ART Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Elise 1 Reviews
Debra did a fabulous job photographing all of the important moments of my wedding! The pictures came out wonderfully and I could not be happier!
Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Deb Lockrow at ART photography shot my wedding a couple of weeks ago. In all honesty, it was very different and definitely not your standard cookie cutter wedding. Deb was very enthusiastic and incredibly talented.
She came up with shots I forgot to ask for, ones I never expected and some that were JUST what I hoped for. We had 6 children in our wedding party - which in hind sight might not have been the best plan - so Deb came early to get shots before they got too overtired and cranky! She got us a few amazing preview images within a few days, and even managed to get all of our shots up for review in just over a week!
All this and her prices were definitely lower than anyone else we quoted in the area, and she was incredibly flexible and managed to capture the essence of our crazy and fun wedding!

Thanks again Deb!
Wedding: 01/28/2012

Michele 1 Reviews
Amazing!!!!
Debra Lockrow is truly awesome, and has a great talent. She is great to work with and affordable as well. On top of that she is very prompt in replying to any e-mails or messages. On the day of our wedding she was fun, easy going, friendly, worked hard, and she captured our wedding day beautifully. She also provides you with a story book of all of your wedding images that is absolutely beautiful which makes picking out your pictures so much easier. I highly recommend her!!!! Thank you so much Debra!!!
Wedding: 08/20/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Debra was wonderful at our wedding! She only booked our wedding for the day, so we didn't have to worry about rushing through the photos. She brought an assistant, which helped, and the pictures are beautiful. We also received a DVD with all the proofs on it. I would whole-heartedly recommend her!
Wedding: 04/24/2010
 518-691-0007
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire