Alice's Floral Fantasies

Sort By:

4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alice rescued me when my initial florist quit 4 weeks before our wedding. She was an absolute joy to work with, had no issue on such short notice, and ended up creating flowers and ideas MUCH more beautiful than the first one. I could not have been happier with how our flowers turned out, I honestly dont have a single complaint about her, and I am not afraid to say what I think! I will be recommending Alice to anyone I know who is planning a wedding. She is absolutely amazing, totally flexible, and made our wedding more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thank you Alice!!
Wedding: 07/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding flowers were absolute perfect! If you are looking for an amazing florist for your wedding day Alice is it! She is flexible with your budget and has a true passion for creating the perfect flowers to accentuate your wedding day vision. At our wedding venue; Alice was there setting up the centerpieces, putting boutonnieres on the groomsman, she even made extra corsages for mine and my husband’s aunts from her left over flowers. I recommend her services very highly!!
Wedding: 06/24/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Alice is a talented, professional, but friendly florist who did an amazing job with our flowers. She managed to create masterpieces that everyone raved about and I could not find one thing that needed improvement. I could not recommend her more. She does everything herself and your flowers never touch the hands of a middleman. Thanks Alice for your beautiful work!
Wedding: 04/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alice was wonderful every step of the way! She had great ideas on how to best complement my wedding party and match my wants with my budget - plus she was really cheerful and friendly every time I spoke with her so it really felt like she cared about making my wedding beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone!
Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This was a great way to preserve treasures from Megan's special day.
I love the doomed frame you can see whats displayed from every direction.
Wedding: 09/24/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alice was so sweet and really listened to what we wanted. She took our ideas and ran with them. Everything turned out perfect and beautiful, much more than we could have ever imagined! Getting in touch with Alice was a breeze and she worked around our schedule to meet with us in person. One thing Alice does that stands out is, she hand delivers and sets up all of the flowers for the ceremony & reception, and pins the corsages and boutonnieres on everyone and she makes sure everyone knows a little bit about the flowers she used. When we gave our centerpieces and large arrangements away to the Grandmothers, Mothers and Sisters, everyone was so pleased they got to bring these beautiful arrangements with them. Alice is very talented and we will definitely refer her and use her again and again!
Wedding: 05/02/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was very pleased because I didn’t have to make an appointment.Frosted Floral Memorieswas very friendly and made me feel welcome.I had a great time with them and would recommend them to anyone getting married.
Wedding: 10/31/2009
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They really listened to what we wanted and provided several samples in advance for us to choose from. They added some creative and elegant touches (i.e. lighting effects, silk fabric accents under the floral arrangements, silver branch accents, colored gel filler) that made the room look beautiful and achieved the style we were looking for. I knew I could count on them to put everything in the right place with an artistic eye. Lovely!
Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great to work with and their displays were amazing. Amazing set of roses and carnations for the entire ceremony! My goodness there is absolutely NO reason not to choose this store to do your wedding!
Wedding: 10/01/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alice preserved my daughter's wedding bouquet and arranged it and some wedding memorabilia in a lovely contemporary silver and glass case. It turned out beautifully. LIving in the same general area as Alice, she kindly met me in a convenient location so I could drop off the bouquet just after the wedding, and then later to pick up the final product. She kept us informed of the progress by email and phone (it takes awhile for the preservation process) . Finally, when my daughter and her husband accidentally cracked the glass case while moving, she arranged for a replacement case at very little cost and again delivered it to a mutually convenient location. Alice went above and beyond my expectations at every step of the process. I highly recommend Frosted Floral Memories.
Wedding: 04/12/2008
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alice's Floral Fantasies is the best! All services were of a superior nature, and the cost was very reasonable (actually less than most other providers).The flowers and decor were superior and more was provided than contracted for. The amount of personal attention was impressive. The provider did not use delivery services, and everything was provided for personally by the owner until the event started.
Wedding: 10/08/2004
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alice provided floral services for my wedding and did a beautiful job. She was resourceful, creative and really did a great job guiding me through the process. After the wedding she preserved my bouquet to perfection. A wonderful keepsake from the most joyous day of my life. Thank you, Alice!
Wedding: 08/22/2004
 425-391-9608
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire