Accent Special Event Rental

• Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Accent Rental did provide quality products and their set up guys were great to work with. However the office staff are hard to get ahold of and the amount of chairs they told me would fit per table was not accurate.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Accent provided the best value on the tables & chairs, with the lowest delivery cost as well.
Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Accent Special Event Rental provided us with amazing service! From the moment we first spoke we received examples of the tent layout and estimated invoices, which were spot on with no surprises. Our tent was scheduled to be set up at noon the day before our wedding. At 11:50 am the day of setup I called Accent in a panic since we had not requested sides for our tent and there was now a 100% chance of rain for the entire weekend. Randy added sides to the tent without any hesitation and it made a huge difference. There was blowing rain from all directions on our wedding day and without the last minute help from Accent our wedding could have been disaster. The rain stopped at the start of our ceremony and the sides came down quickly and easily. Our pictures are beautiful with the liner and lights strung to the peaks of the tent. I can't imagine working with any other vendor knowing how flexible and understanding they were.
Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Loved working with Accent on our wedding reception rentals. The prices were great and they were on time with everything. As many questions as I had they were always happy to help. The quality of the furniture they delivered was fantastic & I was really pleased with them!! They have such a huge assortment of items available that it really made the planning easy & smooth! Recommend them to everyone!!
Wedding: 07/30/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very happy with service although they were short on the color of table cloths I needed. They did adjust the bill, when my count dropped without a problem, and the linens were in excellent shape, when we got them. I also liked that you had the whole weekend to use them, and take them back the monday after for same price.
Wedding: 08/08/2010
3.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We chose Accent Rental for our tablecloths and wine glasses. We were overall very happy with the items that we rented, and were also happy that we paid for their delivery and pick up option. It took a lot off my plate!

There were some definite communication issues, unfortunately. I had to call back 3 times over 3 weeks waiting on an inventory count of their wine glasses. Their excuse was that they were so busy, or that their inventory person was on vacation. The lady that I dealt with was extremely nice and very helpful, but when you're a bride planning a huge event by yourself, you don't want to have to keep calling someone back over and over again. It made me feel like they weren't serious about wanting my business. I was scared that I was going to have to look for another vendor for these items 2 weeks before my wedding.

In the end, they totally came through with the items and delivery.
Wedding: 11/07/2009
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We used Accent Rental for our ceremony chairs and all of our linens. Their price was much better than other companies that we had interviewed and we were happy with the actual products that we recieved. My only complaint is that I worked with several different people throughout the planning process and it didn't seem that they had a very good tracking system. On multiple occassions, I had to re-confirm exactly what I wanted on my order as they had a couple of different invoices in their system for me. I think this was a result of working with several different people, who had each entered seperate proposals/invoices for our wedding. This proved to be a small headache throughout planning as they called a week before the wedding to say that I had not paid a deposit so they assumed the event was no longer on. I had to call them back and provide proof of payment and they finally pulled up the right invoice and explained that they had just pulled the wrong one. Finally, a week after the wedding they called to say that they were missing some linens and a substantial number of napkins. Now, it is three weeks later and we still have not resolved that issue as no one has returned my follow up calls. I called to see if the missing linens ever turned up or if it was an counting issue during inventory (I find it hard to believe that our venue who was EXCELLENT and very detail oriented failed to put these linens in the return bag), but have not yet heard anything back. At one point during my follow-up call, they seemed confused as if there was another bride by the same name and maybe it was her wedding? Overall, we were happy with the acutal chairs and linens (which were clean and very nice) and their delivery service, but some organizational and customer service issues might be something to look out for.
Wedding: 07/11/2009
3.7/5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0
They had pretty good prices and good equipment. The ladies there know all the answers. However, you have to get a U-Haul if you are going to have a Sat. wedding and do not want to pay an extra 300 bucks in over charges. We had to have our things picked up and dropped off at very specific times because of time restrictions at our locations, and they could not do it for us. They are not at all helpful or flexible for pick off and drop off.
Wedding: 05/03/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Most rental places are by the day strictly and this place let us take the stuff on Friday and return it Monday and that was great!!! Everything was in good condition and the linens were clean and not stained! I give this a 5 star rating and 2 thumbs up!
Wedding: 08/11/2007
 816-471-2522
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire