Clara's Flowers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I booked Clara after a couple of recommendations from friends. I am so happy that I listened to them and used Clara for our wedding. Throughout the planning process, Clara was very responsive and patient with all of my questions. She is VERY reasonably priced as well. We met a couple of times prior to the wedding and she really understood my vision. I only had a couple specific requests and let her put together what she thought would look best. The bouquets, floral arrangements and centerpieces were all so beautiful and exactly as I had pictured them! On the day of, she had everything where it needed to be in plenty of time. I would recommend Clara to any bride as she helped make our day so special!!

Services Used: Flowers

Clara did an amazing job making our wedding beautiful with her floral arrangements and center pieces and she was so accommodating to our tight budget! She was so easy to work with from the first email to the day of the wedding and was quick to respond to emails and phone calls! When I first met with Clara I brought pictures of the vision I wanted to create and Clara showed me pictures of flowers that looked similar and would still be just as if not more beautiful than the ideas I had. I completely trusted Clara with the center pieces and bridal bouquets.

We had centerpieces, a cake table, a sweetheart table, 25 table centerpieces, corsages for the moms and grandmas, bouinterrers, bridesmaids bouquets, a brides bouquet, and an extra bouquet for a couples dance and every single piece was beautifully done and executed. I would 100% and highly recommend Clara for your event. I only wish I could post photos so you could see how beautiful everything was done.

01/02/2015

The flowers, bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous! The centerpieces looked great at the venue and really matched the vision I wanted for the wedding. Clara created a broach bouquet for me, my sister, and sister in law using family pieces I had collected. They really loved them and it added so much sentimental value to the wedding. The wedding flowers were exactly what I envisioned.

Services Used: Flowers

Clara did a great job on our flowers! She offered many suggestions and had great ideas on how to incorporate flowers into the ideas I had for my reception. She is very budget friendly and can work with your budget very nicely to provide you beautiful flowers for your wedding day. She also provided all the vases and candles so I didn't have to buy everything separate.

My bouquet was beautiful and I can't wait to see my wedding pictures with all the flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Clara was so great to work with! She is so very sweet and would do anything for her brides. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and we had an abundance of compliments. I would recommend Clara to anyone looking for flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Clara and her amazing work! My bouquets were GORGEOUS and the decor in the ceremony and reception was incredible! People could not stop raving about how pretty they were and were fighting over who was taking them home!

Services Used: Flowers

Clara did a phenomenal job on my
Flowers for our wedding. Clara was unable to deliver the flowers to us on the day of the wedding but her assistant did great filling in - she made sure boutonnière's were placed on all the men and made sure all my coming flowers were set up. I can not thank Clara and her assistant enough for the hard work they put into making our wedding day perfect. Highly recommend for quality and value and great service!

Services Used: Flowers

Clara was a fun and collaborative person who created just the right flower designs to make our daughter's wedding so special at the Uptown theater. She added touches that were original and really listened to the bride's wishes. She was reasonable and fair with her pricing. We would highly recommend her services.

Services Used: Flowers

I'm so glad that my Aunt-in-law recommended Clara and her work! I had a tight budget but Clara worked with me so I had my vision come to life! My bridal bouquet was GORGEOUS (draped, elegant and popping with the right colors) and the bridal party had romantic & beautiful bouquets (and halos for the flower girls). I planned my wedding from out-of-state and Clara drew me a sketch, was very responsive to all my e-mails and pinterest posts, AND above all DELIVERED on everything promised. Loved working with her!

Services Used: Flowers

Clara did an amazing job on my bridal bouquets. She was so fun to work with and joy to be around. She accomplished my vintage flower bouquet and made it look even more amazing then I could image. Would definitely recommend her.

fallwedding913
10/12/2013

Clara did a wonderful job on the flowers and decor for our wedding. She was easy to contact/schedule and so fun to work with. I didn't have many specifics on what I wanted, aside from a color scheme, and she took that idea and ran with it to create the most beautiful fall boquets. She was friendly and helpful and worked to give us what we wanted within our budget. It was so comforting to know that she would take care of everything from coming to the church with the flowers to going over to the reception to set up the centerpieces. Everything was done to perfection!

Clara's Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! Really appreciate the review and knowing that I'm on the right track!

Karen
08/24/2013

Clara, Thank you for creating such beautiful floral arrangements for Katie and Chad's Wedding. They were absolutely stunning! I couldn't believe how well your coral roses matched the dresses... You are amazing! I loved the poofs for the lanterns, and the balls hung from satin ribbons for the isle. So crazy about your tall twig centerpieces and Kate's and the bridesmaids bouquets were perfection! So happy that Nellie our Wedding Planner recommended you for our Wedding!

Clara's Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much. It was indeed my pleasure.

1+ year ago

Clara does amazing flowers and is an exceptional value! All of my flowers for my wedding were perfect and I really feel like we got an excellent deal. I met with her to discuss what I had in mind and I loved how honest she was on whether or not something would work out. If what you want is going to be out of season and look poorly, she will tell you and come back with a better idea! I love that kind of honesty! She is very willing to work within your budget, and has great ideas on how to recreate the look of a particularly expensive flower at a lower price-point. Clara is excellent and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Clara's Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! You made my day.

Services Used: Flowers

Clara was the florist for my daughter's June 29, 3013 wedding. Everything she did for the wedding ceremony and the reception was perfect. Clara worked within our budget and came up with several creative ways my daughter could get the look she wanted and stay within our budget. She is a delight to work with. I would without a doubt recommend Clara's Flowers for any event that you want to look beautiful - for a reasonable price. She is very skilled at what she does!

Clara's Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words.

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were beautiful and Clara is super fun to work with!

Thank you so much!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Clara was beyond anything I could have hoped for. My bouquet was gorgeous amazing and beyond anything I imagined. My bridesmaid bouquets and boutineers were perfect along with the mothers' flowers. We could not have found a more perfect florist. I am glad to have met Clara and will remain in contact with her. She is so sweet and great to talk and will do what it takes to make your flowers what you dream of.

Clara's Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Your review is much appreciated.