ART Photography

ART Photography

Troy, NY
518.691.0007
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Elise
1 Review
06/23/2012

Debra did a fabulous job photographing all of the important moments of my wedding! The pictures came out wonderfully and I could not be happier!

Services Used: Photography

Deb Lockrow at ART photography shot my wedding a couple of weeks ago. In all honesty, it was very different and definitely not your standard cookie cutter wedding. Deb was very enthusiastic and incredibly talented. She came up with shots I forgot to ask for, ones I never expected and some that were JUST what I hoped for. We had 6 children in our wedding party - which in hind sight might not have been the best plan - so Deb came early to get shots before they got too overtired and cranky! She got us a few amazing preview images within a few days, and even managed to get all of our shots up for review in just over a week! All this and her prices were definitely lower than anyone else we quoted in the area, and she was incredibly flexible and managed to capture the essence of our crazy and fun wedding!

Thanks again Deb!

Profile Picture
Michele
1 Review
08/20/2011

Amazing!!!! Debra Lockrow is truly awesome, and has a great talent. She is great to work with and affordable as well. On top of that she is very prompt in replying to any e-mails or messages. On the day of our wedding she was fun, easy going, friendly, worked hard, and she captured our wedding day beautifully. She also provides you with a story book of all of your wedding images that is absolutely beautiful which makes picking out your pictures so much easier. I highly recommend her!!!! Thank you so much Debra!!!

Services Used: Photography

Debra was wonderful at our wedding! She only booked our wedding for the day, so we didn't have to worry about rushing through the photos. She brought an assistant, which helped, and the pictures are beautiful. We also received a DVD with all the proofs on it. I would whole-heartedly recommend her!