Cardin Creative Photography
Modern yet timeless. Elegant yet fresh.
Las Vegas, NV 89178

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
It was truly a pleasure working with Chelsy. From the beginning, she was so organized, responsive and sweet. On the day of, myself and the girls were running a little behind getting ready but from the moment she got to our hotel room, she was calm and worked around us. She has a lot of experience especially with our venue. Everything ran smoothly the day of becuase she knew exactly where to place everyone, etc. Our wedding day was extremely winding but she adjusted the best way possible and our pictures turned out amazing! We were so lucky to have been able to work with someone as talented and professional as Chelsy. We will treasure our wedding photos forever. I highly recomend Chelsy, she was made to be a wedding photographer!
Wedding: Recently Married
2.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I wrote a review before I received my pictures which I now realize how big of a mistake that was. When my husband and I received our pictures I cried and he was shocked at how BAD they were!!!! I can name a MILLION pictures she did NOT take and the most pointless ones that she spent "time" on. I have never been so angry and hurt by any one that hired and trusted even though Bears best warned me that I should switch and unfortunately I put my trust in the wrong person and stuck with Chelsea.
There was NOT ONE solo picture of my husband or I and NOT EVEN ONE OF JUST MY SON!!!! OSeriously?! NONE of my husband or groomsmen getting ready and a sloppy only one of me and the groomsmen when we were still moving. She didn't pose us expect twice * and when that happened it was good pictures, the rest she didn't care to tell us ANYTHING. That is why I hired her to do her job and get good pictures you know what's sad after recovering these pictures in shock we scrounged looking for pictures from our guest and some how my elder relative had taken 70 out of 75 great shots and out of 498 she got 24! A senior citizen with a digital camera took better shots then this "professional" i hired and paid. To top it all off she Forgot her roll and stepped out of line by speaking very very rudely to one of my guest which I didn't find out till later. Then my mom had tried to speak with her about my pictures And she was rude and gave answers that did not fit the questions. she was lazy and just by back kitchen eating. so that enabled her to take even one picture of my husband and i on the dance floor or at our table or anything! I will NEVER GET THAT DAY BACK AND I TRUSTED HER WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME OF HAVING BEAUTIFUL WEDDING PICTURES AND INSTEAD I got an over priced armature photographer. I will never get that day back or those memories photographed because of Cardin Creative Photography. No wonder bears best let her go!
Wedding: 11/23/2013

Ashley 1 Reviews
Chelsy was amazing! We had just moved to Las Vegas after getting engaged and had no idea where to go for photography. I found Chelsy's website and saw all the great photos she did and all the fantastic reviews. Her blog also gave me a feel what we would be getting. She was very flexible when we had to reschedule. We met her at Calico Basin and she was so easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable, like hanging with friends. She even stayed late to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted. After finding out that Chelsy was willing to travel, we knew we had to have her for our wedding. She stayed with us the ENTIRE DAY! From getting ready to saying goodnight, she captured everything and more than we ever thought. Now we are faced with picking our favorites for our complimentary album! I would rather have more pictures than I knew what to do with than none at all and she gave us that! She is fantastic and I have a few girls that I know are getting married soon and I will recommend Chelsy to everyone! She is amazing and will are definitely going to her when we have children or need other pictures.
Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chelsea did a phenomenal job for our wedding. She is so easy going and made me completely comfortable throughout the entire day. I'm SO excited to final the final edits and couldn't have chosen a better fit for our wedding!
Wedding: 06/03/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chelsy was amazing! Our pictures turned out fabulously. She is very professional and extremely organized. I like that when I emailed or texted she was very quick to respond. I highly recommend her.
Wedding: 05/05/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Christ was great. We had a great time with her and she took great pictures. She is not cheap though...
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chelsy is awesome! She photographed our wedding at Bear's Best. She made us feel very comfortable and treated us like she cared how our pictures would turn out. We highly recommend her. She had many phone conversations with me and explained all my options without trying to sell me upgrades. I was an out of town bride and planning long distance. She gave me advice and suggestions on other vendors that turned out to be amazing! Our pictures captured our big day and are flawless, we are very happy with the finished product. She is a great person and photographer!
Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chelsy was amazing for our wedding. We were directed to her through Bear's Best and couldn't have chosen a better photographer with extensive research. She is so personable and receptive to whatever you'd like -- she was really great. We did a very minimalist wedding so weren't sure how her general approach to details would work, but she really captured everything we wanted and has given us great memories from the night. And on the night itself, she is so caring and fun that it was really comforting to have her be the one capturing the moments.

Also, she cared enough to expedite some of the photos for us to be able to show family for the holidays -- a very sweet gesture that she by no means needed to do.
Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Chelsy was truly amazing! From the first time that we contacted each other by email she was very professional and delightful. Our first meeting at her home office was exceptionally fun and easy. I was nervous to meet with her as she was the first vendor I had contacted but she was so easy to talk to and provided many great ideas and samples to show me her work. Her pictures of our wedding were breathtaking. She captured so much beauty in all of her shots. She also provided a good mix of still, posed pictures as well as the candid moments that I will always cherish. She had our photos to us in excellent time after the wedding and I was very pleasantly surprised at how many photos she gave to us to remember our day. I would recommend her wonderful services to anyone!
Wedding: 10/21/2012

Anonymous 6 Reviews
Chelsy Cardin is amazing!

We planned our Las Vegas wedding from Maui, HI. We were connected to Cardin Creative through our venue, Bear's Best. Chelsy immediately contacted us to introduce herself and get to know us better. She immediately put us at ease!

On the wedding day, Chelsy arrived on time and ready to take photos. She got in a ton of photos of my dress, rings, etc. When I was a little anxious about my hair and makeup, she took some sample shots to show me what my hair and makeup would look like in the photos (very helpful!). She always made sure to ask if there were any other details we wanted to photos of. My husband and I are shy and don't like to take too many photos. But Chelsy made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera.

Chelsy is very patient, professional, and of course takes AMAZING photos! I was so happy to have worked with her on our wedding day! She made it so much more special.
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Great Photographer! Very professional and response very fast with any questions or concerns you may have. My husband & I are very pleased with our photos!
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Jessic 1 Reviews
Chelsy Cardin did a wonderful job at our wedding at Bear's Best. The reception pictures captured all of the fun moments! The detail pictures were thorough. Overall, I was happy with our service.
Wedding: 07/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Words simply can not express how thankful we are for Chelsy's work on our wedding day. There are not many people out there with the professionalism & kindness that Chelsy possesses, she truly is one of a kind! Not only were we blown away with our gorgeous engagement session, but we were without words when it came to viewing our wedding photos. So much attention to detail, EVERY photo you would ever want taken on your wedding day, it was like she didn't blink an eye! I've never received so many compliments on photos like I have for our wedding. My family was beyond impressed with the way she captured each moment! Our wedding never had a "stop, go" type of feel while the photographer had to get each shot. Everything went so smooth, it's impossible to figure out how she managed to get every moment on camera! I would without any doubt recommend Cardin Creative to any bride who wants to have a truly memorable experience. So much talent shines through our photos, we couldn't be happier with our choice in photographer. Thank you Chelsy for being so great to work with, you're are the greatest!
Wedding: 06/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved Chelsy and her work! Can't wait to use her services again!
Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very please from the first moment we met Chelsy. She was always very pleasant and helpful with anything we needed or asked of her. On our wedding day she was the best. We felt very relaxed with her. She took lots of pictures and they were all fabulous. I don't really like my photo taken but she really made me feel comfortable. Thanks again for all the great photos Chelsy!!!!
Wedding: 05/11/2012

Anonymous 2 Reviews
Chelsy was always cheerful and professional. She took the time to get to know us and what we wanted, and was just a pleasure to work with.
 702-318-1139
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire