Eventiste

Value
Flexibility
Rossana
05/16/2015

If you are looking for truly beautiful linens for your next event you have got to spend some time with Ana and Daniel at Eventiste! Ana was able to help me create a custom look for my wedding reception and cocktail by custom making a number of linens for my special day. Ana and Daniel personally came to my wedding and did not leave until everything was perfect. It was also such a treat afterwards when I was greeted by a huge hug from Daniel when he took down the event! When you work with Eventiste you're working with family and you will love their work!

Kimberly
Recently Married

I used this company for chairs, pillows, and sofas. We made a contract for more people than actually attended, they did not give any wiggle room for this, as other vendors did. Meaning, they still charged us the same price. Other that than, a good company to use.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My mom and I have now worked with Ana from Eventiste twice. We were so happy with her service for my bridal shower that we went back for my wedding. She is a pleasure to work with, conscious of your budget limitations, and very professional and honest. She makes you feel like family, not just a client and listens to your needs and wants, rather than trying to push on you a product you may not want, need, or be able to afford. She has an impressive and beautiful amount of inventory and options to choose from and also offers her professional advice on what works and what doesn’t. I had a big wedding and one of the products we selected, she didn’t have enough of, so she actually had more made just for my wedding. She goes above and beyond to make her customers happy. We will definitely use Ana again for future events and highly recommend her to brides and beyond!

Yesmin
04/19/2014

My husband and I are more than honor for all the amazing service we received In our wedding day by Eventiste staff. Our reception was beautiful . A dream come true. We definetly recomend Eventiste to anyone that it looking to have an espectacular event.

LYNDA
04/12/2014

Excellent service... Thank you so much....

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies
Tonshae
03/16/2014

OMG best decision ever. Melissa is such an amazing person who represents Eventiste as if it's her own business. She is easy to work with and she is effective, and efficient. She did an amazing job on helping us find the perfect linen. I loved the outcome and I would definitely recommend Eventiste to anyone who is looking for a job well done and great service!

2.8

It was okay. Too much money charged just for delivery and install. On top of charging you a delivery and install fee, they charge an additional $200.00 just for picking up after 10pm. Which I have never heard of an evening wedding starting at 6pm ending at 10pm. So just in delivery and pick up was $500.00!. The person who was there to make sure I was good and everything else was okay. Was invisible I can't even remember her name. The tables looked okay. However per what was discussed was not fully delivered. There where even pictures to provide help. Overall this company is over priced for just tables and linens. Go through you catering company for basics.

Patricia
02/09/2014

They were very helpful and a pleasure to deal with, everything was delivered as contracted. We did have a small issue with a runner, but they were prompt to make it right. Everybody at the office was extremely sweet, and went out of their way to make my vision come to reality. I will definitely use them again

1+ year ago

God's sent. Amazing team. Love them to death!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ana and her team were awesome. From picking out linens to the delivery....everything went smoothly. Always willing to go that extra mile and the best part is that Ana always did it with a happy and positive attitude. Our wedding came out perfect, linens were beautiful, the tables looked great. I would definitely....100% recommend Eventiste to anyone and I look forward in working with them again.

Gigi
12/07/2013

Ana and her team were wonderful. The linens, tables, chairs and glassware we rented were in great condition. They were professional and patient when we changed our selections. Ana has a lot of experience and it shows. She takes the time to run through each detail of the event with you. The delivery, set up and pick up were timely and we really enjoyed working with Eventiste. If you are looking for quality and beautiful linens then this is definitely the place to go!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a situation just 2 days before my wedding, and needed to find linens asap... called eventiste and they were available to help in any way... they were so willing to help one of the girls went out of her way to the dry cleaners to pick up some linens... the team was great and got me exactly what i needed and with a great attitude :)

Kelli
10/19/2013

Loved the charger plates I rented. The process was fast and easy. Very good professional staff and they have a wonderful inventory!

Wendy
10/05/2013

Eventiste went out of their way to make sure that I was happy with my rentals. I was so impressed they went out of their way to even help us with the setup.

09/26/2013

Dream come true, very professional and everything turned out beautiful! Quality of Eventiste is perfect in fitment and quality no questions asked will be used for all other events! I would rate 10/10 truly a satisfied customer.

1+ year ago

My wedding was magical and Eventiste made it that way. My guests are still talking about how well planned everything was, and the incredible attention to detail. Their service was amazing and I will always be so grateful . Thank you Eventiste!!!! This is a good sign for great things coming our way as a married couple.