Dreamkeepers Limousine Service, Inc.

Dreamkeepers Limousine Service, Inc.

Favorite
Ithaca, MI
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would recommend this limo service to everyone. Our driver saved the day! We planned on taking pictures one place, and there ended up being two weddings there. He suggested another place and took us right there, wasting no time. When we got to the garden, it was beautiful that was no soul in sight. After the ceremony he drove us around town until it was time for the reception and let us make a pit stop on the way. He was very professional and was at the door to help everyone out at every stop.

Services Used: Transportation

We couldn't have been more pleased with Dreamkeepers. The limo bus was clean and in great shape and the driver was on time and extremely professional. The driver was also flexible with us when we needed to take detours or make additional stops between locations. We had a wonderful experience with them.

Services Used: Transportation

We rented the limo bus and it was great--clean, roomy, and spacious. Our driver was very flexible when we had to change locations for pictures because of weather. He had a large umbrella and helped me in and out of the bus every time. He was on time and knew where he was going too :)

Services Used: Transportation

The Limo we rode on was the nicest looking limo I've ever seen. The driver was really nice also! The price was a little high, but it was worth it!

Services Used: Transportation

Great limo company! It's owned by husband and wife. The driver was very friendly. The provided a "Just married sign" and red carper for no charge. beautiful new lincoln town car limo. The driver drove my husband and I around the town right after the ceremony, just the 2 of us. Then the whole bridal party went to the reception hall in the limo after. 3 hours of service cost about $700. It was a splurge for me but it was well worth it. The drive took us anywhere we wanted. We could have stopped along the way from the church to the reception hall. Driver was very professional too.

Services Used: Transportation

It was pricey, but our driver was SO professional and knew just how to make us feel like a million bucks. On the ride there, we felt so elegant and famous!