Janice Trowbridge Photography
We capture the beauty of every moment
10451 Ponder St.

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 4 Reviews
Janice and her team were absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding experience! From the beginning with our engagement pictures, to our rehearsal dinner and of course the wedding. She exceed our expectations, was always the first there and last to leave. We just received all of our wedding pictures and they are absolutely beautiful!! Not to mention she took over 1900 pictures to choose from, and her photo packages are awesome ( you get lots of prints and a beautiful flush mounted book). I would recommend Janice to anyone in need of a photographer! I know i will continue to use Janice for other future photography needs and recommend her to all of my friends getting married! Thanks Janice and Team!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We have yet to see the final edited prints, but Janice was awesome to work with. Her schedule and wedding packages were flexible, and she was able to meet our budget with no problem. She even did a little bonus teaser video that she posted on her facebook page and which we were able to share with our friends while we wait for the edited photos! Can't wait to see them!
Wedding: 11/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janice is not just a photographer she is a storyteller. She knows how to capture those moments that you would have forgotten in the misted of the hectic parts of the day. She is professional, but really cares about you and what you really want to capture. She is the perfect balance of capturing posed and candid shots. You will not notice she is there. Her approach to working with your wedding party and family is friendly and approachable. Through working with her, I have come to know her. She is not only an incredible photographer, she is a fantastic person as well. Hire her!! She ROCKS!
Wedding: 08/06/2011
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Janice is so nice. Very professional and relaxed. I haven't seen the photos yet, but she set up some photos that other people took that looked great. I have a huge family and I don't think she balanced the huge family photo quite right (30 people is tough). Her assistant was great too. I was late getting ready so it was nice that she went with the flow. I barely noticed her at the reception so it should be interesting how the photos turned out. For the cost, only $1500, it was a great value and she stayed til the end of the reception.
Wedding: 05/14/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janice is Amazing, she is a wonderful photographer. She takes time to get to know the Bride and Groom then adapts to what they like. All i can say is that shes 100% the way to go.
Wedding: 05/24/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When planning a wedding there are so many things to consider from the ceremony venue itself to linens & flowers you will display at the reception. Especially if you?re planning a wedding on a budget you may find yourself making ?cuts? to things you may have always dreamed about. Being a recent bride myself & planning a wedding on a budget, the one thing I promised myself is I would never make cuts to my budget on a photographer!

The photographer & the moments they capture are really the only link you have back to your special day as time goes on. Pictures are what you reflect back on or show your kids & grandkids. I?m so very thankful we found Janice! She was able to work with our budget & was very friendly & knowledgeable. When booking all the way up to the day of our wedding no question went unanswered. Janice & Clay did an amazing job & I so very happy with how everything turned out.

Janice Trowbridge Photography will always be in my mind any time I need professional photos. I will continue to recommend her to family & friends for weddings to family portraits. In fact she just completed my Brother & Sister-in-laws wedding & will be doing our family portraits in the very near future!

Bottom line: If you need an amazing photographer you can trust that is completely profession & will work with your budget BOOK JANICE NOW. She?s amazing & you will get chills looking at her beautiful work, I know I do! In fact I visit her website from time to time to check out new weddings & other photography she does!

THANK YOU JANICE!
Wedding: 04/25/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can I say...I love janice and CLay her assistant. They do all they can to make everyone comfortable and to enusre great photos. They are always the utmost professionals and are always in contact and willing to please. The prices are definitely worth the end product and the pricing itself in in the medium price range. I am definitely going to use Janice for my family photos and would reccommend her for any occasion.
Wedding: 09/22/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janice was outstanding and her ability to capture such remarkable images is incredible. Janice was personable, professional, flexible, and beyond attentive to our needs and wants. The quality of the images were amazing and she captured every detail of our wedding beautifully. It is with the upmost respect and gratitude that we recommend Janice as a photographer.
Wedding: 07/07/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janice and Clay capture my wedding day better than anyone else ever could. My friends and family loved the website where they could view all the pictures, and everyone says that they have never sent a wedding album as beautiful as ours. Janice made sure that every moment and every loved one was captured and beautifully displayed, and at a great price! I am soooooo glad I chose Positive Image Photography!!!
Wedding: 05/12/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great to work with and offered the most bang for my buck.
Wedding: 10/01/2005
 714-821-5348
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire