blooms forever events

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dian is amazing! Her vision for our daughter's wedding exceeded my ridiculously high expectations! She is so very creative, honest and has such a tremendous amount of passion for her craft! I wish I could show you pictures! Fabulous!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so please with Blooms Forever! They did my wedding a few weeks back and the flowers were gorgeous and- more importantly- exactly what I had envisioned. Dianne really took the time to understand what I wanted. And she was so flexible since I kept making changes to our contract. The flowers were sooo beautiful! Definitely recommend for your event!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dian did an amazing job!!! I gave her an idea of what I was looking for and she ran with it and surpassed all of my expectations! She is truly a sweet person and so easy to work with! My bouquets were gorgeous and she used awesome colors that made my bouquet stand out. I will definitely go back to Dian for all of my future flower needs.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers were gorgeous! Did such a wonderful job.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Dian and her team if you are looking for flowers for your wedding. Being new to the state of Texas I was unfamiliar with the local florist. When I met Dian she was very helpful and constantly asking what is it that I wanted. She was full of knowledge, suggestions and was their from day one helping me with whatever it was I had concerns about. From my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, centerpieces etc they were all just stunning. My guest were calling after the wedding asking about the flowers.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dian did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding on July 13, 2013! The moment I arrived at the venue, to see the hydrangeas in the reception area, it was exactly how I wanted it and even more! I absolutely loved the bouquets, garters, etc! I loved how she blinged out my bouquet! I was so impressed! I have gotten so many compliments on the flowers at our wedding! The ceremony arrangements on the pillars were beautiful, along with the bows on the pews, and rose petals going down the aisle! It was absolutely beautiful! Dian was very professional and reasonable and has so much experience in whatshe does! You can just tell her your colors and she can take it from there! With us having 2 months to find a florist and having a budget, Dian was able to work within our budget plus do more! The quality of the flowers were so good! I would recommend Dian to anyone! Thanks so much Dian for making our wedding day very special!!!!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Want beautiful flowers from a reliable, talented florist, that pays attention to details? Blooms Forever is the way to go!!

In your consultation with Dian you will quickly realize her years of experience and knowledge of weddings and women. She REALLY listens (I found many florists who did not) and works hard to understand your needs and wants. As a person she, is very calm and easy going, professional and full of great ideas, all of which are great combination to deal with in the stresses of wedding planning.

Dian worked nicely with our budget and helped me realize things I never thought of. I really wanted a clean and simple look and if I had a bouquet with white flowers and greenery that from afar (and in photos) the white against my dress would blend in so your eye just sees the pops of green, and that was NOT the look I wanted. She even provided me some floor layout suggestions since there was a less than desirable object at the venue that I was trying to work around. Let me tell you, all of this does NOT come from someone who just started in the florist business.

I was stressed over how to match my colors with the mother in laws dress color so I just left it up to Dian, after all that is her profession and what she does best, right? So I trusted her. I pretty much gave her my color and a few simple guidelines/requirements (clean & simple look and certain shapes were important to me) for the bouquets & table tops & alter flowers.

Might I add, Blooms Forever came in & setup everything as expected with no issues.

The flowers turned out gorgeous!!! I received a lot wonderful comments from my guest on the flowers. The quality of the flowers were great!!! - I can now appreciate that so much more after having recently having gone to another wedding where the flowers were weak & wimpy looking.

My bouquet was stunning! And it was one of the most prettiest and memorable items of my wedding!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dian did a wonderful job! She was so easy to work with, when I told her what I had in mind she was able to run with it. When my flowers arrive the day of the ceremony they were amazing. My grandmother who used to be a florist was beside herself and so excited about the flowers. I recommend Dian and Blooms Forever to all of my friends and clients.

