Bailey Entertainment DJs & Decor Lighting

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are so happy we chose Bailey Entertainment to be our DJ for our wedding. Chris was accommodating with all of our needs and concerns and was so easy to work with. He always provided a quick response with whatever questions we had. We used Bailey Entertainment for both our ceremony and reception music and we could not be happier with the results. We would definitely recommend Bailey Entertainment to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding DJ! Thank you Chris!

Services Used: DJ

5.0 stars does not represent how happy my husband and I are with Chris' services. Chris was a pleasure to work with during the entire wedding-planning process. He was flexible, personable, and professional which made our "long distance" planning easy. (I planned the wedding from Southern CA but got married in Nipomo/Arroyo Grande).

He was quick to respond to my questions and emails, suggested a phone call to finalize details the week prior, and met for a final walk-through with our venue and coordinator. (He's done numerous weddings at the Dana Powers House & Barn and has it down, but still took time to meet with us for my peace of mind - for that, I'm grateful and appreciative!)

He was the most competitive in price and, during our first meeting, my husband and I just knew he was the right person. His online song database and planning forms were easy to use, and he was the perfect MC for the evening - he's happy to be as talkative or as quiet as you'd like. For us, he kept the reception going; he did not slow it down. Thank you, Chris! Zech and I loved our music and enjoyed dancing all night.

Services Used: DJ

Chris was very professional and attentive to the mood of the room and the wants of the various guests with a variety of ages. He did a great job of moving the party along while not being obnoxious, and he was very calm and collected which helped a lot with the overall stress! We got tons of complements from our guests that said the music he played was tasteful and fun. I particularly liked how the music ramped up throughout the night. Can't recommend Chris highly enough!

Profile Picture
Amanda
11/22/2014

My husband and I highly recommend Bailey Entertainment for any event. We hired them for our wedding back in November and we all know how music can set the atmosphere. With any event you want to set the right tone otherwise it can be all down hill from there. We were extremely nervous about how to get the mood right for my wedding and Chris, with Bailey Entertainment made it so easy!

They have a forum that you can log in to at any time or any day. It is organized so that you can just select a song for each moment that occurs. We could set all the songs we wanted and if 6 months later, we didn't like that song or we had a found a song we liked better, we could update it. We were even able to leave him notes about special surprises that we wanted to have that no one else knew about and he was willing to accommodate.

Communication with Bailey Entertainment was professional and always timely. Whether it be by email, phone call or text. We had a response well within the time we had expected to.

When our big day came, Chris had created the atmosphere that my husband and I had wanted plus more. He was a great announcer without becoming the "host" or the "star" presence of our wedding and everyone LOVED the music he was playing. After dinner we never sat down!

After our wedding we have had A LOT of comments about how wonderful our DJ was and quite a few people asking for his information for their weddings. WE ALWAYS OBLIGE!

Thank you Chris and Bailey Entertainment for making our wedding everything and more!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My wife and I were absolutely blown away with Chris from Bailey entertainment. He was an absolute godsend from the first time we sat down and met with him. He held our hand through the entire planning process and made our lives so much easier. Chris was unbelievably accommodating, kind, patient, helpful, and professional, and that was just the planning process.
The day of the wedding Chris showed up several hours early. He finished setting up his own equipment and he jumped right in and helped put the finishing touches on our venue. He started setting up decorations, helped our vendor set up, organized seating, and even escorted my wife's grandmother around the venue.
After the ceremony he kept everyone entertained for us while we took pictures, then got dinner started for us. He organized my half-wit groomsmen for our introduction. It was a feat of which few have ever accomplished.
He had spent most of dinner organizing people and escorting my wife's grandmother to the food truck to make sure she got what she needed. Only when she was seated and everyone else had food did he quickly eat and jump right back into it. He gracefully declined music requests from the drunkest pushiest of guests(at our request), and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. When it was time to end the night, he packed his things up and disappeared again, only to be seen picking up trash around the venue so we didn't have to.

I cannot recommend Chris enough. He was the best vendor we experienced, and he made music the easiest part of the wedding. We never put a second thought to it after we met with Chris, he had our confidence that everything on his end would be perfect, and it was. If i could do it all again, I would hire Chris in a heartbeat.
We cannot thank Chris enough for the hard work, patience, quick thinking, drunk wrangling, grandmother escorting, trouble saving, professionalism, and kindness.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We came across Bailey Entertainment by chance after we discovered a couple months from our wedding that our original DJ would be unable to work our July wedding – crisis! Nonetheless we were strongly referred over to Bailey Entertainment, had the pleasure of working with Neal Kramer, and we were anything but disappointed. While Neal is relatively new to the Central Coast area, he is no stranger to acting as a DJ and we HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or other event.

First, about working with Bailey Entertainment (i.e. Chris Bailey): Chris was incredibly accommodative and helpful when we got in touch with him after suddenly realizing we were without a DJ. He answered several questions and got us in touch with Neal, the DJ available. I am someone who likes to read reviews, and unfortunately Neal did not have any at the time since he is new to working as a DJ in the Central Coast. Chris Bailey however has an incredible reputation and did not hesitate to recommend Neal. When Chris said he would ask Neal to reach out to us so we could talk to him and ask questions, Neal called promptly when indicated he would. Taking a leap of faith after speaking to Neal (we were unable to meet in person as we were planning our wedding from out of town) and hearing Chris’ recommendation, we booked Neal for our wedding. Using the Bailey Entertainment online planning form was helpful, but we did not take much advantage of making specific music requests. Rather, I chatted with Neal over the phone about styles of music and the couple songs we didn’t want played, and then let Neal take control of most of the song selections for the dancing portion of the night. With ample years of DJing experience behind him, Neal had plenty of solid recommendations where needed.

Now about Neal: conversations with Neal left us feeling great in advance – he comes across as personable, confident, and flexible (i.e. he’ll play a list of songs you want or was happy to take more control over music selection as was the case for us). On the day of the wedding Neal was fantastic. He worked very well with our coordinators and other venue staff and made adjustments seamlessly as was needed. As soon as we were seated for dinner he came up to me and my husband to tell us congrats and to let us know he’d be happy to help get us anything we needed (an offer he repeated throughout the night). When key events were taking place his undivided attention was on us and all it took was a slight nod of our head to prompt the start or end to something such as the toasts (which was handy when one of the best men was not immediately present at toast time). Having been to a handful of weddings we’ve seen a variety of DJ personalities – everything from the DJ that never forgets to call attention to himself/herself to the shy DJ to the perfect one. Neal for us was perfect – never calling attention to himself but still able to direct the flow of events with our coordinators in a confident manner. He took requests from guests once the dancing got kicked off and managed the playlist/request list as needed to keep people moving on the dance floor. By the end of the night we still had a crowd on the dance floor!

Other notes: we also took advantage of Bailey Entertainment’s lighting services to have some up-lighting around our reception all that added a nice touch, especially once the main lights were turned down for dancing. Chris Bailey was helpful and flexible with us on the lighting end, especially considering we decided on this rather last-minute. From a cost perspective Bailey Entertainment is competitive with other DJ services, and the service level from Chris and Neal was top-notch. Can’t recommend these guys highly enough!

Bailey Entertainment DJs & Decor Lighting responded with the following comments:

DJ / MC Neal Wedding at Paso Inn, Paso Robles

Services Used: DJ

In a desperate attempt to cut costs, my fiancee and I seriously considered replacing a DJ with an iPod...that is until we met Chris Bailey. We are EXTREMELY glad we scrapped the iPod idea and hired a professional. Chris Bailey is just that -- a professional. He is organized, friendly, fun, accommodating and knows how to read a crowd. He has all the equipment you could ever need and an extensive music library. From the moment we met Chris we knew our wedding would turn out great. Our wedding was last Saturday and I can now definitively say that he did an outstanding job! Not only was our wedding beautiful, Chris made it fun and memorable! We are so glad that we made the choice to hire Chris.