Colleen Simpson Weddings and Events, LLC.

Colleen Simpson Weddings and Events, LLC.

East Wenatchee, WA

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I don't know how anyone gets married without having Colleen on their team. I'm pretty sure I would not be married today if it weren't for her! Let me tell you about the crazy amount of work Colleen puts into weddings, for a VERY reasonable price. Sure, she sends you weekly check-in emails with to-do items, but does every wedding planner spend HOURS searching through their personal network to find you two babysitters, AND a DJ when yours bails at the last minute? Does every wedding planner work out every detail of every plate, cup, and spoon that needs to be rented from THREE different rental companies? Does every wedding planner stop in town on their way to your wedding to pick up last-minute forgotten items, and then not even ask for reimbursement for those items? Colleen did all of those things for me, and so much more. And that was just her "day-of services" package! Colleen was easily the best bang for my buck of any vendor at the wedding-- she just did SO much. Thank you so much, Colleen!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We lived out of town and needed someone who knew the area and could help with tasks leading up to the wedding. Colleen helped us find our venue, referred vendors and assisted with all of our set-up on the day of the wedding...6 months pregnant no less! There were some areas that fell through the cracks but overall she came through for most of our needs and she was a pleasure to work with. :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Colleen Simpson was the best thing that could have happened to my wedding! I found her by doing a google search after learning of my time restraints from my hair dresser and make up artist and determining I just wasn't going to have enough time for my mother and I to do everything we needed to on our own. She was my life saver from day one finding me a replacement DJ and the best linen company on the planet (a pink tulle skirt to highlight my cake table...what more could a girl ask for!!). Colleen took the reigns and kept me in line to make sure everything was perfect for my big day. She went out of her way to pick up and deliver the food for our rehearsal dinner, was the first one one site for set up the day of and kept my husband's groomsmen on task so they could get out and enjoy part of the day (after helping her decorate of course). Her fee for her services are more then reasonable (honestly the cheapest then I have ever seen and you get far more then what you pay for!!). I could go on and on about Colleen...she literally became part of my family during my wedding planning, my entire family loves her and would recommend her and her services to anyone planning a wedding!