d'Vine cuisine, inc.

Value
Flexibility
Courtney
04/19/2015

Hope and her crew were such a blast to work with! For our first meeting, Hope took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we like to do. She took what we enjoyed doing (diving and cruising) and the fact that we wanted a laid back wedding and came up with the perfect menu! Everything was absolutely delicious and looked amazing. She even packed us stuff for later in the evening, which I was so thankful for. Words cannot express how wonderful she was not only as a company but as a person as well!

Services Used: Catering

Hope and her staff were fabulous! Best catering company out there. She worked with me and my budget and made my reception amazing. The service and food was impeccable. I told Hope I really wanted different vintage plates and she found them and got them in my budget. Hope is incredibly sweet. We did family style and everyone loved the food. The compliments to the catering were endless. Everyone said the food was so tasty and came out in good time. The staff was also very friendly and attentive. This is a great catering company! You can't go wrong.

Services Used: Catering

If you want great food for a great price with awesome staff, look no further! D’Vine Cuisine catered our wedding for 110 people and we were beyond happy with our experience. We met with Hope for our tasting and she spent a lot of time not only letting us taste the food that we wanted to serve at our wedding, but getting to know us as a couple and understand what we were looking for at our wedding beyond just the food. We had our reception at a venue that did not have a kitchen or sinks. Other caterers were wanting to charge us significantly more because of this, but Hope had a simple solution and did not try to drive the price up for us. At the reception, Hope and all of her staff were very professional and friendly. They did a great job setting everything up and the presentation of the food and drink tables, as well as the place settings looked great! Everybody (including us) loved all of the food and kept going back for more! We highly recommend D’Vine Cuisine!

Services Used: Catering

I would highly recommend d'Vine cuisine, Hope and the staff. The whole group is professional and very friendly and helpful. I have used d'Vine cuisine before on a much smaller scale and can honestly say whether it is a small event or a large one (as this was) - they never disappoint. The food, the bar and the staff was superb. I would not hesitate to recommend them and/or use them again!

Private User
Recently Married

Very easy to work with. Professional. Everybody enjoyed the appetizers & buffet dinner (especially the shrimp & grits!)

Services Used: Catering

We are so thankful that we chose to work with Hope Dempsey and D'Vine Cuisine! Not only did the food taste amazing, but Hope and her team went above and beyond to make us happy- they took care of so many details that we were afraid our friends and family would have to worry about. They were so flexible and worked extra hard in a brand new venue that they were not familiar with yet. Hope is a pleasure to work with and makes you feel like family! I would definitely recommend her and would love to work with her again someday!! Thanks!

Private User
Recently Married

The food was excellent! Hope had many menu items to select from and we were able to customize our menu completely.

Services Used: Catering

I have worked in the wedding industry in St. Augustine for many years & have had the pleasure of knowing Hope & D'vine Cuisine. When we got engaged, there was no question about who we wanted to provide our reception catering. We sat down with Hope and gave her some of our ideas - we love food & wanted to showcase all of our favorites to our guests. Hope created the most amazing stations with flavors from around the world. As we talked about our menu to family & friends, everyone was so excited about the food - and we so excited when our guests came up to us at the reception (and after the wedding) to tell us how awesome the food & service was!!! Hope is a sweetheart to work with and will give you lots of insights to make sure your day goes smoothly.

Mia Brodhead
05/04/2014

Hope and her team are THE BEST! First of all, the food is phenomenal. I am STILL dreaming about the shrimp she made for our wedding. She has the most creative and delicious food stations to make your wedding fun and original. I was an out of town bride and Hope spent a lot of time on the phone with me, going over personalize and customized menu options. For instance, we love chicken wings, and even though it isn't on her "menu", she still made it for us in a variety of our favorite sauces. My now husband has a lot of food allergies and she even accomodated that.

Before we signed our contract, she held a tasting not only for me and my now husband, but for my parents also. I cannot say enough good things about her. If you are getting married in the Jax/St. Augustine area, she is the ONE!

Services Used: Catering

We had the pleasure of working with Hope several times through our wedding planning and every time was a great experience! The food was always delicious, she provided a very professional and friendly staff. Working with Hop e to perfect the wedding menu was so much fun, she took my ideas and totally ran with them! Would highly recommend Hope and her staff for any event!

Kate
04/04/2014

I cannot say enough good things about d'Vine Cuisine or Hope! Hope was so wonderful to work with. She's sweet, welcoming and makes sure she goes over every little detail so you get exactly what you want. The food is ABSOLUTELY delicious and the service is just perfect. All of our guests can't stop talking about how good the food was. I am so happy we chose d'Vine Cuisine!

Mary Lou
03/29/2014

Excellent food and service! Thank you.

Services Used: Catering

You will not be sorry if you hire Hope and her staff! They are wonderful! We went pretty non-traditional with our menu - we wanted it to be fun and fit our theme. We did a "southern style" spread. Appetizers included a fried green tomato action statement with AMAZING sauces, chicken n waffles, deviled eggs, black eyed pea cakes, sweet potato fries, and Hope even through in an extra stuffed cheesy potato appetizer at the last minute! For entrees we selected pulled pork, shrimp n grits, a mac n cheese bar, collards, asparagus, cole slaw, corn bread, etc. It was all SO good. We've received TONS of positive feedback from our guests, half of whom are yankees and a few who are "foodies". EVERYONE loved the food and said they were STUFFED. One friend even told me her date was still talking about the food when he woke up the next morning! ha! And all my yankee family couldn't believe how much they loved collards and shrimp n grits - two things they never dreamed of eating before! In lieu of dessert, we did a late night menu of sliders, lil cubans, mini corn dogs, and flat bread pizzas. There was a RIDICULOUS amount of food. And Hope is SO REASONABLY priced. I mean we didn't serve filet or lobster, but it was the BEST price of the three food vendors I interviewed by a MILE. Food for days!! She packaged up a few to-go boxes for us and saved us a plate of appetizers (since we were taking pics during cocktail hour). And the food was still amazing when we ate it AFTER the wedding!! HIRE HOPE - TRUST ME.

Services Used: Catering

I am a tad late, but better late than never, right?
There are so many wonderful things to say about Hope and her team. The first time my now husband and I met with her, we knew instantly that she was our girl! She is so spunky and friendly, and was completely about making sure that we had what WE wanted on OUR day. She showed us her menu, and was willing to accommodate and make changes if we needed/wanted to. She is famous for her mashed potato bar, but we are macaroni and cheese fanatics so decided to do a Mac-n-Cheese bar with all of the fixings! It was a hit at the wedding and still, almost 2 months later, people rave about it. Actually, they rave about the ENTIRE menu! Everything was perfectly cooked and the presentation was up to par as well. I love how she brought in some decorational items that completely went with our wedding colors/theme! It just shows how much she really cares about the presentation. The whole wedding, she was very attentive to us as well as our guests. We never felt for a moment that we were not taken care of!
We also had 3 vegan/vegetarian guests, and Hope made sure to accommodate those needs as well. Those guests said it was one of the best meals they have had!
Overall, I would recommend Hope to everyone I can think of who is in need of a caterer! She is an amazing person and amazing at her job and we have to give her some of the credit for our day being as perfect as it was!

Services Used: Catering

Hope from d'Vine cuisine was marvelous. From the first moment we met her, our vision of what we would like for our wedding, was planned with ease and no stress!!! I think the major hit of our wedding was the food! Our guests kept asking where her restaurant is and where they could order the shrimp and grits and country fried chicken! Thank you Hope and your wonderful team for your hard work, wonderful food and making our day so memorable!

Services Used: Catering

I recently got married at the River House in St. Augustine fl. Mrs. Hope at D'vine cuisine was great. We started off a little rocky but, it turned out phenomenal. Mrs. Hope is the type of chef who knows she's good (that's we're we bumped heads a little). However, she prepared all the food at my wedding exactly the way I requested (including all the small details) and it was PERFECT. I could have went with any chef in Jacksonville but, I went with Mrs. Hope because it felt right and it certainly was... At the end of the day she made a very picky bride EXTREMELY pleased. We had plenty of food and great service. I will certainly be using Hope again and again, she is THE BEST!!! -----VK