Hair By Jamie Stevens

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Jamie did an amazing job on my hair! As another bride mentioned in her review, the outstanding job Jamie did during the "trial run" provided reassurance that my hair would be the last thing I'd need to worry about on my wedding day. I sent Jamie a few pictures of what I had in mind before we met for the "trial run" (i.e., a loose, wavy updo) and was thoroughly impressed by her ability to create what I'd envisioned. Somehow, I was even happier with how the hairdo turned out on my wedding day! I think I may have received more compliments on my hair than I did on my dress.

Jamie is an incredibly talented and competent hair stylist. I feel lucky to have found her and recommend her whole-heartedly to other brides in the Phoenix area. She traveled to my home to style my hair for the "trial run" and again on the morning of my wedding. She was punctual, professional and truly a delight to chat with. She was also very flexible in terms of figuring out the exact time and location of our appointments.

Because our wedding took place over a holiday weekend for which Jamie was not currently booked when I contacted her, she was able to offer me a sizable discount on my package (which included a trial run, day-of styling, and travel to and from both appointments). Without the discount, I think I may not have felt as comfortable splurging for the professional styling. Her regular rates seem comparable to others in the industry, however, and her work really is exceptional.

In short, it was worth the investment and I would definitely recommend her to other brides in search of a great hairdo, a competent and professional stylist, and a stress-free experience.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jamie did a fabulous job on my hair!! Once I knew that she was going to do my hair for my wedding that was a huge weight off my shoulders! She came to do a trial run so we got it exactly how I wanted it. Then on my wedding day she was prompt and ready to work to make me feel like a princess! I absolutely love the way she did my hair and am so happy she came so far to do it for me. :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jamie did amazing work on 9 of my girls, including myself, and she made every hair style look fabulous and unique. Their curls were very natural and none of them looked greasy or messy. She came all the way to our hotel room the day of to work on everyone and was even able to help my little sister out, who is currently fighting a disease that makes her hair fall out, and she looked great! She even recommended a great make up artist to us and they worked flawlessly together. I was so pleased with the way everything turned out and how much effort Jamie put into her work. She was professional, courteous, honest and friendly. Just the kind of woman you want on your stressful day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jamie did an amazing job. I didn't have time before my wedding to do a trial so I was a little nervous but I couldn't have been any happier! The rest of my family that had their hair done was also so pleased with how it turned out.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

she was AMAZING!!!!! and she did my hai jsut like i wanted it....i would recomend her to everyone