Captured Photos by Melissa

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Jennifer 5 Reviews
Melissa is not only amazingly talented, but professional and knowledgeable about the wedding industry. There were many times she made suggestions that "saved the day." I highly recommend Melissa without hesitation!
Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Melissa was ready and waiting for us as we arrived at our wedding site in Santa Barbara. She began shooting before our ceremony even began. She shot some great candid shots of our children while they waited for the last minute paperwork details to be worked out.

Melissa has an exceptional eye for the "moment" and truly captured our joy and love for each other and our family and friends. She was efficient with our portrait sessions but we did not feel rushed. We felt very confident in Melissa's photography skills and it shows in our photos. Thank you Melissa for capturing our memories with our beautiful wedding photos. We highly recommend Captured Photos by Melissa!
Wedding: 07/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Melissa George was a pleasure to have on our wedding day. She not only took amazing pictures that my family and I love, but her personality is something you want around on your wedding day. She is comedic, professional, an instant friend kind of feeling person. Wedding days are stressful enough with planning, in-laws, and your own mother. I love how she took pictures that I was not expecting, and on a college budget the photos scream thousands of dollars. I highly recommend anyone who is looking to have professional pictures taken to book Melissa. I look forward to booking her for our future announcements :)
Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everything about Melissa and her services was amazing! We were so lucky to have seen her work with my sister's wedding and were beyond ecstatic when she was avaliable to take pictures for our wedding! She helped make our special day, that much better!!!!
Wedding: 08/02/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Melissa was a lifesaver! She put out fires that came up that had nothing to do with the photography aspect of the reception.

The photos came out amazing, and as well as the posed photos, she captured some very precious moments on the fly. It's nice to know that I'll always have them to trigger my memory when it starts to fade.
Wedding: 01/09/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We have used Melissa more than once for family photos. The first meeting was for our 10 yr anniversary pictures. We LOVED them!! I wished we had used her 10 yrs earlier for our wedding! She incorporated our daughter, who was 2 at the time, and got amazing after amazing shots. People comment about the 2 pictures in our living room from that shoot - they are just spectacular. Then the following Christmas we had her take another set of photos. AGAIN there were soooo many good ones to choose from. We used her another time, that year we incorporated our DOG - she did such a good job. The horse/dog was a pain but she didn't seem to mind. And when we had a slight problem with the printer, Melissa quickly fixed the problem for us at no extra charge. She is such a pleasure to work with...5 stars!!
LaDonna - Ventura, CA
Wedding: 12/01/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very pleased with Melissa's photos of our wedding day. She is reliable and so fun to work with. She helped the whole day to run smoothly. The photos that she took are exceptional and we are always receiving compliments from friends about how lovely our wedding photos are. We would recommend Melissa to anyone who has an upcoming wedding.
Wedding: 11/08/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Melissa was our photographer for our wedding on 11/08/08 and she did a fabulous job. We have been married over a year now and are still receiving compliments on our wedding photos. I was very picky when choosing a photographer for our wedding, I researched many photographers before I found Melissa. I am so thankful that I found her! She is very professional and also does a incredible job at making everyone feeling comfortable. Our wedding portraits turned out perfect and she also takes really great candid shots. I highly recommend Melissa for any bride out there who is looking for great wedding photographer, I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!
Wedding: 11/08/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Melissa was one of our first vendors we chose after we picked our venue in Santa Barbara. My Husband and I clicked immediately with her and it was the best decision we ever made. I had a lot of ideas in mind both for our engagement photos and also with our wedding day. She did everything possible to make sure both of what we wanted came out great.

Her photos were amazing and the editing on them was quite a quick turnaround. She also worked well with us on the album and I recommend her every chance I get!
Wedding: 10/18/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I were thrilled with the level of service provided by our photographer. She was easy to work with and had a huge variety of photos for us to choose from. We were definatley working with a budget (not that you could tell from our fabulous photos) and our photographer was willing to work with us by providing a variety of different pricing options. I would highly recommend this photographer to anyone!
Wedding: 07/26/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
HANDS DOWN BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE WORLD! SHE DID EVERYTHING WE COULD HAVE EVER WANTED, SHE HELPED MOVE THE WEDDING RIGHT ALONG. WE DID NOT HAVE A WEDDING COORDINATOR AND SHE HELPED US OUT FOR THE WHOLE DAY WITH GETTING WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE, DONE. THE WEDDING PICTURES ARE AMAZING AND SHE TOOK A TON OF THEM. REALLY SHE IS THE BEST PHOTGRAPHER OUT THERE, A WOMAN WHO KNOWS WHAT BRIDES WANT. ITS GREAT.
Wedding: 06/21/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I only wish Melissa had been in business 10 years ago when I was married. Still, I am so fortunate to have found her for my family pictures. As the mother of 3 young girls, we took to the beach for our portraits. The images Melissa captured truly are priceless. She put together 3 amazing collages, one of each of my girls, on canvas. They hang in my stairwell and are my favorite pieces. (In fact, I've told my husband if ever the case of fire, grab them!) Melissa is easy to work with, extremely talented, and reasonably priced. The special little touches, the inadvertent gaze, the magic of the moment, she'll get them all on film for you. She'll take pictures you didn't know you wanted and you will treasure them forever. Now that we have a surprise 4th daughter, I will be calling on her again to create the most important artwork in my home. Choose her. You won't be disappointed.
Wedding: 06/01/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Melissa honestly made our day so special. She went above and beyond the call of duty. The photos that she took really captured the feeling of our wedding day. She also did an engagement session which the photos came out beautifully. She is not a conventional photographer and that is why we chose to use her. She captured alot of candid moments and to us, those are the most "real" depiciton of the mood. She was absolutley wonderful and I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.
Wedding: 05/31/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Melissa is awesome -- she not only takes great photos, but is so relaxed and makes the whole experience great. You will not regret hiring her for your special day!
Wedding: 10/07/2006
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I couldn't have asked for anything more!! Melissa made sure to get photos of every part of our event and more. She was so professional and amazingly flexible! My photos came out absolutely perfect! And ordering prints was so simple! I recommend Melissa to everyone!
Wedding: 08/05/2006
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Melissa was an amazing photographer. She was easy to work with and was very professional. We moved about a week after our wedding and she was kind enough to rush our prints so we could have them before we left. The quality was amazing as well. I will refer her to all my friends!!
Wedding: 03/26/2005
 805-405-9956
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire