Cranwell Resort, Spa & Golf Club

4.7
Flexibility
Patricia
02/21/2015

The Cranwell was everything my husband and I wanted and more!!!!

The Cranwell Resort was an absolutely amazing place to have my wedding reception! I do not know where to begin exactly because from the first time my husband and I met with Megan Hajduk, the coordinator, to leaving a few days after the wedding...everything could not have been more perfect. The day of the wedding was absolutely, perfectly, wonderful. The Spa staff, specifically Maura Stanton, the Spa Service Coordinator, and Bridget Coughlin, the head stylist, were very talented and able to handle a large group of 14 women getting their hair and make up done...and we finished with plenty of time to relax before the ceremony started at 1:00.
From the start Megan was able to make planning our wedding stress free. She often would be sending an email with information before I could ask a question. She was prompt, polite, and efficient. Megan responded to questions within 24 hours, which was huge during the planning part of the wedding.
The day of the wedding leading to the reception to the "after party" snacks, the Cranwell staff and Megan were five star all around. The food, the drinks, and the staff were non stop throughout the evening. Nick, the wedding/dining manager was also amazing. Very attentive and stayed as late as my husband and I to make sure everything was taken care of. The entire staff at The Cranwell was absolutely amazing...I cannot say enough great things about our wedding. There is nothing that I would change!!!!

Our guests have emailed and called stating that it was the absolute best wedding they have ever attended.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Abby
01/02/2015

My husband and I found the entire staff at Cranwell proffesional and a pleasure to work with. Specifically, Megan Hajduk and Nick Grimaldi worked tirelessly to be sure every detail was attended to. All our wedding venue needs were met on budget and on time. And the novelty of getting married in a Berkshire mansion? Priceless! It was a beautiful day. Thank You Cranwell!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Elizabeth
12/06/2014

AMAZING! Everything was absolutely perfect! The staff went above and beyond, all requests were fulfilled, and the venue was gorgeous. Our wedding was more than we ever dreamed it would be.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Cranwell are unbelievable! Our wedding planner (Megan) and the Food and Beverage Manager (Nick) were both fantastic. We had lots of specific instructions and their attention to detail was amazing. All of the staff were wonderful and our guests could not say enough good things about them. The venue is beautiful, the food was superb and the service was the best! Thank you so much for making our wedding weekend so memorable!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Incredible to work with from day one. I could not be happier with our decision. It was the best day of our lives, very much due to the professionalism and experience of Cranwell.

Clare
10/11/2014

Thank you, Megan! We couldn't be happier with how well everything went!

Irene
09/27/2014

Our daughter was married at the Cranwell Resort and the service was outstanding. Every request in the months leading up to the wedding was handled quickly and on the actual weekend they took very good care of us and our guests.....everything was perfect.

Recently Married

Quality was superior in all aspects of our function.

Christina
07/19/2014

Cranwell helped make my wedding magical and memorable. I can't wait to return again!

Recently Married

Cranwell did a wonderful job working with us to organize our reception dinner. Megan was a pleasure to work with and the staff was very professional and all of our guests were very pleased with the space, the atmosphere, and the food. We would definitely recommend Cranwell to others.

1+ year ago

We recently had our wedding reception at Cranwell and it was a wonderful experience from start to end. Megan was fantastic to work with- very responsive to email and easy to contact (which was important to us as we planned this wedding across the country). Megan and the staff took great care of my wife and I before, during, and after the event. The room was set beautifully. The night went smoothly without a hiccup, Donna and the waitstaff executed the service just as we had planned and we didn't have to worry about anything. The venue itself is beautiful. All of our guests had a wonderful time and we have so many wonderful memories of our reception thanks to all the staff at Cranwell.

