Al Riccio Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Hi Al,
From the bottom of our hearts Brian and I would like to thank you for the beautiful and amazing pictures! You captured so many moments and we will have these pictures to look back on for a lifetime! You were so much fun to work with and made us feel so comfortable! Words cannot express how grateful we are to have met you and how beautiful your pictures truly are!

I hope to see you again!

All our love,
Deanna & Brian
Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If there were more stars I'd click them. The photos of my daughter's wedding are outstanding. I would never even bother looking at other photographers. My husband and I were more than pleased with the work done.
Al Riccio Photography responded with the following comments:
Your daughter's wedding was lot's of fun!!! I will always remember all the tatoo's!!
Wedding: 07/25/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Al's pictures were fabulous! I loved all of them! He was very professional and great to work with. I'd recommend him to anyone!
Al Riccio Photography responded with the following comments:
You're wedding was a blast!! You and I will always remember your happy day. All the best.
Wedding: 08/23/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Al was extremely flexible and helpful. Most importantly he was unobtrusive in his work.
Al Riccio Photography responded with the following comments:
I will always remember the "sword fight" in the rain no less! Especially the champagne kiss that followed. Happiness to you always.
Wedding: 08/08/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Al Riccio is a very talented and professional photographer. He went above and beyond with his photos and his help with just about every aspect of our wedding day. He sat with us for about two hours before the wedding to get an idea of what kind of people we were and what kind of photos we wanted for our special day. Of course I wanted just about every photo I could get, and Al was sure to provide. He even helped coordinate our ceremony!
Basically, I cannot say enough about how wonderful Al is and anyone would be lucky to have him as their photographer.
Al Riccio Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your review. I enjoyed being able to take part in your special day...all the best to you both in the future.
Wedding: 10/21/2007
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Al did a wonderful job with our wedding photograps - highly recommended
Al Riccio Photography responded with the following comments:
You were a beautiful bride! I will always remember the day by Narragansett Bay and you smiling and laughing...Your photos will relive the day for us both!! The best!
Wedding: 07/07/2007
 401-738-6090
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire