Gifford Photography

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WE LOVED WORKING WITH DEREK. HE WAS SO FUN, FLEXIBLE, AND EASY GOING. HE MADE OUR WEDDING DAY SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE BECAUSE WE KNEW WE WERE GETTING QUALITY PICTURES AND HE FIT RIGHT IN WITH THE REST OF THE FAMILY.
Wedding: 05/16/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Derek was super easy to work with, he fit right in and was part of the wedding party. We love our wedding photos and had a blast with Derek doing engagements, bridals and on our wedding day. The quality was what we expected and, as a photographer, I required. I would recommend him to anyone!
Wedding: 05/16/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Gifford Photography was so great! I looked at so many photographers and didn't really find one that was right for me in terms of price range and quality of service, until I met with Gifford Photography. I loved all the photos he took for my bridals as well as my wedding day. He was always very prompt and very professional in answering any questions that I had. He was so friendly and made me feel very comfortable the entire time. I have recommend him to so many people and plan to use him again in the future for my family pictures. My wedding day was so important and I am glad that I chose Gifford Photography to be a part of it, I have no regrets and definitely no complaints!
Wedding: 11/19/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Derek is great! He was so good about taking our engagements and my bridals when it was convenient for me. The pictures of our wedding day turned out so great, and the book he made for us is amazing!
Wedding: 10/08/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
great, very professional, easy to work with
Wedding: 12/27/2007
 801-808-2602
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire