Heather DiPiazza

• Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hey There Philly Brides,
I can not say enough good things about Heather. Heather. Was Awesome. Having her as our wedding photographer was by far the best vendor choice I made throughout the whole wedding-planning process. First of all, she is a kind, understanding, and warm person. She is someone you want to have in your life and on your side, especially on your wedding day. However, I don't want to recommend Heather because she is a great person (even though she is). I want to recommend her because she is an artist and a professional. I am so thrilled with how our pictures turned out. They are so beautiful. They make me smile every single time I look at them. The best thing about working with Heather is that she documented our day in a way that makes me think she was feeling exactly how we did. She documented our day like it was the best day of her life too. Which is pretty amazing because it is pretty likely the her own wedding day (or some other really great day in her life) was much more exciting than our wedding day. She will work with your budget and if you have photo ideas she will listen to them. She will not try to pressure you to do things you don't want to do. In short she will do what is necessary to get the job done, while working her creative magic to make everything look stunning. You will not be disappointed if you choose Heather as your photographer. I sure wasn't!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I know giving 5 stars for all categories seems strange...but she was incredible~! Ian and I went around Philadelphia before the wedding to get our photos out of the way. She made the experience so much fun and kept the energy relaxed! She never told us "no" and she had an incredible "eye" for shots!

• Wedding: 08/15/2009