Caked Las Vegas

Caked Las Vegas

Favorite
Las Vegas, NV
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Carolyn
07/07/2015

Delicious and beautiful! The cake tasted great and made our photos look lovely. Well priced!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Carolyn from caked is a truly talented baker. Our reception venue would not let us bring in cake, so we decided to go with cake pops. After much searching and some outrageous quotes, we found Caked. The pricing for our elaborate cake pops was very fair, and not only did they look perfect, they were delicious. We plan to seek out more of her goodies during our next trip to Las Vegas!

3.3

Got a simple two tired wedding cake with marble cake and vanilla butter cream frosting with teal ribbon at the basis. The cake look beautiful but the was a hint of glitter all over it which I didn't ask for.. The cake wasn't that great it was dry and test less and the frosting was just nasty left an oil film on the roof of your mouth. I would not pay 150 again for that was disappointed.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Everyone LOVED our Wedding Cupcake!! It was delicious and fresh. I would recommend them to anyone! Compared to other locations I went they were professional and understood what I wanted. They don't push you to buy an expensive cake and their cakes taste way better than other well known bakeries I went too. I know for any further festivities we will be contacting them.

Torrey
11/02/2013

My cake looked absolutely beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted. They did an amazing job! It tasted great too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We ordered cupcakes and a small cake for our in suite reception and they did not disappoint! Everything looked and tasted amazing, they even made a Bailey's Irish Cream filling for us even though it wasn't on their menu! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding cake!!!

julie
08/02/2013

So good! I saw Caked Las Vegas on a TLC special and had to have them make my cupcakes and topper cake. I provided a photo of what I wanted and they duplicated it exactly. They have numerous options, however, I went basic with lemon, red velvet, chocolate and yellow cake with fondant decorations. My topper cake did not make it back the 1500 miles back home but i will see if I cant have one shipped for my one year anniversary.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I planned a destination wedding in Las Vegas from Maryland so unfortunately I did not have an opportunity to do cake tastings :(. Therefore, I was forced to rely on reviews from others. I researched several other Vegas bakeries online and came across many positive reviews for Caked. In addition, Caked was listed as a preferred vendor by my reception venue. I was very impressed with the cake designs posted on their website and decided to give them a try. Emily (sales manager) from Caked was very responsive and answered my questions promptly. She listened to what I wanted and provided suggestions. I ordered a two-tiered round cake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream filling. I also mailed decorations for the cake (rhinestone sash and crystal monogram topper) to the bakery in advance (per Emily's suggestion). This was helpful and saved me from having to make a trip to the bakery. The cake was delivered on time to my reception venue and was gorgeous. Not only did it look good, but it was also delicious. I am very glad I ordered my wedding cake from Caked Bakery.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had a fantasy-themed wedding, and we came to the Caked with a picture of what we wanted the cake to look like. The bakers at the Caked not only made the cake look beautiful, but it also tested very good! They brought the cake to the wedding at the Grove in a timely manner, and the delivery fee was reasonable. We definitely recommend Caked!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We ordered from Caked Las Vegas after finding them through the Internet. We are from Canada so didn't know what to expect. My daughter sent a picture of the cake she wanted and it was exactly as she wanted. They did a beautiful job and it not only looked perfect it was delicious as well. We had it delivered to the reception and the were right on time. Would order from them again in a heartbeat. Thanks

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Easy to work and they created my cake exactly how I wanted, beautiful! My guests raved about the freshness of the cake...it was fantastic! I was so happy with my wedding cake that I bought my daughters birthday cake at Caked LV a month later.

Tiane
12/07/2012

They were simply amazing and we couldn\'t ask for better bakers :)

Anonymous
2+ years ago

amazing cake, the taste was sensational.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Reasonable, pretty, delicious! The most pretty cake ever, awesome and yummy grooms cake, and a tons of pretty mini cupcakes! I loved all the various colors of cupcakes and flavors! Carolyn and her team at Caked is incredible!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was fantastic. I don't know anything about designing cakes and had no idea what I wanted but Carolyn was able to help me through the decision making process and our cake looked awesome and tasted great!!! She is dependable and always answered my questions in a timely manner. I highly recommend Caked!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake and cupcakes were very good. They offered many different cupcake flavors which were a hit with my wedding guests.