Captured Moments Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Not only did James and I enjoy being photographed by Captured Moments Photography but our entire family absolutely LOVED both of them. The comments have not ended and it has been nothing but praise, I couldn't have been happier!! Eric and Tray were amazing! I wish we could get married again so we could hire them to spend the day with us!! Words can not express how I feel. I can't thank them enough!! Their creative minds are only a small part of their beauty as professionals and as a couple!! Tray has a wonderful personality and made me feel like I had known her my entire life! I felt so comfortable with both of them. My family was so impressed and shares all the feelings I do. I can't begin to express all the things we loved about Captured Moments Photography and about the wonderful husband wife team that makes it!! AMAZING PHOTOS AND AMAZING PEOPLE MADE FOR A AMAZING DAY!! My choice for the best photos in Las Vegas and beyond!!
Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric and Tre were very nice to work with and so much fun. They were flexible when I asked to move up and extend my time with them. I can't wait to see the pictures and would recommend them to anyone!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Excellent photographer, very friendly, efficient, professional and extremely talented! They were a joy to work with and truly captured all the right moments we will cherish a lifetime! We highly recommend them!
Wedding: 09/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric was great and I can't wait to see our pictures!
Wedding: 09/16/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful work. Great pictures. We love them!
Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I currently did a photoshoot with Eric and Trachette. I felt extremely comfortable with them, which is a big deal especially since being in front of a camera can be nerve wracking. They made me feel at ease with the great, positive energy they carried the entire time. An extremely professional couple that know exactly what they are doing. They are by far the most amazing photographers I've worked with. I was very content, and amazed not just with the quality of the pictures, and the service, but with there ability to work together as a couple and get the job done!
Wedding: 04/25/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Eric and Trish are amazing photographers and amazing people! We had very little time to plan our wedding and we were in England up until just days before the wedding and they were flexible, understanding and responsive to our situation every step of the way. On the big day they came nearly an hour early and began snapping photos right away! They were friendly, patient and just fantastic! My whole family loved them and the photos came out better than we could have hoped for! Not least of all, the price was an amazing bargain! We recommend Captured Moments to anyone and everyone!
Wedding: 01/04/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Stakleys make an excellent team that feed off of each others' creativity and energy and that of the couple. They made me feel very comfortable and confident on my wedding day. Their professionalism, experience and advice was invaluable to me. They're always willing to take new suggestions and discuss your ideas for what you're looking for so you get exactly the results you're hoping for. We would recommend them to anybody!
Wedding: 12/16/2006
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I would have no pictures of my wedding if it were not for friends and family. This company used to do business in Michigan. They told me that they were moving to California. It took me years to find out they moved to Los Vegas instead. I thought they fell off the face of the earth. maybe the died or went into witness protection - no they just took my money and ran! I am still disappointed it has been 6 year and i have no wedding pictures. Eric Stakely and his wife seemed so professional at the wedding and came highly recommended. Do not trust them with your precious memories!
Wedding: 04/22/2006
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric what can I say. Its been 10 years since our wedding day and the "captured moments" you provided on film makes it feel like yesterday. Your well thought out plan and shots provides us and our guest with just as many smiles today as it did then.

We appreciate all that you and your team did for us. You made us feel special on the biggest day of our lives. My wife and I consider it a pleasure sharing our day with you and hope that you will do us the honor of "capturing" our next big event (The Big 20).
Wedding: 03/31/2001
  • Flexibility:  5.0
“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
You know we love you guys and appreciate all the time, passion and love that went into our 10 year anniversary party. A picture is worth a thousand words and you have given us beautiful memories for a lifetime. Can't thank you enough.

Love
Micah and Zaneta Rhett
Wedding: 02/16/1999
 702-673-7089
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire