Blooms by Amanda

Powell, OH View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Blooms by Amanda is specialty florist, exclusive to weddings & events, with a workshop in Powell, Ohio, but servicing the whole state of Ohio & beyond.

Inspired by our love of flowers and passion for nature, it is our mission to create with confidence floral designs that will leave a lasting impression. It is our promise to have prompt communication whenever you contact us. Our attention to detail will take some weight off your shoulders while you plan for the BIG day.

Contact us today to receive a personalized proposal with a grand total.

We can't wait to hear from you!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$255

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Alyx
    Alyx L. Married on 10/17/2020

Exquisite Florals

After seeing Blooms By Amanda's Instagram profile, I immediately knew I wanted to have her as a wedding vendor. The bouquets are creative, unique, beautiful, and innovative. As I got to know her, I realized what a true gem she was. Amanda was always willing to assist. The vision boards were great as they allowed me to see each flower/plant that would be used. Everyone at the wedding raved at how amazing the florals were. I cannot wait to use her services again in the future!
  • Leighton
    Leighton F. Married on 08/01/2020

Stunning flowers

Amanda is amazing to work with, she took my vision for my wedding and then surpassed what I imagined. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning and I still can’t stop looking at my bouquet. She answered all my questions and has the most positive and upbeat demeanor, she truly loves what she does!

Blooms by Amanda's reply:

Leighton,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding flowers were one of our favorites & we LOVE working with French Hen Farm. You looked absolutely stunning & we were so excited to be apart of your BIG day! Keep in touch :)
    Alyssa Married on 12/31/2019

NYE wedding

As we live out of town, we were very grateful for how accommodating Amanda was while planning our wedding. I had multiple calls with Amanda during the process and she was always very receptive of my ideas and our budget. When I presented some changes to her a month out from the wedding she was able to produce exactly what we wanted. The bouquets, arrangements and boutonnieres were all beautiful and held up throughout the event and for over a week after. We received multiple compliments from guest as to how beautiful the flowers were and my mother was excited to take some home to have in the house after the wedding. Overall, Amanda was easy to work with and does incredible work, I have recommended her to other future brides and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Maykell Araica Photography Maykell Araica Photography Wedding Photographers

Amanda is simply the best at what she does!! her love and dedication to what she does, shows with each flower arrangement she puts together!

187 West Olentangy St. Unit B Powell, OH, 43065
Location of (Blooms by Amanda)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding