had a slight idea of what type of look I wanted for my wedding and they took and made it so much better! They were super helpful in giving me recommendations and helping me achieve exactly what I wanted. I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Inspired settings! Thank you! Highly recommend.
  • Jackie
    Jackie V. Married on 02/11/2019

Incredible!

Chel & the Settings team are the most wonderful team of ladies and literally saved my wedding. Everything from the Save the Dates, invitations, place settings/table numbers, signage, and all the other details they took care of made everything come together so beautifully. Not to mention, they were an absolute JOY to work with, were so kind, patient, detail-oriented, and professional. Your investment is also going to such a wonderful cause, as they do so much for local struggling women and victims of human trafficking. I cannot say enough great things about these ladies! They will be the perfect partner for your wedding!
  • Shae
    Shae M. Married on 09/12/2020

Stunning in every aspect

The Inspired settings team worked so hard to make sure our day was what we wanted. They truly care and pay attention to all of the details! Our day was perfect because of them and their flowers are perfect. I will recommend them to anyone!!
    Kara B. Married on 10/11/2019

Friendly and personable Customer Service, amazing value and beautiful product!

Working with them made getting our save the dates and wedding invitations out the door seamless. I would highly recommend working with them!
    Brittni Married on 09/21/2019

Flexible and Helpful

I rented hurricane vases and some moss balls from Inspired Settings to decorate my reception tables. They were quick to contact me via email to finalize my order and make sure I understood all details and specifications. Pick up was extremely straightforward, everything was packed nicely, and they worked with me when I had to switch drop off times. Friendly, helpful, and for a great value!
    Tasha Married on 06/01/2019

Would highly recommend

When first meeting with them they had alot of information about what I wanted and could visualize exactly what I wanted . I worked with them for my flowers and rented some antlers. Turned out better than what I expected, my flowers was so pretty. Would highly recommend..
    Samantha H. Married on 04/10/2021

Horrible Experience

Where do I start? It was hard to get them to return phone calls, emails & text messages. They wanted to charge $430 for rose petals. We went to a local florist and got the petals for $20. Inspired Setting had our information/link set up under another bride's name and we were unable to create/upload the wedding invites that we wanted to use. We received the invitations and inserts but no RSVP envelopes. They had to special deliver those to us. Our biggest frustration was the communication with them. The of wedding planner was supposed to give the groom only one of his gifts before the wedding ceremony she ended up giving him both of his gifts before the ceremony. So that ruined the special moment after the wedding when the bride and groom had their special moment together. The wedding planner was supposed to pull the grooms grandfather's suit out of the bag, hang the suit on the door, and put the boutonniere on the suit so the photographer could take a picture in honor of his deceased grandfather. That NEVER happened! We would never refer them to any of our friends or recommend them to any stranger.

Inspired Settings's reply:

We are sincerely sorry we didn't meet this brides expectations. We did address known issue throughout the process fairly, but we can't address what we didn't know about. We feel the body of our work, as reflected in our other client reviews, speaks for itself.