Center Club

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

We are so happy that we found the Center Club for our wedding reception. Kaitlin was wonderful to work with form the beginning to the end. The staff was great and very attentive throughout the event. They were able to accommodate all of our special requests throughout the planning process with a simple "Yes" to everything. Our guests had a great time and keep talking about the best wedding they have ever been to. The outdoor space was a wonderful addition to our reception venue for guests that needed a few moments to relax during the night. Their late night snacks were great and our favorite part of the food. We would not hesitate to recommend the Center Club.

Hi!
My name is Ashley and I had my wedding at The Center Club in December 2014. I can't begin to express how wonderful The Center Club is.
First of all, the venue itself is gorgeous! Since we got married around Christmas, the whole club was beautifully decorated! There were beautiful decorations and lights everywhere and I felt like I was in a winter wonderland! In each room of the venue there are beautiful chandeliers that make the hallways sparkle. Because it is so close to the performing arts center, the musical accents around the building fit perfectly.
Secondly, the staff is outstanding!!! My contact at the club was named Kaitlin and I can't say enough good things about her. From our first meeting to the wedding day, she was fun, energetic, caring, communicative, and many more positive adjectives!! She was so kind and attentive that when she spoke with me about my wedding, she made me feel that it was her number one priority. It is obvious that she truly loves her job and we adored working with her. The amazing staff members do not end with Kaitlin. Everyone from the center club that was involved with our wedding was incredible. everyone was very attentive and were constantly making sure that my husband and I were happy and taken care of.
When you book an event at The Center Club, you are choosing a venue that will create something you will remember for the rest of your life. Everything about it will become a beautiful memory that you will cherish, always.
Thank you Kaitlin and everyone else at The Center Club for giving me the wedding of my dreams!

Ashley & Preston Lewis 12/14/14

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at the Center Club and it was absolutely perfection. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and definitely was the perfect fit for my hubby and I. We chose this venue because it was classy, we loved that we could have an outdoor ceremony (or indoor ceremony if the weather doesn't permit to have it outdoors) with an indoor reception, and it's just an absolutely beautiful venue. They just recently did a multi millionaire renovation. We worked with Kaitlin, their venue coordinator and she was amazing....she is very responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. She answered every possible question we had, and was very nice and easy to work with. We also did meet Chris a few times and he was also very helpful and went above and beyond with my husbands craft beer obsession. All in all you cannot go wrong here. One of the biggest criteria for my husband and I is good food was an absolute MUST, and Center Club did not let us down. We ended up getting their platinum package, but all of our guests raved about how good the food was, and how beautiful the venue was. I wish I could do the whole day over again at Center Club =) We loved every single moment of it and all of our photos turned out beautiful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This review is long overdue. Center Club is a fabulous venue and I'm so glad we found this place! Kaitlin, the events coordinator we worked with is amazing and genuine! She definitely cares and loves what she does and was willing to work with what we were looking for. The Symphony Ballroom is gorgeous and classy and had recently been renovated in the past couple of years: to gorgeous chandeliers, elegant and comfy looking chairs (who needs chiavari chairs), to most recently, a WHITE DANCE FLOOR!! The room decor has accents of gray, gold and silver that works with most if not all color schemes. We had the option of having an outdoor or indoor ceremony (if it rained). Since it is a club, we had access to other areas of the club for photos. I fell in love with the Club the minute I stepped into it and toured it. I was able to visualize where I wanted to take photos. The food is amazing! The craft beer selection is plentiful and amazing, perfect for the husband and I! We got the Gold Package with aged sirloin and miso marinated sea bass that just melted in your mouth. Chef Lewis is a food genius and I would eat his food everyday if I could. He definitely makes it tempting to become a member! I'm in the restaurant industry and serving mouth watering and delicious food was a top priority. Everyone still talks about how great the food was and how elegant the ballroom was. Even the restrooms were elegant! Everyone that worked there was helpful and friendly (guests were making friends with the banquet servers and bartenders).

Center Club is a little easy to miss because its hidden, but other than that, I have no complaints. It is a gorgeous venue that is worth every dollar spent and I'm so glad we had our wedding there.

Private User
Recently Married

The Center Club provided the most wonderfully beautiful location for our wedding reception. The staff was beyond wonderful and completely professional at all times. All preparations were taken care of and the wait staff was wonderful. All guests commented on the elegance of the location and its complete ambience for the wonderful occassion. I would highly recommend this location for not jus a wedding but any kind of special event that you may be thinking of hosting. It is well rounded and overall a great choice.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was everything I dreamed and more thanks to Center Club. Their all inclusive packages are absolutely amazing. They take the guess work out of what can normally be a stressful process. Kaitlin was a joy to work with. She was extremely responsive and so accommodating. She is warm, friendly, and so efficient. I had a lot of special requests that I thought would not be possible to execute...not at Center Club. Kaitlin let me know that they are known for catering to special requests...and they definitely delivered! Our guests were so impressed with the decor, friendly staff, and amazing food. This is not your typical ballroom. The gorgeous scenery and upscale finishes make the venue feel modern, yet classic. The staff accommodated every request with a smile and so many guests commented it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. If you want to streamline your wedding planning process and have a memorable, stand-out wedding, call Center Club. Our guests are still raving about our wedding and how beautiful the Club is. Thank you Kaitlin and the whole Center Club team for making our big day so special!

Kristin
07/11/2014

We had our wedding at the Center Club working with Kaitlin as our catering manager. The club was excellent! We loved the process and Kaitlin was so professional and easy to work with! I was an out of town bride and she always was quick to respond to all my emails. The night was perfect!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The place was amazing! newly renovated. Kaitlin was our onsite coordinator and she was amazing too! She was very attentive and fulfilled all our requests! Couldn't be more happier!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not be any happier to have had our wedding at the Center Club. Here are a couple of reasons why Center Club is an excellent venue to have your wedding here.
1.Great Location: They are located right off of the 405 fwy across from South Coast Plaza and next to the Sergestrom Center of Performing Arts. There are plenty of nearby hotels within walking distance where guests can stay at the night before your wedding.
2.Beautiful Venue/Great Ambiance: Based on the exterior, it looks like your typical business building. However, once you enter the venue, it will take your breath away by the mahogany wood and the crystal chandeliers that are throughout the floor. It has such a regal, elegant, and modern ambiance that adds to the charm of this place. There is a nice flow of the venue which starts from the outdoor patio that leads into the bar/lounge area, meeting rooms, foyer, and the reception room. Since we had our wedding near Christmas, the venue was nicely decorated with garlands and hollies. There is also a pond that runs through the perimeter of the venue which adds to its appeal.
3.Fantastic Customer Service: Kaitlin was our event director and she had so much insight about the venue and was willing to answer all of my questions and concerns throughout the wedding planning process. She was quick to answer and always accommodated to our vision for our special day. She has a great work ethic and it was such a pleasure to work with her!  The service during the reception was great as well! The manager, Joe, was wonderful as well because he made sure that all of the food was to our liking and checked on us multiple times.
4.Delicious Food: Before the reception, we had a taste testing of the choices that we were going to have at our wedding. Our choices included chicken with whipped potatoes, salmon with creamy risotto, and a vegetarian dish which was cheese ravioli. They were extremely flexible with our likes and dislikes.

Anes
11/16/2013

Chris was the best event coordinator ever! My husband and I came to Center Club in January 2013 for a bridal shower not expecting to think Center Club would be a wedding venue of choice, but as soon as I walked into the ballroom I fell in love with the place. We only looked at one other venue and still had a couple months to pick a place but my heart was set on Center Club right away. We told Chris that us Koreans love to drink and that he'll need to stock up on Jameson for our wedding day. He didn't believe us until after cocktail hour he had to go to the market and buy more! : )

Center Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Anes! It was such a pleasure working with you both! Stop by and say hello sometime!!!

Best,

Chris

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter’s wedding reception at The Center Club was a total success and was described by our delighted guests as “elegant”, “beautiful” and “delicious.” We found this magical venue near the OC Performing Arts Center which was newly remodeled and our perfect choice:
1.One Stop Shopping: The excellent Event Directors, Chris Hartley and Kaitlin Kuykendall, immediately answered our inquiry, and we discovered they were so organized they had package deals which included everything, but were also willing to be flexible to swap out things we wanted to personalize, such as a more healthy chicken appetizer. They had an outstanding list of preferred vendors to pick from, which simplified our planning tremendously. Since we wanted extras like unique table linens and columns for the flowers, Chris had vendors he regularly used (Elegant Designs) so everything was seamless.
2.Great food: We were excited to find out the Executive Chef once supervised the staff at Four Seasons Beverly Hills. The beef and salmon entrees got excellent reviews. The vocal soloist, who gets invited to many weddings said the beef was “the best wedding food I’ve ever had.”
3.Terrific comfort for the guests: Besides the Valet Parking, we used a small indoor reception area for appetizers for older guests, the patio for cocktail hour, and the gorgeous ballroom next to the water fountain waterscape for the reception. Since it is a private club, it was as if we had the place to ourselves.
4.Flexibility: The bright and light filled venue itself is beautifully decorated in grey neutral tones with comfy silvery chairs, so any color scheme works, and the columns look great with colored lighting.
5. Wonderful photo ops: The whole OC Performing Arts complex is full of interesting places for photos and for guests to mingle.
6. Vendors: Our excellent recommended vendors included EXTREME DJ (THOMAS) and EVENTS BY KATHERINE, who are both very experienced with Center Club.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is amazing! Chris along with Kaitlin and joe were so helpful and great! Very accommodating to our needs. The place is gorgeous and modern and the pictures turned out amazing! A lot of the guests were complementing on how good the food was too! Absolutely love this place!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Center Club is the best place to get married! Here are my reasons it was the perfect venue for us:

1. All inclusive packages for your budget
I was planning my wedding within 6 months so I needed a venue that would make it easier for me. When I found out the Center Club PREFERRED credit cards (they don’t charge you extra for using one either), INCLUDED valet, cake (from awesome bakeries), chiavari chairs, hors d’oeuvres, and ALCOHOL all for a very fair rate, I was so relieved! It almost sounded too good to be true! But it got better! The food was SO good and guests commented that it was great as well!

2. Plan B for weather
Another important factor for me since I got married in January was the weather. If it rained, would I have an option to have the wedding indoors? I was at ease knowing there were both options. The day of my wedding there was a 60% chance of rain. It didn’t end up raining, but it was freezing and windy outside so we had the wedding indoors. I thought the room would be too small for our 125 guests, but it was still beautiful and guests were relieved it wasn’t in the freezing cold.

3. Amazing ambiance
The best thing about the venue is its new modern facelift. Our guests were in awe when they walked in and couldn’t imagine how we could afford such a nice venue. There are not that many photos of the new venue online, so you MUST visit!

4. Can do attitude
Again I cannot express how grateful we were for Chris. He had become such a partner and an integral part to our whole planning process!He met with us whenever we needed and replied promptly to all of our emails. Even up until the night before the wedding he called me on my cell to discuss final details and was extremely patient with my last minute requests. He had such a “can do” attitude and the entire time made us feel like he was trying to make our day the best day ever.... and it truly WAS!

2 people found this review helpful

Beautiful Venue Chris was awesome. Also afordable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Center Club completely exceeded our expectations. Our wedding guest raved about the delicious food and service they received on our wedding day. I had one family member in particular that is extremely picky and I was nervous to see her the next day. She loved her meal and wanted to even know how the Chef made her Salmon. It brought a smile to my face and made me really appreciate our venue even more.

The Center Club is located in Costa Mesa within walking distance to three hotels. It was one of the main reasons we liked the Center Club and was a deal breaker for us with other venues. Meal selections and appetizers were also very important as well. The food was fresh and brought in hot when we were ready for dinner service.

Chris, Angie and the rest of the staff really made us appreciate why we chose the Center Club versus any other venue. Both my husband and I were new to this process and they were there to answer any questions along the way. One additional added bonus with the Center Club is that they have a renovated wedding space.

I would highly recommend them to friends and family and any other bride looking at a wedding venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything turned out just the way I wanted~ =)