1+ year ago

Thank you Cranwell Resort for an amazing wedding weekend. We could not be any happier with all of the services that were provided by the amazing staff at the resort. Our guests were all extremely comfortable and happy with their accommodations on the property. The staff made everyone feel like they were the couple getting married! We used many of the different rooms for weekend events and everything was done in an extremely professional way. The food was AMAZING!! The chefs did an unbelievable job making sure all dietary restrictions were met. The event coordinator on staff was WONDERFUL to work with and made sure not one detail was missed. Thank you again everything!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm finally coming down from the absolute high that was my wedding and looking through a reflective lens, I can honestly say, I would not change a thing. When faced with the task of planning a wedding in approximately six months, I knew that I needed to choose a venue that was relatively "self-contained." When we visited the Cranwell in December, we thought it was the perfect venue, but I was sure it was out of our price range. When we expressed our concerns to Megan, the in-house coordinator, she assured us that they could work with us to keep costs down and she made good on that promise, and then some.

What is so great about the Cranwell is that you get the benefit of a full service resort and a hospitality group composed of seasoned all-star pros so I really never had to worry about anything slipping through the cracks. Everyone from the hair and makeup team to the waitstaff to the bartenders, but especially Megan (and the day-of coordinator, Donna) was absolutely fantastic to work with. Even housekeeping was completely on the ball - the suite (which is incidentally ENORMOUS and right upstairs from the reception) was left a mess when we started photos and when I came back to change my shoes after the ceremony, the room was all straightened up!

To make our lives even easier, we decided to keep everything, including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and after-party on-site and what's so special about the Cranwell is that because of how big it is, each event was held in a different space, with an entirely different feel from the next. The food was fabulous, the wine was flowing and the bartender at Sloane's even made sure to save me a slider at the after-party (the attention to detail couldn't be beat)!

On top of all this, it is such a beautiful place to spend 3 days. Everyone was so impressed with the beauty of the surroundings and the elegance of the resort and it truly made for a "fairy tale" setting for our wedding. We couldn't be happier!!

I can't say enough about the Cranwell. I got married there this past weekend [5/17/14] and I can truly say it was the wedding of my dreams. The Inn itself is breathtaking and people kept telling me that the layout reminded them of college or camp, with a few different buildings and room types for people to stay in (all very close to each other). Our guests said they felt like they were on vacation and many took advantage of the gorgeous spa, indoor pool & golf right on the premises.

This was the first venue my fiance and I looked at and we knew immediately we had to make this happen. We initially worked with a wedding coordinator who was good but not great. About 6 months before our wedding, she was replaced with Megan. Megan is AMAZING. There were definitely a few things that we were told by her predecessor that were incorrect and Megan did a great job of making sure that we were going to get what we signed on for.

Every single person that works at Cranwell is phenomenal. I couldn't be happier and I wouldn't change a thing.

Mackenzie
03/20/2014

Cranwell made my wedding day special, the staff is very friendly, flexible and kind.

Michelle
03/15/2014

We were lucky enough to have our wedding at Cranwell Resort and Spa in March, 2014. My overwhelming gratitude to the entire staff at Cranwell is only surpassed by how impressed and pleased all of our guests were. The staff at Cranwell was incredibly helpful, attentive, flexible, responsive, and charming. The food... oh my goodness... the food... was... INCREDIBLE. The majority of our friends and family traveled up from NYC (under 3 hours!!) and, quite candidly, can be food snobs. THEY WERE BLOWN AWAY. The food was incredible... simply incredible. AND - the food for the VALUE was bar none.
If you get to work with Megan Hajduk... be prepared to have a stress free ride. She has been in the wedding business for over 7 years and it is immediately evident as soon as you speak with her. If there is a word that multiplies "helpful" by a million... that is Megan. I had questions on how many "add on's" we needed and she gave me honest, helpful feedback instead of trying to nickel and dime us. At one point, she even saved us money by her suggestion. She is incredible. Professional, smooth under pressure (not that there was pressure - I don't think a single thing went wrong that day.. because of the Cranwell team!!!) honest, caring, and LOVES weddings. She wanted us to have the BEST time ever... and we did.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Cranwell. I'll sum it up by saying: if you want your special day to be everything you hoped for.... have your event at Cranwell. The word disappoint is NOT in their vocabulary.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning