DJ Jammin Jay

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If he is available, you want to hire Jay. Professional and very knowledgeable.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Jammin Jay did an amazing job at my reception. He was very good with the MANY requests that my guests through at him. I would certainly hire him again for any party that I had.

DJ Jammin Jay responded with the following comments:

Thanks a million Jackie! We had a blast!! :)

Services Used: DJ

DJ Jammin Jay is the BEST personality in the business with the BEST music mix!!! A-1 RATE!!!

Services Used: DJ

He did a pool party for us and was absolutely awesome. We received many compliments on him and look for to using him again next year. Thank you!

DJ Jammin Jay responded with the following comments:

Yes we had a blast!! They don't call me "Jammin Jay" for nothing....Looking forward to next year......

Services Used: DJ

DJ Jay did an amazing job at our wedding and I would recommend him to any bride & groom. He made our day even better with the wonderful music that he played.

DJ Jammin Jay responded with the following comments:

Thank You Kristy. I always strive to be the best in the industry and create an unforgettable experience on such a special occasion!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Jay and his lovely wife met with our daughter and her husband and helped them select the perfect music for the reception. They already had several things in mind and Jay had everything that they wanted. He also kept the group entertained and on the dance floor which is one of the most important roles of a DJ. We felt blessed to have found him and it was a pleasure to have him at our special occasion.

DJ Jammin Jay responded with the following comments:

Thanks Sherry. I take personal pride in each and every celebration. Keep in touch. I don't just do this for the money...it's a way of life for me!!!

Services Used: DJ

Jay was extremely easy to work with and highly professional, but when it came to throwing down a good party, he cut loose and enjoyed the festivities right along with us. Felt like we'd known him for years. Will recommend him to all of our friends and family.

DJ Jammin Jay responded with the following comments:

Glad we all had fun. That's what it's all about!! See you again in the future.....

Services Used: DJ

Yes, our wedding was a decade ago (it was actually in 2001, but there wasn't an option to go that far back!), which proves how long Jay has been doing this. Jay sat down with us and listened to what we had in mind, the specific songs we wanted played (and the ones we did NOT want played), and a few little unorthodox changes we wanted to make to the 'traditional' wedding reception. He was thrilled to help make our day OUR day. He even let our new blended family come up to his podium to say a few special words to our guests and then he played a few songs just for the little ones to enjoy (and, boy, did they!). He helped us create the family atmosphere we envisioned. Recommended without reservation!