Carothers Coastal Gardens

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here. The venue is beautiful; you've got a great outdoor area to have your ceremony and dinner, and the flexibility of moving things inside if you need to (whether for dancing or for bad weather). You can rent tables, chairs and linens directly from the venue, so that's helpful. There's a full kitchen and a room for caterers to set up as well. Sandi was our event coordinator and she was very helpful in making sure we were prepared for the big day. We were very happy with having our wedding here!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding out here and it was gorgeous! Not only did we have perfect weather for an outdoor wedding but you will not find venues as beautiful as Carothers, on the water, for the price of this venue! All of our wedding vendors (who have done hundreds of weddings) could not get over how beautiful this location was and that they hadn't heard more about it! Our wedding guests loved it here! Tons of guests walked out to the water for pictures and the grounds are beautiful for your wedding photos!

We had around 150 people at our wedding and did all our seating and ceremony outside. We used the inside for the bar, dancing, DJ, and photo booth. I highly recommend getting a tent for the venue. Even if you don't have rain, which we didn't, we were so happy we used it for lighting outside. Otherwise it would have been super dark!

Sandi was so helpful with all our booking, planning, and day of the wedding responsibilities. My bridesmaids and I loved the bridal suite. I also loved being able to have the venue all day to decorate! Being able to hold my wedding here was a dream come true! I have had my eye on these gardens for years!! I can not say enough good things about this place! If you want an outdoor wedding with the flexibility to bring in your own vendors this is the place to do it!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Profile Picture
Tiffany
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my ceremony and reception here. It was perfect. Sandi is the events coordinator and she was very helpful and responded to my emails quickly. The property is large enough outside to set it all up however you want but yet still cozy enough for a romantic feel.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They kept up to date with us regarding times and helped with food vendor selections.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Profile Picture
Victoria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were absolutely amazing, and the venue was JUST GORGEOUS! I loved everything about it. They have a casita for the bridal party to get ready. The main building is also a good size, with plenty of room outside too. PERFECT!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love this place!! It was exactaly what I had wanted for a venue. The only disappointment came from being a resident of Seabrook, TX you really don't see a great discount. I do think this should change.
I had a issue with one of the rental companies on the delivery of our chairs and for about 2 hours we had no chairs for the wedding. Sandi from Carothers came through as a hero and actually hired out a city crew to deliver our chairs out and I was only 15 min. late walking down the aisle. None of the guests knew what had happened and the chairs ended up matching the theme/decor of the wedding. Can't recommend this venue enough if your looking for an outdoor ceremony and reception. I did use my own vendors even though they have a list of local preffered vendors and there was no added charge.

• Wedding: 03/18/2012
2.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

The venue was beautiful and so nice we love the place but Sandi seemed to make up and change rules as the date got closer she never told us that you can't have the reception outside because the residents will complain about any kind of music and she told us she would have enough chairs for our wedding but did not it is ideal for only a small wedding 50-75

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
281-291-5725
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire