Carothers Coastal Gardens

Sort By:

5.0/5.0
  • Value:  5.0

Victoria 2 Reviews
They kept up to date with us regarding times and helped with food vendor selections.
Wedding: 04/26/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love this place!! It was exactaly what I had wanted for a venue. The only disappointment came from being a resident of Seabrook, TX you really don't see a great discount. I do think this should change.
I had a issue with one of the rental companies on the delivery of our chairs and for about 2 hours we had no chairs for the wedding. Sandi from Carothers came through as a hero and actually hired out a city crew to deliver our chairs out and I was only 15 min. late walking down the aisle. None of the guests knew what had happened and the chairs ended up matching the theme/decor of the wedding. Can't recommend this venue enough if your looking for an outdoor ceremony and reception. I did use my own vendors even though they have a list of local preffered vendors and there was no added charge.
Wedding: 03/18/2012
5.0/5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They were absolutely amazing, and the venue was JUST GORGEOUS! I loved everything about it. They have a casita for the bridal party to get ready. The main building is also a good size, with plenty of room outside too. PERFECT!
Wedding: 11/11/2011
 281-291-5725
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire