A&E Entertainment

A&E Entertainment

Sammamish, WA
757.512.7531
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have been to many many weddings and I have never seen any event go more smoothy then this one (and I'm not just saying this because it was my own wedding either :), there has been several other people that said that to us as well!!!). Everyone was entertained the entire night and I especially had a blast!! Anthony was able to help us plan out the small details from the very first time we met with him as well as providing us with some GREAT ideas that we would have never thought of. A&E entertainment was by far the best and most organized venue that we dealt with throughout planning the entire wedding. Anthony was able to play the music for what the crowd wanted and there was never a dull moment, everyone was dancing and having a great night. I will recommend A&E entertainment to everyone that I know in the Virginia Beach area, I could not have been happier with the DJ and photobooth that A&E provided.

Anthony,
Thank you so much for a wonderful evening last night! I see that all my friends profile pictures on facebook are now PHOTO BOOTH shots! Of course Dean and I changed ours to PHOTO BOOTH shoots also. Many of our guests said that it was a perfect evening and they loved how everything was smooth flowing. You were great in helping keep everything on track. The Newlywed game was priceless, I just watched a video of it and was laughing right along.

Thank you for making our wedding reception PERFECT!

Erica and Dean NEWCOMB!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Anthony was great at our wedding, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. His website was great, and the online request system is a big help.

He is a lot of fun, and kept people dancing all evening. I would highly recommend him, he was very professional and for the quality of entertainment, reasonably priced.

Services Used: DJ

Anthony was amazing!!! Kept our party going! All of our wedding guests said they had NEVER been to such a fun wedding! Music was great! He kept everything flowing smoothly! Great guy to work with!

Services Used: DJ

His quick response, attention to detail and his Enthusiasm to make me, the client happy is why I picked Anthony w/ A&E Entertainment.

Services Used: DJ

We originally opted to meet with A&E Entertainment because it fit within our budget, but after meeting with Anthony, we immediately knew he was the right man for the job. He was very organized and up front about the cost and the services he would provide. Anothony was always willing and available to discuss any needs or concerns we had prior to the wedding and took the initiative to help us make a timeline for the evening.

On the day of, everything went smoothly. The music was perfect for the atmosphere we wanted to create and he did a wonderful job on the fly when we had to speed up the anniversary dance so my grandparents could make it through. He also was ready to go with our wedding song (which was a little obscure) even though we didn't tell him our decision until 1:30am the night/morning before the wedding.

A&E Entertainment did a spectacular job helping to create the perfect wedding for us. We would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Services Used: DJ

Very organized and detailed Anthony helped make the wedding a smooth event and high energy that we were looking for.

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Anthony provided excellent service. He asked questions and truly listened to the answers. When the introductions were made, it felt like he had known the bride and groom for years! We purchased the deluxe package and are truly happy with the results. The room looked beautiful, the slideshow added a special touch, and our guests were truly entertained. Guests told me that they really enjoyed themselves and the music was not the normal "boring wedding music". I Highly recommend Anthony and A&E Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ

I was very impressed with the high level of professionalism that Anthony displayed. He was very helpful and accomodating during the planning process. I will definately recommend his services to anyone needing a DJ.

Services Used: DJ

The cost was a bit high and maybe we should have shopped around more but we were referred to this company by a friend who was a wedding planner. That referral to me was more important that the cost. Anthony was very flexible in doing whatever we wanted and did a great job. He was very easy to get along with and met with us personally twice before the wedding. I haven't ever hired a DJ before so I'm not if we could have gotten someone just as good for a lower price. It's done now and I'm happy!

Services Used: DJ

Really appreciated the effort before the wedding that Anthony made to ensure that the evening went smoothly. And it did!

Services Used: DJ

Exceptional doesn't even come close to describing the talent and professionalism of Anthony Rotoli. After several conversations with the typical over-zealous DJ's, I was pleasantly surprised to speak with someone who listened to every detail of what I wanted, assured me that I was speaking to the person who would actually perform the services, and then delivered an outstanding performance! I can't say enough about this guy, he's great! For anyone looking for that fun, entertaining, classy and dependable DJ, this is your man! Our wedding reception ran the gammot of unpredictable events, and Anthony made it look flawless! You will understand what I mean with just one phone call.

Services Used: DJ

Anthony is extremely professional and reliable! I would recommend him to all brides! He follows up with you on a regular basis which really helps to calm those pre-wedding nerves. Hire Anthony! He rocks!

Services Used: DJ

If I could hire Anthony again I would absolutely do so in a heart beat. He was professional, easy to work with, and just fabulous. He really made our wedding fun and everybody said that they didn't want it to end.