Buy Me Cake

2948 S. Church St
Suite 102
Burlington, NC 27215 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Health license: Yes

4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Closed the business before the wedding and did not notify me. She did make good on the order though, and the cupcakes were a big hit. I got lots of compliments on how yummy they were.

• Wedding: 03/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was so BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS!! Working with Buy Me Cake was such a pleasure. The cake tasting was a fabulous experience and Jennifer took her time to discuss options with us and sketched out the design. She offered suggestions, but did not pressure us into any decisions. Her prices are very reasonable as well! Let Buy Me Cake make your cake... you won't be disappointed!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer and the staff at Buy Me Cake are amazing at what they do! I asked for a Baltimore Ravens Football field for the grooms cake, and she gave me so much more than that! It looked awesome, and she did it in mostly buttercream! (Not a big fan of fondant!) My husband absolutely loved it!!! Plus - it was delicious (Red Velvet)!

The wedding cake was beautiful and everything that I asked for. She even gave us a little mini cake for the 2 of us to enjoy. We chose the chocolate and almond cake flavors (alternating layers), both of them were delicious!

It can take a while for them to respond to emails, plus I'm kind of impatient when it comes to communication, so I gave them a 4/5 for responsiveness. But, if you call them on the phone, you can get answers very quickly and they are quite friendly over there!

Thanks Jennifer and team for making 2 perfect cakes!!! You guys rock!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After using Buy me Cake as a recommendation for a friends baby shower cake a few years ago my fiancé & I decided that we wanted to use them for our wedding cake this past October since they did such a great job previously. We ordered our grooms cake and our wedding cake from Buy me Cake and we were not sorry. Jennifer created two beautiful and DELICIOUS cakes for our special day. (When I say delicious, I mean DELICOUS!) It's hard to find a bakery that will make a pretty cake that also tastes good!! Not only that but a 'honeymoon' cake was included which was great since we did not get to eat any of our cake at the wedding. On top of that, they will also provide an anniversary cake next year when our first anniversary comes around--so yay no stale year old cake to pick at!! Big thanks to Jennifer and the staff at Buy me Cake for everything!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for our cake! It is exactly what we were hoping for and it tasted amazing! Couldn't ask for better! Delicious!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I was very pleased with our wedding cake. Buy Me Cake did an exceptional job creating the design we had in mind and they provided a variety of flavors for us to choose from which made creating a cake that would be beneficial to all our guest. They delivered the cake and set it up at our venue and was very flexible with payment plan to accomdate us paying for the cake instead of all at once which was very nice. We got very postive feedback from all of our guest with how mosit and very detailed decorated the cake was. My husband and I have had their cupcakes before and was very pleased. I would recommend them to anyone looking for any cake needs.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Tashia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Buy Me Cake is FABULOUS! Our cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing! DEFINITELY recommend!!!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only was our wedding cake delicious, it was beautiful as well. Can't wait to get our free 1 year anniversary cake from them!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The cupcakes were absolutely delicious! They allow you to have multiple cake and icing flavors. They also provide you with a honeymoon tier and a free 1 year anniversary cake (that you can pick up on your anniversary rather than eating old frozen cake).

While they have excellent cakes/cupcakes they are not the most organized or professional. Be sure to double check your order in advance to remind them of special/unusual things on your order.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake and frosting were amazing. Usually wedding cake buttercream is chewy or hard, but Jennifer does an amazing job! Not only did it taste great, but my cake was beautiful. The buttercream frosting was so perfect, it looked like fondant! The cake was to die for! I am so sad I do not live closer to Burlington because I would use Buy Me Cake for all of my cake needs!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW!! Is all I can say! The cake/cupcakes were amazing! It was exactly what I wanted & could have not been more pleased with Jennifer & the ladies at Buy me Cake. :)

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Buy Me Cake did a wonderful job on our wedding cake. We went into the bakery and sampled a couple of the cupcakes and they were great. Thank you so much. We will be back.

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful wedding cake! And it tasted great, too! We were thrilled! We froze the leftovers & the cake even tasted amazing after being frozen!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer was able to bring my design to life and I was extremely pleased with her work. It blew me away!!! The cake was one of the most important aspects of my wedding in tying my theme together, and her cake looked amazing!!! People are still talking about it. And I can't forget the taste! I absolutely loved the Oreo filling. I was so glad she had a small cake set aside for us afterwards since I never got to eat any at the wedding. Her quality of work with the very reasonable price as well as her enthusiasm was the reason I chose her over the other cake vendors. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer did a beautiful job on our wedding cake! She is SO amazingly talented - her buttercream icing looks JUST like fondant, and it's so tasty! Her cake choices and fillings are unique and will fit any brides taste. She works with you and makes sure you are satisfied. Love her!!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My name is Kristin Dailey. Jennifer at Buy me Cake is awesome!! Our cake was so pretty and delicious!!!! Our guest raved about how good it was. We have even ordered other cakes for birthday parties from her as well! Jennifer is so friendly and her prices our great. She designed our cake just the way we wanted and delivered it right at the time we had planned!! Her cake tasting is great. She really lets you get a good sample of all her wonderful cake flavors!! Go see Jennifer!
~Kristin Dailey

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
336-524-0400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards