emily jane photography

emily jane photography

Favorite
Waupun, WI
920.324.0600
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

4.7
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago
2.8

Our pictures were mediocre. We had to wait one year before getting any of our photos returned to us. I have about 4 pictures that I love out of 1000 that she and her assistant took. I don't think we have any pictures of the two of us kissing on our wedding day. I feel that there were great photo opportunities missed by the weird angles that she used, causing most of the picture to be of the sky, and not of us. Most of the images were photoshopped using the same techniques, which completely washed out the detail of my dress.
The assistant that we were supposed to have was replaced last minute. She expected us to find locations in our town that were going to be good places to shoot photography (isn't that her job? My friends photographer drove to town-also from an hour away-the week before her wedding to scout out locations for photographs on her wedding day).
I am glad we have a few pictures worthy of hanging on our walls, but overall very sad with how they turned out as a whole.

On a positive, emily was very friendly and easy to work with. Our engagement pictures turned out awesome (but we weren't given the rights to those, so they were very expensive to purchase - so we have none). If you choose emily jane photography I would suggest being very specific about what you want or expect from your photos.

Services Used: Photography

We absolutely could not be happier with our decision to use Emily Jane photography for our wedding. Emily is so sweet and a lot of fun. She is also very artistic and was able to capture our day perfectly. Can't wait to work with her for baby pictures in the future!

emily jane photography responded with the following comments:

Aww Kelly, thanks so much! You and Jesse had a gorgeous wedding and beautiful day, I was honored to be a part of it! And let me know when you're ready for those baby pics! ;)

Services Used: Photography

We couldn't have found a better photographer for our wedding day! Emily Jane is not only an amazing photographer, but a caring, fun, and passionate person. Our wedding photographs are fabulous, and something I will cherish forever!! I would definately recommend Emily Jane Photography to anyone!

emily jane photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Randa, you and Matt were such a fun couple, I was honored to work with you for your wedding!

Services Used: Photography

Emily is an absolute pleasure to work with! We loved our photos and felt that her photography captured the story of our day perfectly!

Services Used: Photography

Emily was such a pleasure for my husband and I to work with for our wedding. I was absolutely astonished with the quality of pictures that she took throughout the day. She literally was there for every moment, and was so unintrusive. When we got our proofs I cried looking through all of the pictures because she captured every moment throughout the whole day. I felt like I was there on my wedding day again. Her pricing for her packages is the most reasonable that we have seen and the quality of her pictures is right with some of the most expensive photographers. She was great to work with in that she was prompt in responding to my emails and questions, and the day of was willing to get all of the shots that were important to us. Again, we could not have been more impressed with her professionalism and final product and would absolutely recommend her to every engaged couple. :)

Services Used: Photography

We loved you Emily. We loved your work, your personality, everything! I have recommended you to others! LOVE YOU!

Services Used: Photography

She is very flexible and creative with her style of photography.

Services Used: Photography

Emily was awesome! She was accomodating and so sweet, especially during the stressful parts of the day. Great value for an incredible picture package! We can't wait to see the pictures!

Services Used: Photography

Emily and her sister were great. She was very accomodating to us and our families. The pictures were more beautiful than I could of imagined!

Services Used: Photography

Emily was very easy to get along with. She took the pictures that we wanted and showed great creativity in taking ones we would not have thought to have taken. She was great with all of the kids involved and very patient with others taking pictures at the same time as her. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Services Used: Photography

We were very happy with our photos!! We've had many compliments on our photos since they weren't your typical wedding photos. She is very creative and energetic. She was very flexible, and asked a lot of questions as far as what kind of picture we wanted. Her pictures were very candid, and not formal since that is what we were looking for.
We highly recommend Emily Jane Photography.