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We picked Dian and Blooms Forever from The Knot. I am so impressed with her and her creative ideas which made the wedding and all of the flowers so fanstastic. She is very considerate of your budget and let;s you decide what you want. They went way over and beyond what i ever imagined my daughters flowers would look like and I would love to use her again. This florist is fantastic!!!!!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dian was amazing!! When the flowers were brought into the bridal room, everyone dropped what they were doing. They were one of the most complimented aspects of my wedding! Dian is very sweet and flexible. She communicates very well and gave me very good suggestions based on my budget and style. I interviewed several florists, but no one compared to the value, experience, and customer service Dian was able to offer me!

• Wedding: 05/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Blooms Forever is wonderful! We used them for my daughters wedding. Long story short our original florist decided 3 weeks before the wedding she might not be able to provide the flowers originally contracted because it was the day before mothers day even though this had been discussed from day one. Last minute I frantically called Dian at Blooms Forever and she was amazing. She was so wonderful to work with. She knew exactly what we wanted and did not have a problem putting it together on such late notice. She gave us everything we wanted and made sure to stay in our budget. She was so professional and kept me calm. She went out of her way to make sure we were happy prior to the wedding. I actually called her two days before the wedding and requested some additional flowers. She personally came to our wedding and when we arrived at the chapell her and her crew were already there setting up. It was amazingly beautiful. My daughter, the grooms mother and I all had tears in our eyes. Dian took care of every little detail and even went an extra step by pinning on boutineers and handing out bouquets personally. I would recommend this event florist to anyone. You will not be disappointed. This florist truly did color my daughters wedding with their beautiful floral designs.

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dian at Blooms Forever did a spectacular job on the flowers and decor for our ceremony and reception. The reception in particular looked incredible and we have received so many compliments, even from men who probably would not otherwise have commented on flowers or decorations. She and her staff were very easy to work with and we had no worries that they would do a great job.

She really understood what we were looking for and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. What Dian put together was even better than the photos from magazines and other weddings I brought with me to use as examples for what I 'hoped' for but never expected to actually receive.

The quality of the flowers was also excellent... the bouquet and arrangements that were brought home after the reception were still in great condition over a week after the wedding. She really did a beautiful job.

• Wedding: 01/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were beautiful and she did what she said! They gave me a toss bouquet as a gift. Blooms Forever Events wrote out what they were going to do for me including types of flowers, color, and ribbon. The centerpieces were creative and beautiful. They included the candles for me so it would be one less thing I had to worry about. They told me what they were going to do and what I needed to do as well. At last minute they included cake topper. They were wonderful to work with and flowers were breath taking!

• Wedding: 12/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Midway through the reception, my mom and I looked at each other and said, "Yep, the florist and the bakery were the best decisions we ever made." Dian at Blooms Forever was a lifesaver...she worked miracles with our budget, made exquisite arrangements with little to no input from me, and made my vision come to life like she could see what was in my head. Dian was our first hire, and I knew from the minute we met that she got my style. Bring your initial magazine cutouts and sketches to her, talk color scheme, and then let her do her thing. Don't micromanage - she will give you a PHENOMENAL product. If you are having a hard time visualizing what she's describing, ask for a sketch...she can do it for you on the fly, and it helps a lot. She is the only florist I met with who actually made original suggestions instead of just asking for a magazine clipping to duplicate. She's a great choice for any type of bride - traditional or modern, picky or easygoing.

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a wonderful experience Dian is so much fun to work with! From the day of our first meeting until the day of the wedding Dian was very professional and very helpful. She offered many useful suggestions and really listened to all my ideas. On the day of our wedding we were completely in awe of how amazing the room looked! Our guests are still talking about the beautiful flowers she provided us for our wedding reception. She is really a joy to work with and did an amazing job on our flowers! Thanks Dian!!

• Wedding: 04/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dian listened to us and our needs and wants. She made lovely suggestions and was always quick to answer any questions. Her flowers really set the mood for my wedding that really illustrated my dream.

I was beyond impressed when I first laid eyes on the flowers she created.

Excellent value!

• Wedding: 11/08/2009
817-276-9800
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards